+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I have seen somewhere that they share loading (Relocate application due to volume), one abu dhabi applicant’s application got shifted to Vienna she only came to know after ordering GCMS notes.
I had ordered mine as well and secondary office states Vienna, technically every application has primary & secondary offices. Mostly all admin stuff of checking the file, info sharing, criminality etc is initiated by secondary office and then finally the file is moved to Abu Dhabi where they take a decision to accept or reject. Secondary office can change depending on the work load.

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
I had ordered mine as well and secondary office states Vienna, technically every application has primary & secondary offices. Mostly all admin stuff of checking the file, info sharing, criminality etc is initiated by secondary office and then finally the file is moved to Abu Dhabi where they take a decision to accept or reject. Secondary office can change depending on the work load.
May be this is the arrangement Abu Dhabi office using to manage the work load

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
May be this is the arrangement Abu Dhabi office using to manage the work load
If I look at Austria's processing time right now, it is only 4 weeks. So they probably don't have much workload compared to other major source countries. Hence files probably move there.

I think people wont be this frustrated if only they have a process to keep applicants informed exactly at what stage their file is in and when they should expect to hear from them. Not their generic bot mails but authentic information backed by real time data. Its 2021, they cant complaint that this is not possible.

ARB0428

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Did anyone try to login into their IRCC profile today? For me, the current status shows application/profile updated.
Same but it goes back & forth, updated then goes back to normal ‘submitted’ after some time again ‘updated’