+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hey Doc,

Congrats on your PPR, been following your IP2 posts.

I wanted to ask whether we need to take any action on MYCIC after PP submission ?

My status says action required and am required to upload PP scans. Any clue ?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Nader
Thank you. Sometimes such especially in the case where they ask for pp copies it does say that. Nothing to do from your side other than send them what they requested and wait for copr

ghassan80

Oct 16, 2016
Hey Doc,

Congrats on your PPR, been following your IP2 posts.

I wanted to ask whether we need to take any action on MYCIC after PP submission ?

My status says action required and am required to upload PP scans. Any clue ?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Nader

You need to follow the requirement under PPR. it differs from a person to another. I had the same message appeared with regard to the requirement of additional document after I have received my PPR without specifying what do they need. my Consulant had submitted CSE and uploaded the passport although this was not requested. the message was turned to "we do not need additional document" 3 days later.

Probably it was a technical glitch. This was not clear. But to be on the safe side, I would suggest to raise CSE.

Reactions: n.moustafa

Divyesh

Aug 15, 2017
Looks like its another day with no one getting any updates?
Hi

I also submitted my passport on the 22nd of August. No update till now. Looks like quite a few people submitted around the same time and all are still waiting....

Keep us updated....

Regards

Divyesh

Aug 15, 2017
we are in the same boat. 24 days no update.
going by one of the earlier members who submitted the passport on 13th ...it took 21 days + 4 days of Eid holidays ...if we go by the same timeline...i am guessing tomorrow is the day we all should also get it....

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I also sent them a mail around 2 weeks ago, reminding them that they by mistake asked me to provide confirmed ticket to canada which i did, and travel is booked for 24th sep, no reply from them.
Including tomorrow, I only have 5 working days left to get my pp or I'll lose my ticket :mad:

Chechay08

Star Member
Jan 9, 2017
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga / manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01 -17
Doc's Request.
30-02-17
AOR Received.
31-02-17
File Transfer...
03-02-17
Med's Request
17-02-17
Med's Done....
24-02-17
going by one of the earlier members who submitted the passport on 13th ...it took 21 days + 4 days of Eid holidays ...if we go by the same timeline...i am guessing tomorrow is the day we all should also get it....
Ur ryt lets hope it
Will come tomrow for us.
I also sent them a mail around 2 weeks ago, reminding them that they by mistake asked me to provide confirmed ticket to canada which i did, and travel is booked for 24th sep, no reply from them.
Including tomorrow, I only have 5 working days left to get my pp or I'll lose my ticket :mad:

I lose my ticket today how cool is that thak you ADVO

Chechay08

Star Member
Jan 9, 2017
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga / manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01 -17
Doc's Request.
30-02-17
AOR Received.
31-02-17
File Transfer...
03-02-17
Med's Request
17-02-17
Med's Done....
24-02-17
Ouch, was it Canada's ticket ?
No actually its a ticket going to philippines for important matter good thing i ddnt book yet the tcket going to canada but still wasting of money sense the ticket is not repundable huhuhuhu

ghassan80

Oct 16, 2016
Ur ryt lets hope it
Will come tomrow for us.

I lose my ticket today how cool is that thak you ADVO
I believe there is something unusual. they have not processed any visa stamping this week? Not sure there is a system issue or they are facing any process difficulty.

it is weird and uncommon.

Chechay08

Star Member
Jan 9, 2017
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga / manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01 -17
Doc's Request.
30-02-17
AOR Received.
31-02-17
File Transfer...
03-02-17
Med's Request
17-02-17
Med's Done....
24-02-17
I believe there is something unusual. they have not processed any visa stamping this week? Not sure there is a system issue or they are facing any process difficulty.

it is weird and uncommon.
Yah but this is really stressing for us. We cant do anything. Feels like waiting forever hahaha

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
We can see the finish line in the distance. The long marathon has nearly come to an end. The crowd has cheered us through the last leg and just when you think its all over and the end is near....we have to virtually crawl on our knees to the finish line.....!! Trust CIC to really make us sweat every inch of the way from the first day of the IELTS Test to the very last day of getting COPR! :D

Reactions: haryordejji07

Chechay08

Star Member
Jan 9, 2017
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga / manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01 -17
Doc's Request.
30-02-17
AOR Received.
31-02-17
File Transfer...
03-02-17
Med's Request
17-02-17
Med's Done....
24-02-17
We can see the finish line in the distance. The long marathon has nearly come to an end. The crowd has cheered us through the last leg and just when you think its all over and the end is near....we have to virtually crawl on our knees to the finish line.....!! Trust CIC to really make us sweat every inch of the way from the first day of the IELTS Test to the very last day of getting COPR! :D
Hahaha ur right lets just be positive and tomorow we reach the finish lin

Reactions: ghassan80