+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016

agentsophy

Apr 26, 2017
May i ask why did you have to contact abudhabi vo?
This was for PR renouncement, I had expired PR status - which I needed to renounce before submitting my EE application, anyway they did reply and processed my application - I do feel for them as they are overloaded with a lot of applications!

Reactions: Wolverine17

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
This was for PR renouncement, I had expired PR status - which I needed to renounce before submitting my EE application, anyway they did reply and processed my application - I do feel for them as they are overloaded with a lot of applications!
Yes thats why am asking,am worried that they might take a long time to proces the passports as i need to tavel

Durango_xx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2017
LANDED..........
26-03-2018
Submitted our passports on the 26th July via VFS Dubai. Received a message the following day stating that it was received by the Canadian Visa office in Abu Dhabi. No updates since...

I had to submit a week later than the PPR, as my son's passport had less than 12 months validity, hence I obtained a new/renewed passport for him. Both new and old passports were submitted (the old one has his residence visa stamped). Not sure if this change would cause any delays...

The issue is that I have just changed jobs recently and am required to submit the passports to apply for visa hold facility for my family, and cancellation of my visa this week.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
I also need my passport to apply for a visa for a business meeting. My visa appointment is next week. Do you think it's worth calling the embassy directly asking for updates?

desrtwanderer

Mar 10, 2017
I also need my passport to apply for a visa for a business meeting. My visa appointment is next week. Do you think it's worth calling the embassy directly asking for updates?
I am in the same boat. I need my passport for business meetings next week.
Its been two weeks now and no update from them.