+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. Do you mean there is some attachment with the PPR email that needs to be filled, or is there any form available at VFS which needs to be filled? I'm asking because my PPR email doesn't contain any space to fill up information. 4 weeks is a loooong time. I really hope it isn't more than 2 weeks.
if you check the PPR mail, there is an attachment with it
7 pages long, pages 5 and 6 you need to fill in information... so make sure you do that.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont have any attachment with my mail are you sure about that?
well i actually had my PPR mail in MyCIC account. it was sent as an attachment

not sure how the ones sent by email look like - I was assuming its the same, but now i have a feeling its not :)

desrtwanderer

Mar 10, 2017
I also received the PPR email without any attachments. Didn't receive anything on the portal either.
Submitted passport via VFS on 25 July and still waiting.
I need to travel next week. Really hope to get back my passport with the COPR within this week.

desrtwanderer

Mar 10, 2017
Hey Guys

Do you receive an update in the online portal that application has been approved, and then you receive the passport back with COPR?
Or is there no update in portal ?

agentsophy

Apr 26, 2017
Hey Abu Dhabi! Can I please get some advice on getting the police certificate? From where do I apply to get one? Just any police station or do I have to go to the capital police station? Also is it valid for a specific period of time? I haven't received an ITA yet but I would like to have it ready. I heard from some friends that the certificate is only valid for 1 month after its released so any confirmation about this point would be appreciated.

Thanks all!
Hi, it should be valid for three months and you can get it within a day so get it after you get your ITA

agentsophy

Apr 26, 2017
Hi Everyone, I am new to this thread because I wasn't sure if AD is my VO but I just received my PPR and a google search of the email address included in the PPR indicated the ADVO (I am not based in the UAE but in one of the other GCC countries)

The issue is that I have 30 days to submit the passport (i.e. to submit by 24 Aug), but my family and I are due to travel for Hajj on 4 Aug, i.e. in 9 days from now. Following this, I am not back in my country of residence until 10 Sep, which is after the 30 day PPR window. Upon checking with VFS i was informed that ADVO can take up to 4 weeks for returning the passport, so its a risk that if I submit the passport now, I won't get the passport back in time to travel for Hajj.

I have just sent an email to ADVO explaining the situation and requesting an extension, but does any one know or has experienced doing such a request from them? I received an auto-reply stating they could take up to 15 business days just to respond to my email, which means I would be already travelling by the time they even respond; so I am very concerned that this might become a big issue if they do not provide an extension.

I am really worried that this small procedural issue might cause big problems right at the end of an already hard journey. Would love to know if any one can offer any help or advise.
Hi,

ADVO is VERY slow in replying...try emailing them in RED and CAPS to say its urgent... they will reply, I did that and I even got a call... but I had to email them two-three times to get a reply... and also try contacting through this link.. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu dhabi&_ga=1.68913873.1703483113.1416458348

Hope this helps! Good luck!