+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

Immigreat81

May 28, 2017
Yes, to apply for Indian PCC at BLS, you have 1st apply and obtain UAE PCC addressed to Canada (you can do it thru Dubai Policy Mobile App), submit that along with ITA letter and passport to BLS.
Okay, so BLS will accept the PCC if it's not addressed to them, great.

Thanks for your input.

skepchick

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you for your response. I have submitted my passports to Abu Dhabi VO, but have not received any confirmation nor did my EE profile got updated (Still showing as in progess). Is this a norm?

Further, how much time do i get to land in Canada? is there a specific time frame from Visa issuance or how does it work?

Appreciate all the help :)
hi, how long did it take VFS to stamp and return your passport? Thanks.

Last edited:

skepchick

Jul 16, 2017
hi everyone, how long does it take VFS on average to stamp the COPR on the passport? Does the stamping time differ based on nationality or is it the same for everyone ?

Grudy

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Hey Abu Dhabi! Can I please get some advice on getting the police certificate? From where do I apply to get one? Just any police station or do I have to go to the capital police station? Also is it valid for a specific period of time? I haven't received an ITA yet but I would like to have it ready. I heard from some friends that the certificate is only valid for 1 month after its released so any confirmation about this point would be appreciated.

Thanks all!

Immigreat81

May 28, 2017
Hey Abu Dhabi! Can I please get some advice on getting the police certificate? From where do I apply to get one? Just any police station or do I have to go to the capital police station? Also is it valid for a specific period of time? I haven't received an ITA yet but I would like to have it ready. I heard from some friends that the certificate is only valid for 1 month after its released so any confirmation about this point would be appreciated.

Thanks all!
Use the Ministry of Interior (MOI) app or Abu Dhabi Police App. Preferably the MOI one. It'll get delivered via email / hardcopy in 2-3 days so I'd apply after the ITA. If you live in the UAE the PCC should be less than 6 months old.

Reactions: Grudy

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I am pleased to announce that I have received my PPR. I want to send my passport to the AD visa office, however I am confused to which address to send it. The address on the PPR confirmation is different than the address on the AD visa office website. I would really appreciate it somebody can point to the correct address, please?

Thank you in advance!

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I am pleased to announce that I have received my PPR. I want to send my passport to the AD visa office, however I am confused to which address to send it. The address on the PPR confirmation is different than the address on the AD visa office website. I would really appreciate it somebody can point to the correct address, please?

Thank you in advance!
The address in the letter my friend that is what I did, I think it was immigration department west towers if I remember correctly.

skepchick

Jul 16, 2017
Hi ladies and gentlemen,

Thank you in advance!
Hi @UnleashedFX - the PPR letter also emphasizes that it is preferable send through VFS, end not via courier to the embassy. Any reason why you want to send directly to the embassy? Also, given your nick on the forum, are you an FX trader?

Grudy

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Use the Ministry of Interior (MOI) app or Abu Dhabi Police App. Preferably the MOI one. It'll get delivered via email / hardcopy in 2-3 days so I'd apply after the ITA. If you live in the UAE the PCC should be less than 6 months old.
Thanks for the help! That seems much simpler than going to the police station.

FReza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thanks! Did you opt for self-pickup or courier delivery? I need to land in time for an event in Canada and trying to line up my passport return time accordingly.
It was actually my immigration consultant who took care of it for me. I guess he sent it through courier

Reactions: skepchick

Immigreat81

May 28, 2017
Did anyone in UAE give their employment letters from a colleague/manager? How and where did you get it notarised / attested etc.? Thanks in advance.

UmAli

Jul 25, 2016
Got PPR this morning. Even though my file was being processed in Ottawa VO, they requested we send our passports to Abu Dhabi Visa Office.

Because I live in Qatar, and there are currently no diplomatic ties between Qatar and UAE, Aramex has refused to accept the passport. VFS accepted them, but they also said that as of now, they have no way of getting them to Abu Dhabi - so they are awaiting for IRCC to give them further instructions on where to send the passports... *sigh*
any news?

ExpressEntryStarr

Dec 9, 2016
Hi Everyone, I am new to this thread because I wasn't sure if AD is my VO but I just received my PPR and a google search of the email address included in the PPR indicated the ADVO (I am not based in the UAE but in one of the other GCC countries)

The issue is that I have 30 days to submit the passport (i.e. to submit by 24 Aug), but my family and I are due to travel for Hajj on 4 Aug, i.e. in 9 days from now. Following this, I am not back in my country of residence until 10 Sep, which is after the 30 day PPR window. Upon checking with VFS i was informed that ADVO can take up to 4 weeks for returning the passport, so its a risk that if I submit the passport now, I won't get the passport back in time to travel for Hajj.

I have just sent an email to ADVO explaining the situation and requesting an extension, but does any one know or has experienced doing such a request from them? I received an auto-reply stating they could take up to 15 business days just to respond to my email, which means I would be already travelling by the time they even respond; so I am very concerned that this might become a big issue if they do not provide an extension.

I am really worried that this small procedural issue might cause big problems right at the end of an already hard journey. Would love to know if any one can offer any help or advise.