Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Que Em said:
Dear fellows,

I have finally received my PPR email.

Wish you all good luck!

Regards
Finally!! I have been watching this topic waiting for u to get ur ppr!! Congrats! Ur wait is finally over!!

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
adtocanada said:
Finally!! I have been watching this topic waiting for u to get ur ppr!! Congrats! Ur wait is finally over!!
Thank you!

I hope you get your good news soon, too! :)
Good luck!

nishadmakol

Nov 1, 2016
Que Em said:
Dear fellows,

Wish you all good luck!

Regards
That is a long wait, darker the berry sweeter the juice. A big congratulations dear and Good luck !!

Regards
Nishad

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Que Em said:
Dear fellows,

Wish you all good luck!

Regards
18 months! Wow. Congrats! And I see that there are people on the tracker getting in 2 months too! This is crazy!

Shaif_05

Nov 20, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
United Arab Emirates
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-08-2017
Que Em said:
Dear fellows,

Wish you all good luck!

Regards
Congrats! Hope the rest of us get it soon! :)

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
thestunner316 said:
nice to see you got your PPR. congrats

why did it yours take 18 months? was there some new security regulation you had to go through ?
Thanks.

Not everyone through EE gets PPR within the 6 months. IRCC's standard is 80% of the cases. I ended up in the remaining 20%.

You can find out more here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/those-who-waiting-express-entry-in-six-months-and-not-finalized-t317706.0.html

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
guys n gals
I live in Dubai and forgive me if my question is a dumb one!

at what stage will the visa office come in play!
i just got my ITA in EE.

i am currently collecting all my documents, an i am yet to complete my application
will it be processed in Abu Dhabi? What happens next!

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Abby Alex said:
guys n gals
I live in Dubai and forgive me if my question is a dumb one!

at what stage will the visa office come in play!
i just got my ITA in EE.

i am currently collecting all my documents, an i am yet to complete my application
will it be processed in Abu Dhabi? What happens next!

Visa office will come into play after a few months of submission. The initial checks are in Ottawa or in the Central Visa office. However these are just based on information from various GCMS notes and one can never be sure. At some point - Around the Second Background change, it moves to a local visa office. Since you are in Dubai, It could be at Abu Dhabi. Again, its not always the case. There are cases of Dubai folks applications processed in London too. Your best bet is to call CIC after about 3 months to know your exact visa office.

Again, what difference does it make where its processed? CIC distributes it based on geographical location or overall workload.

For now, you need to collect your documents, do your medical, upload everything and then hope for the best!

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
johnsyk said:
Visa office will come into play after a few months of submission. The initial checks are in Ottawa or in the Central Visa office. However these are just based on information from various GCMS notes and one can never be sure. At some point - Around the Second Background change, it moves to a local visa office. Since you are in Dubai, It could be at Abu Dhabi. Again, its not always the case. There are cases of Dubai folks applications processed in London too. Your best bet is to call CIC after about 3 months to know your exact visa office.

Again, what difference does it make where its processed? CIC distributes it based on geographical location or overall workload.

For now, you need to collect your documents, do your medical, upload everything and then hope for the best!
thank you for the reply

all this while I was looking at statistics on how to receive the ITA, but after getting the ITA I am blank...
I have no idea what to expect.

any way thank you for the reply and the wishes!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abby Alex said:
thank you for the reply

all this while I was looking at statistics on how to receive the ITA, but after getting the ITA I am blank...
I have no idea what to expect.

any way thank you for the reply and the wishes!
there are many threads alex which you can join after you submit your application...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t455826.6960.html;topicseen
this is the post ITA thread... gives you detailed information on what documents to submit and so on...

then there are AOR threads... like Jan 2017 AOR, feb 2017 AOR... you can connect with these guys to see what stage their applications are in, what to expect and so on..

i will try to keep the ADVO thread going as long as possible... by the looks of htings we are in for a longish wait... :)

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
@thestunner316
Thank you for inviting me to this thread.
actually my application is still in CIO - CPC Ottawa. It hasn't cleared R10 yet due to file being held awaiting response from PS regarding PC.

this is the mystery statement that the GCMS notes ends with. Since 07 Jan, there has been no progress on my application and I am approaching the 6 months mark. I think I will soon join the thread of people who have AOR for 6 months and more!!