+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

Tinoferns

Jan 15, 2017
Hi..can anyone help:

I am a primary applicant and my
hubby + two kids (dependent)
Received PPR request on 2nd March and submitted passports to Abudhabi Visa office on 5th March.
yesterday my app. status got updated. it read....
document.....counterfoil
status .....your document is valid
Expiry....23/12/2018
status updated date.....26/12/2018
Travel document number......xxxxx
Country of issue....India

The above status is the same for me and my two kids. however my hubby's details are not showing.
My hubby has got Portuguese passport. Myself and kids have Indian passports. Does he not need a visa stamp on his passport? will he get only CoRP. he needs any other document for his travel to Canada?
Please help ...do not know what is the procedure.

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
Hi..can anyone help:

I am a primary applicant and my
hubby + two kids (dependent)
Received PPR request on 2nd March and submitted passports to Abudhabi Visa office on 5th March.
yesterday my app. status got updated. it read....
document.....counterfoil
status .....your document is valid
Expiry....23/12/2018
status updated date.....26/12/2018
Travel document number......xxxxx
Country of issue....India

The above status is the same for me and my two kids. however my hubby's details are not showing.
My hubby has got Portuguese passport. Myself and kids have Indian passports. Does he not need a visa stamp on his passport? will he get only CoRP. he needs any other document for his travel to Canada?
Please help ...do not know what is the procedure.
Portugal is apart of the Schengen zone, therefore no visa is required. Typically people from countries belonging to the schengen region would get an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) if they wish to enter Canada by air.

Tinoferns

Jan 15, 2017
Portugal is apart of the Schengen zone, therefore no visa is required. Typically people from countries belonging to the schengen region would get an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) if they wish to enter Canada by air.
thanks for the reply.
so my hubby will only need CoPR document?

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
Finally the application status has changed to “Approved” today on 28th March. Our passports were received by Abu Dhabi VO on 1st March, so almost 4 weeks!
So those waiting should expect similar timeline.
Thxs for update.. wishing they speed up the process..

Shinegrg20

May 3, 2017
Hello guys,
I'm an indian working in kuwait MOH· now im in india for vacation until april 13.I have a query. Can I take PCC from india now or from indian embassy in kuwait after I reach to kuwait after my vacation

Horus_88

Oct 28, 2017
Finally the application status has changed to “Approved” today on 28th March. Our passports were received by Abu Dhabi VO on 1st March, so almost 4 weeks!
So those waiting should expect similar timeline.
Thanks for the update and good luck!

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
Dear Mates.. Any idea why ADVO taking so much time for Visa stamping. It's very high compare to other VOs.