AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
so, When I get my Passport back with a stamp and two copies of COPR along with it, Do I need anything else to do my landing. or these should be just fine..
will I need a PRTD when I first land...
Thats it. And make a goods to follow list if you want to import personal items later...duty free. Search for "Goods to follow" in this forum..

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
@johnsyk
Friends !!
Im planning to do my landing in February2018 and need to leave Canada after a few weeks for a marriage.
I know the PR card take 8 - 12 weeks to arrive. Any Idea on how to obtain a PR travel document?
Do I apply after landing or from Dubai before landing in Canada?
How many times can I use it to go in And out of Canada?

Any information would be great !

Thank you
@chaudri answered it...! All the best man!

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Its all worth it at the end guys. Believe me when i say the feeling when you finally open your passport and see that maple leaf sticker is just beyond awesomeness. Looks like this week was kind of quicker one at ADVO. Hopefully everyone gets cleared soon :)

farazsattar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Georgia
Its all worth it at the end guys. Believe me when i say the feeling when you finally open your passport and see that maple leaf sticker is just beyond awesomeness. Looks like this week was kind of quicker one at ADVO. Hopefully everyone gets cleared soon :)
Hello Dr. Feras,

I am from Abu Dhabi too. Congratulations for your PPR :) Do you have a whatsapp group

Reactions: rebello

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Hey guys.... my spouse resides in India while I live here in Abu Dhabi. She used to live here till last year. I got her PCC yesterday from Abu Dhabi police. Problem is that the PCC states her old passport number as per their records. The one she had when she was living here. Will this be a problem? I dont think theres anyway I can update it unless she comes back to live here which at the moment is almost impossible.

Reactions: farazsattar

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
Hey guys.... my spouse resides in India while I live here in Abu Dhabi. She used to live here till last year. I got her PCC yesterday from Abu Dhabi police. Problem is that the PCC states her old passport number as per their records. The one she had when she was living here. Will this be a problem? I dont think theres anyway I can update it unless she comes back to live here which at the moment is almost impossible.
I had the same issue for Dubai PCC, went to CID head office and they updated and sent me a new PCC with current passport in 5 minutes through email.

Otherwise also, if your new passport has old passport number it should be ok.

Reactions: mejaz

rubysumir

Sep 22, 2017
Hi all,
I am new to this forum. Read most of the messages. Thnx for the updates y'll. Our passports reached the advo on 5th of September. Still awaiting any progress. Has anyone sent their passports on the similar time and has had any progress yet. Any replies will b appreciated

ajawfer

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Hi all,
I am new to this forum. Read most of the messages. Thnx for the updates y'll. Our passports reached the advo on 5th of September. Still awaiting any progress. Has anyone sent their passports on the similar time and has had any progress yet. Any replies will b appreciated
Hi Ruby

I sent the passports on the same date. Still no word from them. Surely it will take a week or early first week of October we will get a final feedback.