+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

cagovindsingh

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Received acknowledgement from IRCC that they have received my RPRF and processing it now. Seems it will take 2-3 weeks more for me. (Submitted passport on 23-Jul-17) :(

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have seen people get passport back in 11 days when they send from Aramex. It took 2 weeks for me.
Looks like there is no correlation between the speed of getting back your stamped passport and the passport delivery method chosen. Only the Embassy people can probably tell us about the exact process.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Dear members, finally got my PPR last night with instructions to send to Abu Dhabi. Just wanted to check if its same as what you got. In the instructions, it says send (THIS PAGE ONLY), when i thought we are supposed to print and send the whole mail.
And then, it says also send only items marked with (g):
(g) passport
(g) 2 photos
(c) original police clearance
(g) your travel iternerary ( you must travel on same date mentioned in this iternerary). Also says I must ONLY arrive Monday-Thursday, 8 am-10pm.
In the email, I dont see the table you have been getting in yours to fill family info! Is this right? I am the only applicant, my son is non-accompanying dependent as he lives with my ex.
Appreciate your input

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Dear members, finally got my PPR last night with instructions to send to Abu Dhabi. Just wanted to check if its same as what you got. In the instructions, it says send (THIS PAGE ONLY), when i thought we are supposed to print and send the whole mail.
And then, it says also send only items marked with (g):
(g) passport
(g) 2 photos
(c) original police clearance
(g) your travel iternerary ( you must travel on same date mentioned in this iternerary). Also says I must ONLY arrive Monday-Thursday, 8 am-10pm.
In the email, I dont see the table you have been getting in yours to fill family info! Is this right? I am the only applicant, my son is non-accompanying dependent as he lives with my ex.
Appreciate your input
This is not what i got,i am
Wondering why your travel
Ticket is needed,whats your stream?

Reactions: dr feras

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Guys will we recieve the copr along with the passports or not as i have seen some applicants recieve their passports only and wait for the copr to be sent on a later date,thanks

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I dont have the same in my email but anyways just follow whats mentioned in your email and you will be fine
Already bought my ticket today after reading the mail, so i can send it on sunday when vfs opens.
Another thing that i was wondering about is that i didnt get the family info table that you guys got in your pprs. Neither was it mentioned in the instructions. Am i the only one, or should i just look for it online, print and fill it? Could it be because i am the only one going to canada?

Reactions: Wolverine17

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Already bought my ticket today after reading the mail, so i can send it on sunday when vfs opens.
Another thing that i was wondering about is that i didnt get the family info table that you guys got in your pprs. Neither was it mentioned in the instructions. Am i the only one, or should i just look for it online, print and fill it? Could it be because i am the only one going to canada?
I didnt have my family table
Either and they are accompanying,nothing wrong with that

Reactions: dr feras