+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi embassy... anyone waiting?

aasim1612

Jun 13, 2017
Hi
:) I had applied for my study permit online via CIC and my country of the application was UAE. I am Indian citizen but a permanent resident of UAE. I had applied with my LoA from the University Of Waterloo. I had applied on 9th May and received my passport submission request and approval on the 15th of June.

I did not require medical, no background check. There was no status update for the longest of time. I only submitted my Birth Certificate, Bank statement 4 months, Passport pages, Letter of Acceptance UWaterloo and the immigration forms.

All the best

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Hi
:) I had applied for my study permit online via CIC and my country of the application was UAE. I am Indian citizen but a permanent resident of UAE. I had applied with my LoA from the University Of Waterloo. I had applied on 9th May and received my passport submission request and approval on the 15th of June.

I did not require medical, no background check. There was no status update for the longest of time. I only submitted my Birth Certificate, Bank statement 4 months, Passport pages, Letter of Acceptance UWaterloo and the immigration forms.

All the best
Congratulations! :)

saif_jlt

Dec 5, 2016
Hi All.. glad to have come across the discussion. I applied on May 14th there has been no activity. My Medical status too has not changed yet. This is my second application after the first one being refused. Last time I applied on Mar 13th and got decision on Mar 26th !
I applied to India both times.. but my application goes for processing to Abu Dhabi ... UAE being my current country of residence.
Anyone applied around or Mid May online.. heard from them yet ?

raja2396

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Applied 20th june. Sept 17 intake.

We are processing your application. Your background check is under process.

johan345

Jun 28, 2017
Any updates abudhabi embassy. I received e.mail from cic.gc.ca. No updates in your application. It is 2 months over for study. Very tired. Please let me know any approval for may study permit Abu Dhabi online Submission.

harisejaz

Apr 24, 2017
Hi,

Submitted my application in may and got refusal in June and now I re applied.its been more than two weeks.

If they are taking more than a month then hopefully they will give you visa.

Any updates abudhabi embassy. I received e.mail from cic.gc.ca. No updates in your application. It is 2 months over for study. Very tired. Please let me know any approval for may study permit Abu Dhabi online Submission.
i

johan345

Jun 28, 2017
Hi,

Submitted my application in may and got refusal in June and now I re applied.its been more than two weeks.

If they are taking more than a month then hopefully they will give you visa.

i
may which date u applied? online when u got refusal? is it from abu dhabi

Bafflingtulip

Jul 3, 2017
I only applied on July 4th because I received LOA late. So screwed looking at waiting times here. Need to be at course by August 27th lol. FML.