+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About years of experience

Kokarof

Feb 5, 2019
Hey im dentist and i need one year of experience to apply for the express entry
I know that it should be full time and continues and paid

What if i travelled three months through this year ? And my boss in work is fine with saying that it was continues

What are the chances that the cic can know that I travelled within this year

Kokarof

Feb 5, 2019
So in effect you are asking people to help you to lie on a Government application ?

Good grief
Im asking about the laws of immigration because I cannot imagine that anyone in life can do one whole year continues of working without any holidays!

Its three months paid holidays

ItheLord

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hey im dentist and i need one year of experience to apply for the express entry
I know that it should be full time and continues and paid

What if i travelled three months through this year ? And my boss in work is fine with saying that was continues

What are the chances that the cic can know that I travelled within this year
I believe CIC asks for your travel history so your travels will probably catch the attention of the officer.

Reactions: Kokarof

vyper1

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29/12/2018
Im asking about the laws of immigration because I cannot imagine that anyone in life can do one whole year continues of working without any holidays!

Its three months paid holidays
If it is paid holidays then you should be fine. You are still employed while on holidays and you are still receiving your pay slips I'm assuming. Just include those things.

Think of it this way, being a full time student doesn't mean you go to school everyday. There is summer break and winter break. Paid holidays can be viewed as the same.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Canada is unlikely to count 3 months of holiday as continuous work.
What about paid 2 months if its a company requirement and added within the experience period in the reference letter ?