+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About WWICS - please add evidences

rajas

Jul 24, 2010
Hi All,
I am planning to apply my visa work through WWICS. When I searched the forum regarding WWICS, I found unsatisfactory news about WWICS.
I checked with my friends, and they gave good feedback. But it is entirely opposite in this forum. I am confused now.

In all the posts that I have gone through, I found people abusing about WWICS and its services. But no one has explained what those guys did, or how they cheat people or what is lacking in their service. I am not clear whether they get money from people and cheat them entirely or they delay the process of applying our case to visa office or they are not capable in getting our visa or at which state in the processing, they had abandoned client's cases or what ? ? ?

Please provide me some evidence or explain the situation prevailing wih WWICS, instead of just saying that they are fake, cheater, etc, etc.
This would help me in deciding whether I can go through WWICS or not.

Regards,
Rajas.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajas said:
Hi All,
I am planning to apply my visa work through WWICS. When I searched the forum regarding WWICS, I found unsatisfactory news about WWICS.
I checked with my friends, and they gave good feedback. But it is entirely opposite in this forum. I am confused now.

In all the posts that I have gone through, I found people abusing about WWICS and its services. But no one has explained what those guys did, or how they cheat people or what is lacking in their service. I am not clear whether they get money from people and cheat them entirely or they delay the process of applying our case to visa office or they are not capable in getting our visa or at which state in the processing, they had abandoned client's cases or what ? ? ?

Please provide me some evidence or explain the situation prevailing wih WWICS, instead of just saying that they are fake, cheater, etc, etc.

Regards,
Rajas.
dude, u goota be to here in kathmandu, Nepal.

the Main branch of WWICS for Nepal, ie. in Kathmandu has closed due to Not paying the taxes for the government. In fact, they r not only cheating the costumers (by heavily charging with their exaggerated stories), they also cheating the whole nation.

So our advice is to do it on ur own, it's NOT difficult as u think. Why do u want to spend money for the consultants??

cheers
lamhey

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
rajas said:
Hi All,

Regards,
Rajas.
well you are asking proof for negative comments,

Can you paste evidence from your friends or anybody on this forum who are saying positive about WWICS that they received visas / very good service. i asked some guys who have posted positive services for WWICS to give us the proof that we can trust WWICS but nobody gave nothing so far. With so many people saying negative about them means they are not credible so don't take risk and avoid them.

mujahko

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
+ over - = more negative feedback as we tend to forget good things easily over bad.

during the time we wanted to apply to canada we as well don't know who is the best agency and even didn't search over the internet. we did submit our paper to wwics abu dhabi. i don't want to say good or bad things about them as i am also worried since we are awaiting for our ppr.

i just hope things goes well.

Shaligram

Jun 19, 2010
lamhey said:
dude, u goota be to here in kathmandu, Nepal.

the Main branch of WWICS for Nepal, ie. in Kathmandu has closed due to Not paying the taxes for the government. In fact, they r not only cheating the costumers (by heavily charging with their exaggerated stories), they also cheating the whole nation.

So our advice is to do it on ur own, it's NOT difficult as u think. Why do u want to spend money for the consultants??

cheers
lamhey
I second with lamhey ...They are real cheters to whole nation.... Their previous Regional manager Ajay Dhand was a thief and few of nepalese staffs were real cheaters ..

I ahve also applied thorugh them and my case was rejected .Now I have applied myself...Do you know they forgot sent few documents despite reminder from CHC New Delhi

Please apply yourself

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
They are mere Courier Service agency who send your files to CIO / CHC and don't do anything else but charge 115000RS for this courier service. They made so many mistakes in my application and I reviewed it and modifed 4 times...if they are charging so heavily are they not responsible to do it correctly....because of them my application submission was delayed by 4 months......

they called many times till I paid money once after that I have to calll them 100 times to ask anything....

I am frustrated so much with them....people are with very low (NO) morale in wwics and they don't have basic ethics as a human being.

rajas

Jul 24, 2010
wxyz123 said:
well you are asking proof for negative comments,

Can you paste evidence from your friends or anybody on this forum who are saying positive about WWICS that they received visas / very good service. i asked some guys who have posted positive services for WWICS to give us the proof that we can trust WWICS but nobody gave nothing so far. With so many people saying negative about them means they are not credible so don't take risk and avoid them.
Hi wxyz123,

Thanks for your response. I dont know why no one has posted any responses for your querry.

This is what I came across :
When I studied in an IELTS training institurte, I knew a lady went through WWICS for student visa and she was successful. A physiotherapist, who also studied with me, applied through them. He told me that 2 of his friends had successfully landed by processing through this consultant. I cant ask them for letters to proove that WW is doing well and moreover, its not my intention too.

I know only these 2 cases and on seeing these two cases, I believed on WW. When I generally checked about them, I saw people simply abusing them without saying any status / reason for their anger. Hence I asked for the status why these people are abuse WW.
I hope I convey the message properly.

Anyways, I consider the replies of others too and I will re-think about this. As told by you, lamhey and shaligram, I will start to work on how I can apply by myself.

Thanking you all, once again.
Regards,
Rajas

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
rajas said:
Hi wxyz123,

Thanks for your response. I dont know why no one has posted any responses for your querry.

This is what I came across :
When I studied in an IELTS training institurte, I knew a lady went through WWICS for student visa and she was successful. A physiotherapist, who also studied with me, applied through them. He told me that 2 of his friends had successfully landed by processing through this consultant. I cant ask them for letters to proove that WW is doing well and moreover, its not my intention too.

I know only these 2 cases and on seeing these two cases, I believed on WW. When I generally checked about them, I saw people simply abusing them without saying any status / reason for their anger. Hence I asked for the status why these people are abuse WW.
I hope I convey the message properly.

Anyways, I consider the replies of others too and I will re-think about this. As told by you, lamhey and shaligram, I will start to work on how I can apply by myself.

Thanking you all, once again.
Regards,
Rajas
at the end of the day it's ur decision and if u believe they are the best option for you .. go for it ... i hired a consultant in canada but some people didn't .. so it's really upto u ...

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Ok brother i would say something because i feel you are in the same situation....I was in UAE and wanted to file the Immigration....I was confused and doing my research my best friend also wanted to file along a a guy....we went to several agents....My friend and I were eligible in the 38 categories but the other guy was lacking ....every agent told that guy to make a fake experience and file....WWICS did not they straight away said we will not file your case as you are not eligible...that was a good part.....I came back to india and filed the case so far i am OK with the services....yes their ppl leave quite often you find a new guy working with you...Yes they charge alot....but so far they have been transparent in telling the things that are happening....There are a lot of ppl who are -ve about them....they might have had a bad experience....I am fine with them so far...as far as hiring them is concerned it is totally your decision....as it is your money....I had to hire an agent because i was not in india and my wife could not do running around n all...if you are confident in filing the case yourself...nothing better than that as you save a lot of money which can comein handy in a new country....God bless

rajas said:
Hi All,

Regards,
Rajas.

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
Let me add to Gav's perpective.....

I hired wwics assuming that I need not worry and don't need to spend time about the case filing and processing but in my case I need to spend more than the normal time I would have spent if I had done myself just to make sure my documents and files were are ok. I am doing more work than I would have done and paying to wwics who are just couriering my files.....this is true and many people are facing the same.

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Ok Friends. I understand your concerns. But, I am looking for the AEO option. Since, we need to lean on somebody (some consultant for the offer letter) i am thinking of picking this WWICS guy. If they are not good, please advice me someone who is really genuine... I am really ready to spend money, but need to be worth it.. i mean, i need to land in canada at any cost. I am an IT professional from india with 10 years of experience.

Trying to use the last option of AEO .... please advice .... i am confused. .... waiting for your kind reply. Thanks for your time.

bye, George

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
I would say no issues in that you can get in touch with them as in my view all the consultants are a like...as far as getting your papers n things so far my experience with them has been OK...and frankly don't know about others as i have not availed their services....but would say research properly before going ahead....

GeorgeJoseph said:
Ok Friends. I understand your concerns. But, I am looking for the AEO option. Since, we need to lean on somebody (some consultant for the offer letter) i am thinking of picking this WWICS guy. If they are not good, please advice me someone who is really genuine... I am really ready to spend money, but need to be worth it.. i mean, i need to land in canada at any cost. I am an IT professional from india with 10 years of experience.

Trying to use the last option of AEO .... please advice .... i am confused. .... waiting for your kind reply. Thanks for your time.

bye, George

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laxmikanthms said:
Let me add to Gav's perpective.....

I hired wwics assuming that I need not worry and don't need to spend time about the case filing and processing but in my case I need to spend more than the normal time I would have spent if I had done myself just to make sure my documents and files were are ok. I am doing more work than I would have done and paying to wwics who are just couriering my files.....this is true and many people are facing the same.
agreed!!

yeh! even u hire a consultant, every single doc. has to be prepared by urself, the consultancy is NOT going to do anythg. Then it wonders me WHY PPL WANT TO PAY SUCH A HUGE AMOUNT, as the consultant r only doing the couriers??

lamhey

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
Yes thats why I recommend not to go via consultants.

You can goto them when you are not confident about your :)

jacob333

Aug 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th november 2009
Doc's Request.
new delhi 6/05 2010
AOR Received.
16/05 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted
File Transfer...
20/01 2010
Med's Request
1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november
hi, dont go for wwics. still if u feel the need of a consultant u may try someone else but surely not wwics.

regards
jacob