+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About vaccination policy. Please help.

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
I have taken the complete two doses of Sinopharm vaccine, which are not on the approved vaccine list. This was about one and a half month ago, but now I have the option to take J&J vaccine too. If I take this vaccine, will I be exempt from travel restriction or will it not apply to me since I had taken the Sinopharm vaccine previously?

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
International students are exempted from travel restrictions. If you take J&J 14 days before arriving, then you will also be exempted from quarantine.

Reactions: adhik

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
International students are exempted from travel restrictions. If you take J&J 14 days before arriving, then you will also be exempted from quarantine.
So I won't get into trouble if I had taken Sinopharm vaccine previously? I'm worried because of the hefty fine for violating their policy and I don't even know what their policy is for such cases.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
So I won't get into trouble if I had taken Sinopharm vaccine previously? I'm worried because of the hefty fine for violating their policy and I don't even know what their policy is for such cases.
You upload your results to ArriveCAN and let authorities to reveiw it. They will inform you if you are considered fully vaccinated. At worst you will be considered as unvaccinated. Therefore you mist prepare your 14 day quarantine plan with you. If you are considered exempted through ArriveCAN or at port of entry, you are free to move. Thats all, dont depress yourself

Reactions: adhik

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I would advice you to speak to your Doctor. Mixing Vaccines within short time and the fact that you are already fully vaccinated is something need doctors advice. I know you are doing this to travel, but if I were in your position I would rather isolate/quarantine when arriving in Canada than taking another two shots of J&J after taking Sinopharm