+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About Q 11.... for homemaker

Mahy

Oct 25, 2017
I am confused about Q 11. I don't know what information should I give as a home maker? For example ,
1) name of employer , school, business or other,
2) Name of Contact
3)Phone number
4) E.mail address

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
As a homemaker,Should I write dates and addresses under Where were you physically located during the eligibility period?
yes. for my wife, we did give a contact of a person who knows that she stayed at that location for that time. giving a reference is not going to hurt.

Mahy

Oct 25, 2017
yes. for my wife, we did give a contact of a person who knows that she stayed at that location for that time. giving a reference is not going to hurt.
I live with my husband so can I give his name?

Last edited:

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
homemaker means unemployed and stay home, which means you give the address you were homemade at, if you were homemade and on welfare give them simply social service who handled your case office address and main office number or caseworker number.

i was unemployed entire eligibility period due to severe workplace injury and gave my local odsp office caseworker number & address and put N/A on email. They will not call anyway, they only call when they check CRA tax files if you worked and if they see you earned work money is when they call to verify whats going on.

Mahy

Oct 25, 2017
homemaker means unemployed and stay home, which means you give the address you were homemade at, if you were homemade and on welfare give them simply social service who handled your case office address and main office number or caseworker number.

i was unemployed entire eligibility period due to severe workplace injury and gave my local odsp office caseworker number & address and put N/A on email. They will not call anyway, they only call when they check CRA tax files if you worked and if they see you earned work money is when they call to verify whats going on.
I live with my husband. He is working so can I give his name?

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
I live with my husband. He is working so can I give his name?
YES, give his name and his cell telephone or direct phone he can be reached at work, and addresses you were homemade at and leave no gap date, but put email N/A.

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
I live with my husband so can I give his name?
no, we gave a friends name. dont you have a friend who knows that you stayed at that place from such and such date? if not, then husband's reference would be fine. as someone said, NA works maybe i dont know.

but if you ask me, try in this order -
1) acquaintance, friend, etc who could say that they know you were at that place
2) if not, husband
3) if not, NA

I am not an expert, so take advice accordingly. however, leave no gap that is very important.

browniethecat

Nov 2, 2017
I am confused about Q 11. I don't know what information should I give as a home maker? For example ,
1) name of employer , school, business or other,
2) Name of Contact
3)Phone number
4) E.mail address
Hi i m a homemaker too.would you advice .have same situation shoul i write N/A.or my husband information.confused thanks.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
They are asking those details for verification from your employer, your boss/manager.

If you are a homemaker you have no boss or manager, hence Not Applicable, like I said earlier.

Writing fiend or husband name doesn't make any sense, they are not your employer.

In my opinion it should be Not Applicable for the rest of the questions after homemaker/unemployed.

Reactions: blueangel371115