+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About PR card without it and leaving the country

Carter@123

Jan 9, 2019
Hi im so confused right now can i ask some few questions? Just landed here in canada 2 weeks ago but i need to go back to my home country urgently but dont have my pr card yet is it okey to go home while without it? I have provided my address here in canada to the immigratiom when i landed anyway. Is it okey that my mother in law will be mailing my Pr card as soon as it is mail to my address? Will the immigration at the aiport in Canada will ask if i have my pr card once i leave canada? Quick response will be very much appreciated thank you.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi im so confused right now can i ask some few questions? Just landed here in canada 2 weeks ago but i need to go back to my home country urgently but dont have my pr card yet is it okey to go home while without it? I have provided my address here in canada to the immigratiom when i landed anyway. Is it okey that my mother in law will be mailing my Pr card as soon as it is mail to my address? Will the immigration at the aiport in Canada will ask if i have my pr card once i leave canada? Quick response will be very much appreciated thank you.
Yes, she can send it to you, preferably by a reliable courier, not Canada Post.
No, you won't be asked about it when you leave Canada.

pk46

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Hi carter,

I am in the same dilemma.
Did you get your PR card via courier in your home country? Is that alright?

Kindly share your experience.