+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About PGWP requirement

Shubh11

Jan 24, 2024
Is it ok to take one failed course part time during the scheduled break?

And taking two courses part-time in a last semester to complete the course on time?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Is it ok to take one failed course part time during the scheduled break?

And taking two courses part-time in a last semester to complete the course on time?
Yes, as long as you keep the minimum hours and grade to maintain your status you are fine

Shubh11

Jan 24, 2024
Can you please explain minimum hours and grade to maintain ?
Do I need to be full time student during scheduled break and in last semester as I had to take only one failed class during scheduled break and only two left courses in my last semester.
Do I need additional document to explain this to apply for PGWP?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Can you please explain minimum hours and grade to maintain ?
Do I need to be full time student during scheduled break and in last semester as I had to take only one failed class during scheduled break and only two left courses in my last semester.
Do I need additional document to explain this to apply for PGWP?
Yes, you must be a full time student until the last semester when you can be part time. In order to apply for PGWP you will need your official transcript and completion letter, and all that info if you maintained your status as full time student will be shown there, so do not ever think about misrepresenting information

Shubh11

Jan 24, 2024
I mean can I study part-time during my official scheduled break? or just one last semester is allowed as a part-time?