+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About express entry next draw

rajendram

Oct 7, 2019
Hi guys my crs score is 438 and the recent cut off was 440. On May 13 tech draw I got noi from Ontario. My OINP application is ready to submit but I am just 2 point behind current cut off should I wait for next draw? What are the chances that next draw will be CEC draw and cut off will goes down by 2 to 3 point.
Any help appreciated.

charlyx

Apr 9, 2020
Hi guys my crs score is 438 and the recent cut off was 440. On May 13 tech draw I got noi from Ontario. My OINP application is ready to submit but I am just 2 point behind current cut off should I wait for next draw? What are the chances that next draw will be CEC draw and cut off will goes down by 2 to 3 point.
Any help appreciated.
yes its going to keep dropping till they exhaust all CEC candidates

Reactions: manisingh2301

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
I would advise going for the OINP. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

I was in a similar situation to you and withdrew a nomination expecting to get one easily in two weeks. The situation changed and I lost both the original nomination and the no longer qualified for the BCPNP nomination because subsequent draws never went below my points. I would take the OINP, yes it’s longer but honestly far safer.

Reactions: indianstudent96

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
I think you have 45 days to submit an application for the OINP nomination. The next draw will be within a couple of weeks. It does not hurt to wait for the next draw but if you don't get an ITA in the upcoming draw, I highly recommend you make use of the NOI even if it would seem like you would get an ITA in the second draw of June 2020. You never know when they will revert to all program draws. If you waste your NOI and the general draws resume before you get an ITA, you can find yourself in a mucky situation.

rajendram

Oct 7, 2019
I think you have 45 days to submit an application for the OINP nomination. The next draw will be within a couple of weeks. It does not hurt to wait for the next draw but if you don't get an ITA in the upcoming draw, I highly recommend you make use of the NOI even if it would seem like you would get an ITA in the second draw of June 2020. You never know when they will revert to all program draws. If you waste your NOI and the general draws resume before you get an ITA, you can find yourself in a mucky situation.
Yes for sure I will apply for OINP if I didn’t get ITA in next draw. I have filled all the OINP application and uploaded all the docs just need to click submit application. But as I have 45 days I can still Wait for next draw.

Aptechvisa

Mar 26, 2020
Hi,
Firstly, the recent cut off (440) was held for Canadian Experience class (CEC) and applicants who submitted their profile in this category were eligible to apply for permanent residence. Moreover, for the upcoming draw, we are not sure if the draw will goes down or raises the point score. As OINP has selected your profile, so you are suggested to get ready of your file for visa application. In the meantime, if any draw will drop down, then only you get ITA otherwise, you can go for OINP.
Hope, you understand!