+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About ECA and FSW

tushon

May 26, 2015
Hello guys How are you all? I am new in this forum and this is really awesome for those who want to migrate canada. I have some questions about ECA and other issues. Would you please answer my questions?

1. I have completed my Bachelor of Science degree in 2010 with a very low CGPA. Will the result of my bachelor degree make any barrier in FSW Migration or in getting ECA Report?
2. After Completing bachelor degree I have achieved an MBA degree with a very good result in 2014. Will it be helpful for migration ?
3. Should I send the Certificates and transcripts of BS(Bachelor of Science) and MBA in separate envelop for ECA report?
4. How can I pay for my ECA report to the assessing company as I have no credit card?
5. I want to send my documents to WES. what is your opinion?
6. I want to send the following documents for ECA to WES
a) Attested Photocopy Certificates of BS and MBA.
b) Attested Photocopy Transcripts of BS and MBA.
c) Academic Records Request Form collected from WES website.
Is it ok?
7. I have four words in my name. Is it a problem for fsw migration?
8. I have a banking experience of more than 3 years. What is the possibility of migrating myself to canada as FSW program?

Dear Members I am very new and have very poor knowledge about fsw migration. Would you please give me the answers of my questions? I haven't seated for IELTS still now. after getting the report of ECA I will be seated in IELTS. Is it a good decision?

Thanks in Advance :)

tushon

May 26, 2015
tushon said:
Hello guys How are you all? I am new in this forum and this is really awesome for those who want to migrate canada. I have some questions about ECA and other issues. Would you please answer my questions?

1. I have completed my Bachelor of Science degree in 2010 with a very low CGPA. Will the result of my bachelor degree make any barrier in FSW Migration or in getting ECA Report?
2. After Completing bachelor degree I have achieved an MBA degree with a very good result in 2014. Will it be helpful for migration ?
3. Should I send the Certificates and transcripts of BS(Bachelor of Science) and MBA in separate envelop for ECA report?
4. How can I pay for my ECA report to the assessing company as I have no credit card?
5. I want to send my documents to WES. what is your opinion?
a) Attested Photocopy Certificates of BS and MBA.
b) Attested Photocopy Transcripts of BS and MBA.
c) Academic Records Request Form collected from WES website.
Is it ok?
7. I have four words in my name. Is it a problem for fsw migration?
8. I have a banking experience of more than 3 years. What is the possibility of migrating myself to canada as FSW program?

Dear Members I am very new and have very poor knowledge about fsw migration. Would you please give me the answers of my questions? I haven't seated for IELTS still now. after getting the report of ECA I will be seated in IELTS. Is it a good decision?

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
tushon said:
Hello guys How are you all? I am new in this forum and this is really awesome for those who want to migrate canada. I have some questions about ECA and other issues. Would you please answer my questions? I will assist as much as I can

1. I have completed my Bachelor of Science degree in 2010 with a very low CGPA. Will the result of my bachelor degree make any barrier in FSW Migration or in getting ECA Report? Degree certificate is the most important not necessarily the CGPA. But at least 3rd class is honours

2. After Completing bachelor degree I have achieved an MBA degree with a very good result in 2014. Will it be helpful for migration ? Excellent that will add to your education scores, Very Good.3.

Should I send the Certificates and transcripts of BS(Bachelor of Science) and MBA in separate envelop for ECA report? Send everything in the same envelope since they all belong to you. WES will assess everything4.

How can I pay for my ECA report to the assessing company as I have no credit card? You can draw a Demand Draft from your bank. Contact your bank account officer for details. You can use another person's bank if you don't have a a bank account. I hope you know that you need a reasonable amount of money in your account like 11000 Canadian dollars minimum for you alone?

5. I want to send my documents to WES. what is your opinion? Good idea. Please do that as soon as possible[/font]
a) Attested Photocopy Certificates of BS and MBA. Okay
b) Attested Photocopy Transcripts of BS and MBA. Okay
c) Academic Records Request Form collected from WES website. Okay
Is it ok? OK
7. I have four words in my name. Is it a problem for fsw migration? What do you mean by four words? 4 letters you mean? Can you give me a sample name? a name that is not necessarilty yours?

8. I have a banking experience of more than 3 years. What is the possibility of migrating myself to canada as FSW program? Good experience. You need at least one year of continuous employment to Qualify...so you are good to go.

Dear Members I am very new and have very poor knowledge about fsw migration. Would you please give me the answers of my questions? I haven't seated for IELTS still now. after getting the report of ECA I will be seated in IELTS. Is it a good decision? [font=Verdana]Start your IELTS as soon as possible. You will have to push the WES and IELTS together so that your documents can be complete on time. Go on-line and read more on Canadian Immigration on The Express Entry 2015. www.cic.gc.ca

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
tushion please find the comments in red

tushon

May 26, 2015
Thank you so much DeeBruv. You have answered all of my questions very nicely. You asked me about a sample of my name. That is Abu Hurayra Md. Mehedi.
will it be any problem?
Again I want to know about the cost of Migration. Have you any Idea?
Moreover I want to know about the bank statements also. How much I have to show in my bank statement?

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
tushon said:
Thank you so much DeeBruv. You have answered all of my questions very nicely. You asked me about a sample of my name. That is Abu Hurayra Md. Mehedi.
will it be any problem?
Again I want to know about the cost of Migration. Have you any Idea?
Moreover I want to know about the bank statements also. How much I have to show in my bank statement?
You are welcome tushon.
You would have to write your name without a hyphen. Abu Hurayra Md (Surname) Mehedi (other name(s)) its okay. It all depends on which one is your surname. for example, My wife's surname is Deeaych Hassie. while her first name is Booleel....This is just a sample and not the real names. Apart from your WES fees and IELTS, you will pay 550 Canadian dollars for visa application, to be submitted with your package when you are invited to submit an application. Express Entry will ask you to apply as soon as you are selected in one of their draws in a pool...that's why I say that you should do your IELTS as soon as possible. Your Birth certificate, your spouse birth certificate and that of your children. You need about 17000 Canadian dollars for a couple and a child. The more the children, the more the money required.

tushon

May 26, 2015
Thanks a lot :)
Is ECA essential for my spouse? Is there any chance to migrate myself with my parents?

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
tushon said:
Thanks a lot :)
Is ECA essential for my spouse? Is there any chance to migrate myself with my parents?
ECA of your spouse is very important. It adds to your scores on adaptability. The visa can only be given to you, your spouse and children. You cannot migrate with your parents. You can file for them after becoming a permanent resident and you are economically stable after landing in Canada. Then you can file for them on account of having to take care of your new babies in future.

tushon

May 26, 2015
I am in a problem again. :(
What should I select in institution type in my account of WES?
There are four types
1. Degree granting institution
2. Non University Higher Education
3. State Boards of Technical Education.
4. Secondary Education.