+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About Biometrics

visitorcanada3097

Apr 8, 2019
Hi I'm from Phillipines
I entered Canada as a visitor last December 2018 and i applied to open work permit.

Does it counts when i entered Canada by air in my arrival there was a electronics or a machine that i scan my passport take my picture and fingerprint

Does it counts as a Biometrics?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hi I'm from Phillipines
I entered Canada as a visitor last December 2018 and i applied to open work permit.

Does it counts when i entered Canada by air in my arrival there was a electronics or a machine that i scan my passport take my picture and fingerprint

Does it counts as a Biometrics?
1. How did you apply to an open work permit? As we discussed last time, you are not eligible for one.

2. There are no biometric collection stations in Canada at present. The declaration system that took your photos is not biometrics.

3. Biometrics for a work permit application must be collected outside of Canada.

visitorcanada3097

Apr 8, 2019
1. How did you apply to an open work permit? As we discussed last time, you are not eligible for one.

2. There are no biometric collection stations in Canada at present. The declaration system that took your photos is not biometrics.

3. Biometrics for a work permit application must be collected outside of Canada.
So it is not counted as a biometrics?