+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

heatherusa

Mar 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-04-2010
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
Just needing to express myself and my frustration. I know that some of us have it easier than other with timelines and such, but I just want to yell.. So I am... Dorky? Maybe..but it makes me feel better - so go ahead and just yell! LOL

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks i feel better lol now if i could get a hold of a punching bag i could let it all out lol

heatherusa

Mar 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-04-2010
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
I hear you sister... point me in the nearest Paintball faclity! LOL

bobshynoswife

Nov 16, 2009
St Albert, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Interview........
24-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2010
LANDED..........
09-09-2010
I don't want to yell, tonight I want to cry!

I just got home from the cinema where I watched Sex and the City 2 by myself. First of all, the movie sucked. The only thing worth watching was what the women were wearing!

One of the trailers was for a movie called Going the Distance with Drew Barrymore and Justin Long. They are in a long distance relationship, and I actually started crying watching the trailer! Seeing them on skype and texting and calling and missing each other so much made me think, oh yeah, that’s me too!

Then in the movie, the women were in Abu Dhabi, and at their hotel they had a butler. Carrie can’t sleep late at night because of jet lag, so the butler makes her warm milk with cinnamon, “just as my wife likes it” so Carrie apologizes for keeping him working so late, and says to say sorry to his wife from her, but he explains that his wife is in India, and he is only in Abu Dhabi to work. He says he goes home to see her when he gets his break every three months “if I can afford the airfare”. Carrie says something about how horrible it must be to spend all that time apart, and the man replies “Time does not matter, because when we are together it is wonderful” Well, cue the waterworks, as I start to think about my husband in Nigeria, and how true that is.

I don’t like going to movies alone anymore. I used to love it, but now after a year and a half visiting him and oh-so-many-movies together, it just doesn’t feel the same.

We've already been apart for nearly 2 years...I am desperately hoping and praying that we're only apart for 1 more. Even the thought of that kills me. And if it's longer? Accra has 80% of cases done in 18 months. Sigh....

causticlilgirlie

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bobshynoswife said:
I don't want to yell, tonight I want to cry!

I just got home from the cinema where I watched Sex and the City 2 by myself. First of all, the movie sucked. The only thing worth watching was what the women were wearing!

One of the trailers was for a movie called Going the Distance with Drew Barrymore and Justin Long. They are in a long distance relationship, and I actually started crying watching the trailer! Seeing them on skype and texting and calling and missing each other so much made me think, oh yeah, that's me too!

Then in the movie, the women were in Abu Dhabi, and at their hotel they had a butler. Carrie can't sleep late at night because of jet lag, so the butler makes her warm milk with cinnamon, “just as my wife likes it” so Carrie apologizes for keeping him working so late, and says to say sorry to his wife from her, but he explains that his wife is in India, and he is only in Abu Dhabi to work. He says he goes home to see her when he gets his break every three months “if I can afford the airfare”. Carrie says something about how horrible it must be to spend all that time apart, and the man replies “Time does not matter, because when we are together it is wonderful” Well, cue the waterworks, as I start to think about my husband in Nigeria, and how true that is.

I don't like going to movies alone anymore. I used to love it, but now after a year and a half visiting him and oh-so-many-movies together, it just doesn't feel the same.

We've already been apart for nearly 2 years...I am desperately hoping and praying that we're only apart for 1 more. Even the thought of that kills me. And if it's longer? Accra has 80% of cases done in 18 months. Sigh....
i feel your pain, bob's wife. my husband and i have been apart for 7 years! (well, we've been married for almost 2 years). i blame myself for stalling so much, and being lazy with paperwork. i do hope you two get together soon, it does hurt to watch movies alone. i love watching movies whenever my husband's with me, it's just a whole different level of fulfillment.

B

boyee6576

I want to scream, yell and slap that IO that was so rude and rejected us. I dont have a violent personality but she pushes me to be one LOL.

I am basically an emotional basketcase. It will be 8 years this christmas that we met and we have been married for 2 years this August. I dont go anywhere just go where I have to go and to my mothers and thats it because everything I do I have to do alone dont care to go anywhere. I dont feel like socializing, silly I know. We talk everyday but I am so sick of the computer thing but at the same time thankful we got some means to communicate. Like all of us here we have been pushed the perverbial brink but manage to still hang in there. I have become a huge ball of frustrated emotions and cry basically over anything. I cant believe the time that has passed and we are still seeing each other through a monitor. Never did I think in a million years it would take this long and be this hard. Fortunately, our love has only gotten stronger and so is our determination but the loneliness is so great that its very hard to bare. we are just hanging on to the hope that this will be over with soon.

kwabena kwabena

Star Member
May 26, 2010
the thought of the long wait is already killing us, we are getting ready to apply but from Africa, ie Accra i dread it... i just cant believe it will take this long... I just dont understand why it takes long for some of us??

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Honestly guys, CIC has drained all my emotions .... I have nothing left to cry or think of ..... I am just bleh about the process for now and whenever they decide to open back my file and say something to me ... I will work with them ... it's too much to deal with ....

Can't wait to see my hubby in 2 weeks :)))))))

AllisonVSC

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Conjugal Partner
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2009
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2009
LANDED..........
04-11-2009
Are any of you in the Toronto area? I live in Mississauga and don't have a job yet. My sweetie works 60 hours per week on top of trying to get his Certificate in Management Accounting. I remember going to see The Proposal (the plot... a Canadian girl tries to marry her assistant to stay in the US) by myself last year when I was still just a visitor.

Anyway, anybody in the area want some face to face social time, let me know. We certainly have a lot in common to talk about!
Allison

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
I am 100's of nautical miless away from Toronto right now Allison

gillespiedc

Star Member
May 22, 2010
Zhuhai, China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
I have nothing to ARGH about (yet) as today we got the news that my wife and step daughter will accompany me to Canada on a 6 month TRV. Once there we will begin our PR process.

Our hearts go out to those with less fortunate circumstances, just the though of us possibly being apart for even a few months was unbearable!

We will be living quite close to the GTA, London Ontario. I would like to propose that on November 11, 2010 (Remembrance Day) all who are in Canada from these forums meet up in front of the CN Tower at 11:11AM in support of our "battles".

All the best!

Doug, Hellen, and Kelly

sbwv09

Feb 18, 2010
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo/NYC
App. Filed.......
May 17, 10
File Transfer...
June 22, 10/August 31, 10 (to NYC)
Med's Done....
April 6, 10
Passport Req..
September 13, 10
VISA ISSUED...
9/28, Received 10/21
LANDED..........
10/22/10
I agree that I really have nothing to complain about in listening to all the sad stories! We are a US/CAN couple and I'm going up there on a "VISIT" (wink wink) in about a week so I know how lucky and blessed I am.. hugs and blessings on everyone who is struggling.

I'll be right in the heart of the T Dot! I also don't look forward to finding employment.. my field is saturated in Ontario so I'm anticipating getting with a temp agency after I'm approved and hoping for the best.

Dayanara

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Brampton, ON
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2010
AOR Received.
07-09-2010
File Transfer...
16-08-2010
Med's Done....
20-05-2010
Passport Req..
30-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
07-10-2010
AllisonVSC said:
Are any of you in the Toronto area? I live in Mississauga and don't have a job yet. My sweetie works 60 hours per week on top of trying to get his Certificate in Management Accounting. I remember going to see The Proposal (the plot... a Canadian girl tries to marry her assistant to stay in the US) by myself last year when I was still just a visitor.

Anyway, anybody in the area want some face to face social time, let me know. We certainly have a lot in common to talk about!
Allison
I live in Brampton and work in Mississauga :)

And yes....AAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! My first post here is a scream...starting off on the right or wrong foot with this, no idea.

My hubby is American, living in Buffalo. We just got married in April and did not know we could do medicals and FBI check before we were married, so right now we are watiing on the results from his FBI check....watching the clock/calendar is annoying!!!!!!!!!1

I

iarblue

Well i dont know what to say mine has only been in since Feb 2010 so i cant yell yet they say i can start yelling in the end of july lol.I cant imagine going through what half of you are going through.
And gill you got the visas way to go,happy for you......
And boyee still cant figure out why you are getting it from every end,they should have had the appeal results and started by now.
Heather your still not having any luck either?.