+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have a test in January yehuuuuu!

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
My dear friends, So happy to share the good news with you. Finally, I have a test scheduled for January yehuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....I am so so excited and at the same time nervous about the test! Now I have to pack my bags and LEAVE ASAP yehuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Just to confirm I received acknowledgement on my online status and have not received the letter yet (which was mailed to me already). Now I have to study again, day and night :D

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yolka said:
My dear friends, So happy to share the good news with you. Finally, I have a test scheduled for January yehuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....I am so so excited and at the same time nervous about the test! Now I have to pack my bags and LEAVE ASAP yehuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Just to confirm I received acknowledgement on my online status and have not received the letter yet (which was mailed to me already). Now I have to study again, day and night :D

Congratulations Yolka.

See, things are moving well for you !

Good luck in the test.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yolka said:

Congrats dear, wish you a good luck for your test?

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
professional 1 said:
Congratulations Yolka.

See, things are moving well for you !

Good luck in the test.
Thank you professional 1! You were right :) I will update you guys after the test! By the way how long did it take you to get your Oath letter?

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
EasyRider said:
Congrats! What are you going to leave, are you not living in Canada?
Thank you EasyRider, right now I am abroad because of my husband's work :) in fact just bought our tickets to Canada :)

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
tsuhao said:
Congrats

By the way, which office you are in?
Very good question ha ha ha...I have no idea, either Scarborough or St.Claire, will find out when i get my Invitation letter (I guess it will arrive tomorrow).

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yolka said:
Thank you professional 1! You were right :) I will update you guys after the test! By the way how long did it take you to get your Oath letter?

From the test date:

37 days for the online status to show the Oath update, and 41 days to receive the actual Oath letter in mail.

Waiting to hear your updates after the test.

Take care.

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
professional 1 said:
From the test date:

37 days for the online status to show the Oath update, and 41 days to receive the actual Oath letter in mail.

Waiting to hear your updates after the test.

Take care.
Thanks a lot! All the best.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yolka said:
I received my Invitation letter. My test is at Scarborough.
That is my office as well. When you said Toronto, I kind of expected it.

I think St. Clair does not conduct tests or oath anymore after that office was assigned by CIC as a pilot office to process fingerprint requests and RQs and send the results back to original processing offices such as Scarborough.

This office even is not included at all in the CIC list of ceremonies locations.