+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

a weird email from chc ..plz help guys!!!

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
My friend has got a weird email from chc. Actually he has done a one year diploma course from uk. Following is the email copy from chc.

he transcript confirms that you have completed 120 credit hours of coursework. However, the transcript only lists eight courses that each have a value of three credit hours. Can you please explain this?We require clarification regarding your Liver pool College transcript.

So what is best way in which he should reply to chc as this is a very sensitive issue.
On his transcript there are a total of 8 subjects each having course credits 3 and in the end on transcript total credits earned are 120.

please help what should he reply in answer? they require an answer within 5 working days.

jay031

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
shujaattt said:
My friend has got a weird email from chc. Actually he has done a one year diploma course from uk. Following is the email copy from chc.

he transcript confirms that you have completed 120 credit hours of coursework. However, the transcript only lists eight courses that each have a value of three credit hours. Can you please explain this?We require clarification regarding your Liver pool College transcript.

So what is best way in which he should reply to chc as this is a very sensitive issue.
On his transcript there are a total of 8 subjects each having course credits 3 and in the end on transcript total credits earned are 120.

please help what should he reply in answer? they require an answer within 5 working days.
Send an email to Liver Pool College and forward reply to the CHC.

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
any one plzzzzz :-[ :-[ :-[

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sujjat

I guess jay is right.you should send email to mentioned college and forward the reply to concerned CHC.

I think this is the only way to clarify it.

hafizmuhammadatif

May 19, 2012
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 / FEB / 2016
AOR Received.
19-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
shujaattt said:

Dear contact with college asap by e mail and call them if they do not response b/c soon there will be holidays

asdkhan94

Aug 3, 2012
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visa-chances-after-medical-t128875.0.html