Sorry, but i Have to ask

There's no space left for updates on my e-cas

i have 5 lines

1.App received
2.AOR sent
3.In Process
4.Transferred
5.Test

The logout button doesn't move further down or anything (from beginning to end)
Could this be a reason to not update e-cas further? I don't know. it seems silly to even ask, but anyone who has everything on it or more?
CIC has sent my mails to the wrong address twice before and e-cas makes my life that much easier. im worried about missing dates incase they send it to an old address or something.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
kimba409 said:
:-[

Sorry, but i Have to ask

There's no space left for updates on my e-cas

i have 5 lines

1.App received
2.AOR sent
3.In Process
4.Transferred
5.Test

The logout button doesn't move further down or anything (from beginning to end)
Could this be a reason to not update e-cas further? I don't know. it seems silly to even ask, but anyone who has everything on it or more?
CIC has sent my mails to the wrong address twice before and e-cas makes my life that much easier. im worried about missing dates incase they send it to an old address or something.
I had the same thing that you have listed above but when my 'test' line showed up; line 4 'transferred' disappeared and 'test' line became my line 4. My eCAS just got updated today with line 5 which is for oath.
I have heard that, once you take the oath, ecas status changes to 'Complete' and an additional line appear which states when you taken the oath and became a Canadian.
I am pretty sure you are ok and there is nothing to worry about.

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
i never knew 5 lines are available max is ecas.

this is what i have

1.received
2.aor
3. in process
4.test
5??????? (proabably oath)

ahmadmani

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no cap for the number of lines. My eCas status is complete now and there are 6 lines:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 18, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 18, 2014.
3. We started processing your application on November 18, 2014.
4. We sent you a notice on February 3, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 19, 2015 at 12:45 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
5. We sent you a notice on September 21, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 19, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
6. You became a Canadian citizen on October 19, 2015.

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
ahmadmani said:
There is no cap for the number of lines. My eCas status is complete now and there are 6 lines:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 18, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 18, 2014.
3. We started processing your application on November 18, 2014.
4. We sent you a notice on February 3, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 19, 2015 at 12:45 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
5. We sent you a notice on September 21, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 19, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
6. You became a Canadian citizen on October 19, 2015.

Thank you for this. It gives me peace of mind