+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A review of my submitted documents express entry

Mohammad Wally

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Dear Forum Members,

So I received ITA on 65th draw and submitting my documents by tomorrow. Below are the documents I am submitting. Please have a look and let me know if I am missing anything or not.

1) I am married and my spouse is not accompanying. I am showing POF of 17000 CAD, along with my marriage certificate (English) & Original.
2) Birth certificate, passport pages with all the stamps including my study permit & work permit.
3) Work experience of 1 year 9 months : Appointment letter, reference letter, salary certificate, employee card, tax clearance certificate and TIN certificate.
4) WES evaluation for bachelors degree and 2 year diploma from Canada. Provided documents : Certificate, final transcripts.
5) IELTS.
6) PCC for both of us. Me & my wife.
7) Up front medical certificate for both of us and application fee of 1040 CAD.

Please let me know if i am missing anything or not.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
In which program are you submitting your application?

Mohammad Wally

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
You can also include RCMP report to avoid delay bc sometimes CIC asks for RCMP which causes delay. Its optional.
Also include T4 and NOA.
Thanks a lot all iz well. I will add all of my T4 and NOA for 3 tax years. But as I am in Bangladesh, I don't know how to get the RCMP report?

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
You need only a well written employer letter to proof your work experience, the others are not required. I think you are provideing so much more than is required. You may need multiple PCC, depends on where you lived before more than 6 months.

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
Dear Forum Members,

So I received ITA on 65th draw and submitting my documents by tomorrow. Below are the documents I am submitting. Please have a look and let me know if I am missing anything or not.

1) I am married and my spouse is not accompanying. I am showing POF of 17000 CAD, along with my marriage certificate (English) & Original.
2) Birth certificate, passport pages with all the stamps including my study permit & work permit.
3) Work experience of 1 year 9 months : Appointment letter, reference letter, salary certificate, employee card, tax clearance certificate and TIN certificate. All you need is the reference letter. Just make sure all the required details are in it. Refer to the CIC website for the list of details.
4) WES evaluation for bachelors degree and 2 year diploma from Canada. Provided documents : Certificate, final transcripts. Make sure you upload both degree and ECA
5) IELTS. They only need IELTS reference number that you would have already submitted in your EE profile, but include the IELTS copy in LOE.

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5
You can also include RCMP report to avoid delay bc sometimes CIC asks for RCMP which causes delay. Its optional.
Also include T4 and NOA.
But it is compulsory to submit Birth Certificate????????

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Dear Forum Members,

3) Work experience of 1 year 9 months : Appointment letter, reference letter, salary certificate, employee card, tax clearance certificate and TIN certificate.
4) WES evaluation for bachelors degree and 2 year diploma from Canada. Provided documents : Certificate, final transcripts.
5) IELTS.

For point 3 - Are you following any specific template?

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5
Sometimes CIC asks for Birth Certificate. Its not mandatory doc.
Do they give you separate option to upload Birth Certificate or how would some one know that they also have to upload birth certificate too?