London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
Dear all,

My case has been pending since long (as you can see my timeline) and I was asked to provide updated documents in August 2012 and 4 months time was asked from me that time. However, after completing 4 months time with no updates I sent LVO a CSE for which they replied

"I can confirm that your application is pending review by an Immigration Officer. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of your file.

Regards

IMS"

A week ago I sent another CSE and this time I got following reply

"We are currently in the process of conducting background/ security checks for this application. This is a lengthy process that can take several months. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of the file.

Regards

IMS"

Can anyone tell me what is going on? Anyone who faced similar situation?

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

migrator

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
08-11-2013(Requested FBI clearance on 31st Jan'13, submitted on 15th Mar'13) and New Zealand PCC submitted on 4th May'13.
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2014
LANDED..........
In July 14
Hello, pls look at my timeline. Same noc code and same year of application. It's not clear if you have been asked fo medicals and passport submission. In my case I am done with my meds, passport submission, landing fees, PCC etc in nov'12. In jan I got a request for FBI certificate which was submitted on 15 th mar. No news after that.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
canada_future said:
Dear all,

My case has been pending since long (as you can see my timeline) and I was asked to provide updated documents in August 2012 and 4 months time was asked from me that time. However, after completing 4 months time with no updates I sent LVO a CSE for which they replied

"I can confirm that your application is pending review by an Immigration Officer. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of your file.

Regards

Sir

Delaying tactics

IMS"

"We are currently in the process of conducting background/ security checks for this application. This is a lengthy process that can take several months. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of the file.

Regards

IMS"

Thanks

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
u will hear somethin good shortly!
God willing!

canada_future said:
Dear all,

Regards

IMS"

Regards

IMS"

Thanks