+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A quick ques related to the NOC

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Hi all,

A quick question, Can I further add duties and responsibilities that I do but my NOC code does not cover along with the obvious ones that are given on the NOC website.

P.S I will add them at the bottom after covering the ones given on the website.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Boviesam said:
Hi all,

A quick question, Can I further add duties and responsibilities that I do but my NOC code does not cover along with the obvious ones that are given on the NOC website.

P.S I will add them at the bottom after covering the ones given on the website.
There is no harm in doing so, it actually shows you haven't copied and pasted. As long as you perform the actions in the lead statement and all the main duties in the NOC (I would say 70-80% of the listed duties) you are good to go.

All the best

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
TanakaM said:
There is no harm in doing so, it actually shows you haven't copied and pasted. As long as you perform the actions in the lead statement and all the main duties in the NOC (I would say 70-80% of the listed duties) you are good to go.

All the best
Thank you very much dear. +1 for an instant reply.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Boviesam said:
Thank you very much dear. +1 for an instant reply.
Cheers, wish you the best of luck.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
i* --
TanakaM said:
Cheers, wish you the best of luck.
Thanks, dear, one more ques.
I do have changed the wordings and the sentence structure to make it look like I haven't copied and pasted my duties. But they are in the exact order.
Should I jumble them up or keep them the way they are?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Boviesam said:
i* --
Thanks, dear, one more ques.
I do have changed the wordings and the sentence structure to make it look like I haven't copied and pasted my duties. But they are in the exact order.
Should I jumble them up or keep them the way they are?
IMO its best to mix them up a bit. However, list the main ones first. So maybe 2,1,4,3...

Tanyamalhotra

Apr 15, 2017
Hello there...
I am considering filling own my own...but I've varied experience and I am unable to find out how disclosing my complete experiences will effect my file..
1.2 years as Electrical Engineer in 2007- this was (NOC A CATEGORY)
2. 5 months as relationship manager in 2012 (NOC A CATEGORY)
3. 3 years as bank clerk supervisor-this is my present job (NOC B CATEGORY)
What should be my primary noc based on?
How will my disclosing all the jobs effect my application .
Will I be questioned or rejected on the front that my job profile is on downfall also that job duties of cost and second job cannot be arranged since it's been quite long that I've lift the job .thanx in advance

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Tanyamalhotra said:
Hello there...
I am considering filling own my own...but I've varied experience and I am unable to find out how disclosing my complete experiences will effect my file..
1.2 years as Electrical Engineer in 2007- this was (NOC A CATEGORY)
2. 5 months as relationship manager in 2012 (NOC A CATEGORY)
3. 3 years as bank clerk supervisor-this is my present job (NOC B CATEGORY)
What should be my primary noc based on?
How will my disclosing all the jobs effect my application .
Will I be questioned or rejected on the front that my job profile is on downfall also that job duties of cost and second job cannot be arranged since it's been quite long that I've lift the job .thanx in advance
Hi,

Since you have 3 years of work experience in your present job you can base your application on this experience alone. This will make life much easier for you since you can put the rest in personal history where you won't need any reference letters. If it is from more than 10 years ago you can leave it out completely.

Hope this helps.

Tanyamalhotra

Apr 15, 2017
TanakaM said:
Hi,

Since you have 3 years of work experience in your present job you can base your application on this experience alone. This will make life much easier for you since you can put the rest in personal history where you won't need any reference letters. If it is from more than 10 years ago you can leave it out completely.

Hope this helps.
Thanx for ur prompt reply.. can u help with some screenshots if possible...u r talking about putting jobs in personal reference....what's that..for where they ask about job history if i mention my NOC b job there I will get marks for the job whereas it was based my my engineering degree and it was far superior than what presently now am into....also I do not have job duty letter from employer to justify that noc???

SIRU020

Apr 15, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Guys,

I am presently prepping up to submit my EE profile after the 6 June 2017 expected changes. I am from Mauritius (Billingual in French & English). I am 28 years old, unmarried with no job offer in Canada presently.

I have a bachelor degree from a French University in Management.

My IELTS overall score is 7 ( Speaking: 6, Listening: 7.5, Writing: 6.5 & Reading : 7)

My TEF (French score) is ( Speaking: 376, Listening: 298, Writing: 347 & Reading: 262).

I have 6 years of full time working experience, 5 years at Accenture with Title Transaction Processing Associate but the duties were not really of only Transaction Processing but much more. I left Accenture last year and joined a new multinational firm Amaris where my title is 'Sales Administrator' (1 year).

My main issue is to find a correct NOC which falls under either category 0, A OR B. I am worried that my Accenture experience might not be relevant to these categories and I lose the 5 yrs of experience there and hence lowers my CRS score Sad

Which NOC do you suggest i use for each role? Please HELP ME OUT Sad Many thanks for your kind help & suggestions.

My list of duties at Accenture were as below:

Maintain up-to- date billing AR system

 Act as Subject Matter Expert for the team

 Follow up on, collect and allocate payments using ERP system

 Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines

 Perform accounts reconciliations

 Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities

 Research and resolve payment discrepancies

 Generate & review AR ageing analysis to ensure compliance

 Prepare bank deposits and customer invoices

 Investigate and resolve customer queries

 Process adjustments (Write off, Bad debts etc)

 Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts through the collections team

 Communicate with third parties for refunds, payments investigation

 Assist with month-end closing activities (Intercompany refunds, month end reporting)

 Process weekly refund activities for customers

 Collect, analyse and prepare monthly metrics

 Attend weekly priority calls with onshore client for remedy actions and others

 Perform daily quality control on team members tasks.

 Supervision of team members work & act as subject matter expert.

My role in my current post at Amaris is

As sales administrator I form an integral part of the sales/ finance team providing critical support to

different Amaris business units. I actively help to build and maintain professional relationships with both internal

teams and with finance contacts globally. I am currently handling the sales activities portfolio for 7 different entities/regions

namely: Canada, San Francisco, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, China & Mauritius, for which monthly

invoicing and ongoing client recovery system has to be maintained. I am responsible for the monthly invoicing,

payments recovery process/actions and liaising directly with Business Development Managers to ensure smooth

negotiations for different projects between Amaris and the its clients. I am also direct manager of 3 team members.

Below is a more elaborate list of responsibilities I hold:

Manage & supervise direct managees daily activities

Ensure staff performance reviews, weekly one to one meetings and progression

 Analyze, & assist in preparation of invoices for all sales transactions of relevant entities.

 Ensuring prices and project lists are up to date.

 Reconcile outstanding purchase orders & processing staff timesheets.

 Daily liaising with the bank for invoice factoring process & queries

 Follow up to ensure an up to date client recovery system on a daily basis including bank statements reconciliations.

 Act as consultant to help bridge & standardize the sales administration team processes.

 Record account related activity in appropriate internal systems & software

 Analysis of key accounts activities and take up relevant actions.

 Ensure data integrity and quality across key reporting systems to provide consistency of data

 Ability to organize and consolidate information from multiple systems and reports for analysis

 Work closely with the Treasury and controlling department to track and solve discrepancies.

 Proactively execute and provide guidance on sales and service requests including processing and tracking projects, customer entitlements & credit management.

 Provide exceptional customer service to all internal external customers and partnering business units.

 Communicating internally important feedback from customers to the business.

Assist in new staff training and interviews process.

Gaurav Ashwin

Mar 23, 2019
May I know the above duties which is specified for evaluation is perfect or extra in-detail we have to add more point ?