+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A problem with citizenship

Kale

Sep 22, 2018
Hello guys!

I have not received a request to ceremony citizenship so far. It has been 3 months since I passed the citizenship test.
The problem is that after my success in the citizenship examination, the employee asked me if I had a problem with immigration in 2013 and I answered them no.
Before I signed a paper there were two questions but I did not understand well for you I put a mark on all of them and after I understand that the first question is not guilty and the second question is guilty.
I wrote off the sign in the second question and put the initial and signed the paper.

I never had any guilt, criminal or anything like that.

Note that my friend had a successful test and he was called to ceremony.

Any one has an idea of what to do.

thank you!

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 29, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 27, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 25, 2018.
  4. We sent you a notice on May 24, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 20, 2018 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Hello guys!

I have not received a request to ceremony citizenship so far. It has been 3 months since I passed the citizenship test.
The problem is that after my success in the citizenship examination, the employee asked me if I had a problem with immigration in 2013 and I answered them no.
Before I signed a paper there were two questions but I did not understand well for you I put a mark on all of them and after I understand that the first question is not guilty and the second question is guilty.
I wrote off the sign in the second question and put the initial and signed the paper.

I never had any guilt, criminal or anything like that.

Note that my friend had a successful test and he was called to ceremony.

Any one has an idea of what to do.

thank you!

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 29, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 27, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 25, 2018.
  4. We sent you a notice on May 24, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 20, 2018 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us
Did Ecas update to Decision made as yet, if it is then you is just waiting for them to schedule you for Oath Invite if not then they are still working on your application probably doing background check and what other check that need to be done,since they didn’t asked you for any extra information, I don’t think there’s is anything to worry about you just have to wait for Oath Invite,you are not alone waiting for Oath Invite there’s people waiting over 8 months just hang in there it will happen.

Kale

Sep 22, 2018
Did Ecas update to Decision made as yet, if it is then you is just waiting for them to schedule you for Oath Invite if not then they are still working on your application probably doing background check and what other check that need to be done,since they didn’t asked you for any extra information, I don’t think there’s is anything to worry about you just have to wait for Oath Invite,you are not alone waiting for Oath Invite there’s people waiting over 8 months just hang in there it will happen.
OK Thank you very much.