+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A note saying: there might NOT be a delay on this application, applied in 2010

Inaki

Jan 31, 2012
Hello.

I would like to have the opinion of the people of this site about my case.

I applied for citizenship July, 2010 and the file was transfered to Mississaga Office on March 22, 2011. Since then nothing else has happened. I have called several times for updates to the Call Centers and the only thing they said was... your application is in process, and from time to time they would say your background check has not been completed yet.

I called today and the lady said they added a note to my profile saying: there might not be a delay to this application. I tried to get the lady to explain exactly what this mean, as the delay is implicit as my application is from 2010, but she couldnt explain the meaning of the note with something that will make sense to me.

Does anyone has an idea of what can this mean? I have been waiting since 2010 how come they say there might not be delay to this application at this point in time.

Please shed some light.

Thanks

Inaki.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please apply for your ATIP report that can shed some light, whether your checks cleared or if there any other notes in file.

Mary

Inaki

Jan 31, 2012
Thanks Mary. I did request the notes today. However, I am still curious on what this note can mean. Hopefully it is something good.

The other thing I did today was to send a letter to my MP requesting him to help me contacting inmigration in an effort to expedite this never ending process.

Inaki.

rqrq

May 3, 2013
I received RQ last week. I do not have a copy of my citizenship application form. If I request ATiP (electronic copy ) will I get a copy of the application that i submitted. Please reply.

Halloum

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inaki said:
Thanks Mary. I did request the notes today. However, I am still curious on what this note can mean. Hopefully it is something good.

The other thing I did today was to send a letter to my MP requesting him to help me contacting inmigration in an effort to expedite this never ending process.

Inaki.
Call again and see if a different rep will tell you something else. It looks like good news !! Wish for the best .. (Citizenship ceremony) and prepare for the expected .. ( CJ interview).