VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Kolkata_27 said:
Hi,
After long time...
Change in my Ecas status..

" We sent you correspondence on November 14, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

But still I Didn't get any Letter or Mail.....
What should I do...?
Hi, urgently reply to the last mail they sent to you. Use that mail and update them that you have seen the update/comments on your ecas but you did not receive any mail or letter from them since November 14th or recently. Politely request that they resend the mail to you to enable you act on their request. All the best.

Kolkata_27

Jun 20, 2011
Gujarat, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=blue][b]N[/b]ew [b]D[/b]elhi[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=blue][b]1122[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]SEP/2010[/b]
AOR Received.
[color=blue][b]PER - JAN/2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[b][color=blue]Ecas -- in process with date (x-dec-2011) [color=brown]Off ...[color=green]ON without address... [color=red]Off again... [color=green] On again as it was[/color][/b]
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, urgently reply to the last mail they sent to you. Use that mail and update them that you have seen the update/comments on your ecas but you did not receive any mail or letter from them since November 14th or recently. Politely request that they resend the mail to you to enable you act on their request. All the best.
Thank you.
We didn't get any mail/letter from Immigration office till today so on which email Id....?

My lawyer not replying anything....

How much time they give us to clear MR....?

Can they extend last date for MR....?

Immigration office can resend to me on my email id...?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Kolkata_27 said:
Thank you.
We didn't get any mail/letter from Immigration office till today so on which email Id....?

My lawyer not replying anything....

How much time they give us to clear MR....?

Can they extend last date for MR....?

Immigration office can resend to me on my email id...?
Get your lawyer to send the last email to you, it is your right as you paid for his services. Alternatively, you can send a fresh email or CSE - Case Specific Enquiry,

General email address: DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Case specific enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

zamboy

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Interview........
Medical Updated- 27-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
06-08-2015
My Journey in Canada.. to inspire and assist..

Hello Friends,
My name is Nitin. Just like very body else, I also dreamt to come and start my life in Canada. I started preparing my application in May 2014 and was able to send it to CIC in August 2014. I used no consultants, as my only consultant and support was this forum.

I have no words for the kind of help and support all forumites have provided. I am sharing my journey and my insights on this forum to express how thankful I am and also to return the favour and contribute to anyone who may need assistance in searching a job or getting settled in Canada.

I am now to a certain extent settled with my family here, have a job (Full time) with Scotiabank.. I have also started counseling some newcomers for my settlement agency who want guidance in finding a job.

I landed in August 2015. Then started another journey, the journey to start a new life, find a home, find a job, create a social circle.. etc.. etc..First priorities were to get SIN, open a Bank account(coincidentally I applied for Scotia Start Right account from India itself and later got a job here ), get my Driver’s license , find a place to stay and so on.

I had no immediate or close family in Canada, so got registered with the nearest settlement agency in Brampton. They provide a workshop for newcomers and help you understand the job market, prepare a Canadian style resume and researching your job. But the real test comes after the workshop. I started applying for multiple jobs, tried CareerEdge for internship programs, attending mentoring events, got my business cards printed to share at meetup events, prepared job search strategy, researched linkedin. All these efforts still did not land me in a job.

I then started networking on Linkedin.. and it helped.. I will be happy to share my inputs in case anyone wants.. You never know what clicks, so I suggest we try every bit.. because failure is not an option. Feel free to connect with me. Just pm me for any query that you may have.

Thank you again for helping me.

All the Best…

Nitin

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
zamboy said:

Hello Friends,
My name is Nitin. Just like very body else, I also dreamt to come and start my life in Canada. I started preparing my application in May 2014 and was able to send it to CIC in August 2014. I used no consultants, as my only consultant and support was this forum.

I have no words for the kind of help and support all forumites have provided. I am sharing my journey and my insights on this forum to express how thankful I am and also to return the favour and contribute to anyone who may need assistance in searching a job or getting settled in Canada.

I am now to a certain extent settled with my family here, have a job (Full time) with Scotiabank.. I have also started counseling some newcomers for my settlement agency who want guidance in finding a job.

I landed in August 2015. Then started another journey, the journey to start a new life, find a home, find a job, create a social circle.. etc.. etc..First priorities were to get SIN, open a Bank account(coincidentally I applied for Scotia Start Right account from India itself and later got a job here ), get my Driver’s license , find a place to stay and so on.

I had no immediate or close family in Canada, so got registered with the nearest settlement agency in Brampton. They provide a workshop for newcomers and help you understand the job market, prepare a Canadian style resume and researching your job. But the real test comes after the workshop. I started applying for multiple jobs, tried CareerEdge for internship programs, attending mentoring events, got my business cards printed to share at meetup events, prepared job search strategy, researched linkedin. All these efforts still did not land me in a job.

I then started networking on Linkedin.. and it helped.. I will be happy to share my inputs in case anyone wants.. You never know what clicks, so I suggest we try every bit.. because failure is not an option. Feel free to connect with me. Just pm me for any query that you may have.

All the Best…

Nitin
Thanks a lot buddy. People like you keep inspiring us. Keep up the good work :) .

zamboy

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Interview........
Medical Updated- 27-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
06-08-2015
Thanks friends for sending in your queries, I hope I have been able to provide you with relevant and helpful inputs. I would be happy to advise and assist anyone who needs inputs on job search and settlement.. Pls share the word..

Nitin Bhalla :)

zamboy said:

Hello Friends,

All the Best…

Nitin

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hi Guys:

Posted my doubts on My Name format doubts here at the below link(Posting link is not allowed for me, provided title) and re-posting the content here, Looking for help:

"my-full-name-with-different-employers-is-in-diff-format-notary-would-suffice-t390148.0"

Below is my status on Express Entry Profile:
1. I have filed my Express Entry profile on Dec 5th, 2015 with 417 points.
2. Received OINP's PT-letter of Interest on Dec 11th, 2015 and I was asked to submit nomination form and few documents as a standard procedure.

Now my doubt is with my name not written sameway in all the documents,
----All my education, bank documents, - --- Short form of Surname/Family Name + First Name,
----In my passport it is written as ---- Given Name + Full form of Surname/Family Name
----I had worked for two employers and with first, it is written as First Name + Short form of Surname/Family Name and other as First Name(part of it omitted) and Full form of Surname/Family Name.

Ex. of name below:
S - Surname ; Full Name (two parts)
All Education Documents: S Full Name
Passport : Full Name Surname
1st Employer: Full Name S
2nd Employer: Full Surname

As per other threads, I can write a letter stating all the names are of same person written in different formats to CIC/OINP and get it certified as true copy here at India and send it across along with the form.

Will it work or should I request for a name change (very lengthy process not sure of the timelines) ?
I am running out of time to submit to OINP and worried. Looking for suggestions.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
If you can get an affidavit from your City Hall/Area Court stating you are the same person named in all documents, it will suffice. All the best.

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hi

I got PT Interest of letter from Ontaio and to prove ties with Ontario, I am submitting below:
1. Professional Relationship letter from my ex colleague (currently staying in Torronto)
2. Social Connection letter from my friend (Staying at Torronto)
3. Job Applied documents with referral.

I am not sure how they consider this and I am looking at registering for Ontario Society of Professional Engineers as I am really looking to stay in Ontario as I know people from my college staying there and Ex-colleagues.

I am wondering if OINP considers memberships, any comments on this would help!

Thanks
Uzumaki

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
uzumaki said:
Hi

I got PT Interest of letter from Ontaio and to prove ties with Ontario, I am submitting below:
1. Professional Relationship letter from my ex colleague (currently staying in Torronto)
2. Social Connection letter from my friend (Staying at Torronto)
3. Job Applied documents with referral.

I am not sure how they consider this and I am looking at registering for Ontario Society of Professional Engineers as I am really looking to stay in Ontario as I know people from my college staying there and Ex-colleagues.

I am wondering if OINP considers memberships, any comments on this would help!

Thanks
Uzumaki
Hi, you are fine with the above as most others don't bother to include membership papers but it's okay. All the best.

djgt

Oct 27, 2014
Dear Pipis,

My friend has got my PPR and COPR now he wants to land in June 2016 his visa expire in July 2016. As he wants to complete his son's education year he wants to land there in June 2016. Does it have any issue with late landing will immigration officer ask him why so late you are landing. Is there any chance of rejection after getting PPR and COPR till landing time. Or he is safe in bucket once we got PP and COPR if we land in time visa expiry.................

Your valubale feedback needed.............

Regards,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
djgt said:
Dear Pipis,

My friend has got my PPR and COPR now he wants to land in June 2016 his visa expire in July 2016. As he wants to complete his son's education year he wants to land there in June 2016. Does it have any issue with late landing will immigration officer ask him why so late you are landing. Is there any chance of rejection after getting PPR and COPR till landing time. Or he is safe in bucket once we got PP and COPR if we land in time visa expiry.................

Regards,
He must land before his medicals expire or before his current passport expires, whichever comes first. Tell him not to risk being sent back from the Port of Entry by landing late. Instead, he can land and come back the very next day and wait for his son to finish his studies.

PS : As long as you land in time, you are good to go.

new_migration

Aug 23, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO----WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015( On hold due to Wife Pregnancy)
Med's Done....
10-Aug-2015 and Uploaded on 11-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
30-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2015
djgt said:
Dear Pipis,

Regards,
You can land one day before your visa and CORP expires. No one will deport your if you land before visa and CORP expires.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
djgt said:
Dear Pipis,

Regards,
Hi, you can advise your friend that he will have no problems if he lands in June ahead of his visa expiration in July 2016. I hope no personal issues come up that may affect his landing in JUne before the visa expires. On the official side, he is okay with his plan. Cheers.

djgt

Oct 27, 2014
Thanks Pipis and my all dear friends for your advice........

This is a commandable reply for my friend and others who are waiting for landing and decision........

Thanks,

DJGT