Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
layorh12 said:
Hello Seniors

Please I have an important question. I just got married and I had to add my spouse to my application. I have notified the visa office and they have replied with the necessary instructions to proceed. We have completed the forms expected and she has had her medicals which we have sent to them early November. Now my question is her new international passport has just been processed which now bears my surname. We got it today. Do I still need to send this to the AVO or should I wait for when the visa office request for our passports?....I will appreciate your response.
Hi, you should immediately scan the new passport to AVO by email and CSE. All the best.

layorh12

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-08-2015
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
thank you @Pipi's husband, you have been very helpful indeed. many thanks.

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Saki Bro,

Thanks for sharing this valuable information. This knowledge is not only important for the newcomer but also for the upcoming newcomer.
Thanks again.

djgt

Oct 27, 2014
Hi Saki Bro,

As i am planning to land near by in Canada i am little bit confused about choice of province. As i have got visa under FSW 2014 in that i have mention my interest to settle down in Calgary (alberta) but now i want to settle down in Brampton (Ontario). In my COPR they have mention intersted city Edmonton but in visa it is IM -1 so my agent is telling me you can get down aby where in Canada except Quebec Province. So, will officer at toronto airport ask me that why are you landing here instead of Alberta? I am very much confused in this.

So need expert advice from all you expert people who are landed or planning to land there.

Regards,

Thanks in advance..............

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
djgt said:
Hi Saki Bro,

As i am planning to land near by in Canada i am little bit confused about choice of province. As i have got visa under FSW 2014 in that i have mention my interest to settle down in Calgary (alberta) but now i want to settle down in Brampton (Ontario). In my COPR they have mention intersted city Edmonton but in visa it is IM -1 so my agent is telling me you can get down aby where in Canada except Quebec Province. So, will officer at toronto airport ask me that why are you landing here instead of Alberta? I am very much confused in this.

So need expert advice from all you expert people who are landed or planning to land there.

Regards,

Thanks in advance..............
Hi, your agent is right. You are free to land and settle anywhere in Canada except Quebec, you are a Federal Skilled Worker with PR status, not a Provincial Nominee. I also indocated Calgary in my apllication and it was captured as such on my COPR but I changed my mind and landed in Toronto, now living in Mississauga. Nobody asked me where I will settle when I landed. Nobody asks such questions at all so relax and prepare for your trip. All the best :)

djgt

Oct 27, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, your agent is right. You are free to land and settle anywhere in Canada except Quebec, you are a Federal Skilled Worker with PR status, not a Provincial Nominee. I also indocated Calgary in my apllication and it was captured as such on my COPR but I changed my mind and landed in Toronto, now living in Mississauga. Nobody asked me where I will settle when I landed. Nobody asks such questions at all so relax and prepare for your trip. All the best :)
Thanks Pipis,

For fast and informative reply can you also give me which are best course to do in India for jobs over there as i will have 3 months time so i can complete and make my self prepare. Is there any value of degrees and skills which has been taken from outside of canada.

How is job market scenario over there ?

Regards,

DJGT

nicksar

Nov 6, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed on 26-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 22-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
23-Mar-2015
Med's Request
5-May-2016
Med's Done....
First Round 11-May-2016 | 2nd Round - 10-Jan-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-Apr-2017
https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-cic-canada-should-finish-processing-pre-jan-2015-applications-before-express-entry-apps?recruiter=438389422&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Please vote here

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Hi Pipis,

One more query please ,

My wife is currently doing B.B.A and she is in last semester , should we declare this in Schedule A/Background deceleration form Question No.7 (Education) ?

Educational years be like 10(Elementary) 2(Secondary/high school) 4 (University College)(In Progress)
or

10(Elementary) 2(Secondary/high school) only ?

P.S Her graduation is in progress and she is in last semester , on completion the studies she will be awarded 04 years B.B.A degree .

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
swash110 said:
Hi Pipis,

One more query please ,

My wife is currently doing B.B.A and she is in last semester , should we declare this in Schedule A/Background deceleration form Question No.7 (Education) ?

Educational years be like 10(Elementary) 2(Secondary/high school) 4 (University College)(In Progress) Since she is in the last semester, please include it as 4 years. If CIC do not want to count it, they can remove at their end. It is better to mention it as it is a good for adaptability. You may not get a physical score for it since it has not been concluded but your review officer can take note of it in your favor
or

10(Elementary) 2(Secondary/high school) only ?

P.S Her graduation is in progress and she is in last semester , on completion the studies she will be awarded 04 years B.B.A degree .
Hi, see my response above.

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Thank you Pipis ,one last query bro.

I need help regarding addition my Spouse. The response which I received from LVO for spouse addition is as below.

Please submit the following documents

1. New Schedule A/Background Declaration Form and new Additional Family Information Form
Processing Fee of $550
Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490
4 x passport size photographs of your spouse
Long form birth certificate and marriage certificate
Copy of passport biopage
Original police certificates for each country your spouse has resided in for 6 months or more since her 18th birthday.

Please confirm New Schedule A/Background deceleration form should filled by my wife only or I also need to submit background deceleration form again ?
Also they are asking for RPRF ,I didn't receive MR request yet still RPRF? this RPRF related to me or they are aksing for my wife in advance

Sorry for too many questions ..

P.S I was the primary applicant and filed my case in Oct 2014.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
swash110 said:
Thank you Pipis ,one last query bro.

I need help regarding addition my Spouse. The response which I received from LVO for spouse addition is as below.

Please submit the following documents

1. New Schedule A/Background Declaration Form and new Additional Family Information Form
Processing Fee of $550
Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490
4 x passport size photographs of your spouse
Long form birth certificate and marriage certificate
Copy of passport biopage
Original police certificates for each country your spouse has resided in for 6 months or more since her 18th birthday.

Please confirm New Schedule A/Background deceleration form should filled by my wife only or I also need to submit background deceleration form again ?
Also they are asking for RPRF ,I didn't receive MR request yet still RPRF? this RPRF related to me or they are aksing for my wife in advance

Sorry for too many questions ..

P.S I was the primary applicant and filed my case in Oct 2014.
Hi, please reply the mail and inform them that you are yet to receive instructions to proceed for medicals for you and your family. With this, they will send you the forms. You can go ahead and fill the background forms again for both your self and spouse from your 18th birthday till date. Pay the RPRF for you and your spouse to speed up the process, all the best.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
djgt said:
Thanks Pipis,

For fast and informative reply can you also give me which are best course to do in India for jobs over there as i will have 3 months time so i can complete and make my self prepare. Is there any value of degrees and skills which has been taken from outside of canada.

How is job market scenario over there ?

Regards,

DJGT
Hi, it is best to do any course you would like in Canada as they do not really respect foreign certification here except international IT certifications. You can find out what Canadian course is relevant for your profession by checking Canadian job sites like Workopolis, Indeed, Monster and ELuta. See which certification is most usually required for the job description and that is what you should get. All the best.

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, please reply the mail and inform them that you are yet to receive instructions to proceed for medicals for you and your family. With this, they will send you the forms. You can go ahead and fill the background forms again for both your self and spouse from your 18th birthday till date. Pay the RPRF for you and your spouse to speed up the process, all the best.
Thanks pipis, tomorrow i am going to send my my wife's document to given address, it was mentioned in email from lvo that include your file no on all correspondence including envolupe so should I write file no every page of form and supporting documents like pp bio page, marriage certificate ,etc

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
swash110 said:
Thanks pipis, tomorrow i am going to send my my wife's document to given address, it was mentioned in email from lvo that include your file no on all correspondence including envolupe so should I write file no every page of form and supporting documents like pp bio page, marriage certificate ,etc
Hi, they mean that you're to write your file number only on the envelope and also indicate it in your cover letter which you will include with all the forms you are submitting. You don't have to write your file number on every page of each form and document ;) cheers.

Kolkata_27

Jun 20, 2011
Gujarat, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=blue][b]N[/b]ew [b]D[/b]elhi[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=blue][b]1122[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]SEP/2010[/b]
AOR Received.
[color=blue][b]PER - JAN/2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[b][color=blue]Ecas -- in process with date (x-dec-2011) [color=brown]Off ...[color=green]ON without address... [color=red]Off again... [color=green] On again as it was[/color][/b]
Hi,
After long time...
Change in my Ecas status..

" We sent you correspondence on November 14, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

But still I Didn't get any Letter or Mail.....
What should I do...?