Waived
Passport Req..
01-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-April-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
rajkamalmohanram said:
My hearty congratulations! You got your visa, hurray! :)

1) At the PoE, you must have your passport, COPR, proof of funds and have all the other documents like birth certificate, educational documents etc,. Have all your documents in the cabin luggage. Carry photocopies of all important documents. Also, it is advisable to scan all the documents and keep it online so that you'll have access to them if you, god forbid, happen to lose them.

2) You normally do not need a transit visa if you are traveling via Heathrow, London while holding a PR visa/card to countries like Canada, US etc. Mostly, people suggest to go with British Airways. You can get an opinion on this from others too!

3) The CIC mandated minimum for a single person is around 11950 CAD. You can carry how much ever money you want provided it is equal to or greater than the minimum amount.You have to report any funds greater than 10,000CAD to the CBSA officer. You can carry some cash, traveler's cheques, bearer bonds, money in your savings acct etc., Many people in this forum have told mentioned that you might be asked to show POF at the immigration counter. If you have savings account balance, it's safe to carry a recent bank certificate/ bank statements. If you have FDs, carry the related documents.

4) Just basic questions from the details you provided in your PR application. People who have already landed can help you better.

5) I'm not sure about this. Your NOC and mine are similar . I see that there are quite a few job openings in Vancouver, Toronto for IT related jobs.

This is only my opinion. Senior members, please correct me if I'm wrong!

Hope this helped!

Thanks,
Raj

Hello Raj,

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs :). I will check for other threads too.

And all the best for your visa.

Thanks
Shiva

rajeevadoor

Star Member
May 5, 2014
muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
25-11-2014 (PER)
Hi,

Can anyone please share their timeline of Passports received at NDVO and passports received back.

Thanks.

venu4444

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
AOR Received.
11-02-2015
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
25-04-2015
Interview........
3rd line 8-05-2015, DM on 20-05-2015
Hi Friends,

My 4th Line updated today, 20-05-2015

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

App date: 21-10-2014
PER - 24-01-2015
AOR from Warsaw: 11-02-2015
Medical reqest: 23-04-2014
medicals done: 25-04-2015
3rd line updated: 8-05-2015
DM: 20-05-2015

Thanks for all forum members, with out this forum I can not achieve this

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
venu4444 said:
Hi Friends,

My 4th Line updated today, 20-05-2015

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

App date: 21-10-2014
PER - 24-01-2015
AOR from Warsaw: 11-02-2015
Medical reqest: 23-04-2014
medicals done: 25-04-2015
3rd line updated: 8-05-2015
DM: 20-05-2015

Thanks for all forum members, with out this forum I can not achieve this
Congratulations, all the best as you prepare to move.

Amishshrestha9876

Jun 3, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Congratulations, all the best as you prepare to move.
hello pipishusband

Very much worried due to delay process
« on: June 18, 2015, 03:27:23 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Hello seniors expert
I am very much worried due to my pending application.i applied on 23 June 2014,per on 21 October ,second line updated on 5 dec,visa office ndvo,noc 4011,.my telephonic inquiry was held on dec6 in my past college .then no update till date .when raised gcms,it says selection and eligibility passed from visa office.when asking about my status I got following response
You are further advised that your file has been reviewed by a visa officer and is now pending further verifications.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the verifications are completed, the next steps in this application will be determined and you will be contacted. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.
No further communication yet,very much worried .after one month of this mail when inquired again ,got same email.can any body console me

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Amishshrestha9876 said:
hello pipishusband

Very much worried due to delay process
« on: June 18, 2015, 03:27:23 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Hello seniors expert
I am very much worried due to my pending application.i applied on 23 June 2014,per on 21 October ,second line updated on 5 dec,visa office ndvo,noc 4011,.my telephonic inquiry was held on dec6 in my past college .then no update till date .when raised gcms,it says selection and eligibility passed from visa office.when asking about my status I got following response
You are further advised that your file has been reviewed by a visa officer and is now pending further verifications.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the verifications are completed, the next steps in this application will be determined and you will be contacted. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.
No further communication yet,very much worried .after one month of this mail when inquired again ,got same email.can any body console me
Hi, as far as I can see, this delay means some of your background checks are going on and until they are concluded, not much will happen. Nobody can say how long they will last as it varies from applicant to applicant.
Since the GCMS notes had positive info, all you can do is stay positive and patient, worrying will not change anything. Stay relaxed and ready, cheers.

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hi Applicants.
Below is the mail that i got from NDVO recently.Background verification and medical scrutiny must be done. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application.

Fellow applicants is there any time frame that is followed or and average time needed to get these above said formalities complete

rubensingh

Apr 29, 2014
Seniors please help !!

>>Got DM(4th line update) on May 6 ,2015 for me(Primary applicant) and my wife.
>>notified VO through email about my newborn baby.
>>email acknowledged by VO with info on how to add the newborn to the application and the supported docs required plus additional fees.
>>DM Status changed back to In-Process but the 4th line continued to show in description.
>>Submitted newborns PP copy and BirthCertificate with additional docs plus fee on June 10, 2015. Also added the updated copy of my new PP issued recently.
>>Waiting for MR for newborn and final PPR for all 3 of us.

Any suggestion or advise at this time taken would be helpful.
Do i need to go for GCMS at this stage or wait patiently ?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
yesh007p said:
Hi Applicants.
Below is the mail that i got from NDVO recently.Background verification and medical scrutiny must be done. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application.

Fellow applicants is there any time frame that is followed or and average time needed to get these above said formalities complete
No, there is no time frame. Until all your checks are completed and the VO is satisfied, your application will not move forward. The time frame varies from applicant to applicant as we are not all the same.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
rubensingh said:
Seniors please help !!

>>Got DM(4th line update) on May 6 ,2015 for me(Primary applicant) and my wife.
>>notified VO through email about my newborn baby.
>>email acknowledged by VO with info on how to add the newborn to the application and the supported docs required plus additional fees.
>>DM Status changed back to In-Process but the 4th line continued to show in description.
>>Submitted newborns PP copy and BirthCertificate with additional docs plus fee on June 10, 2015. Also added the updated copy of my new PP issued recently.
>>Waiting for MR for newborn and final PPR for all 3 of us.

Any suggestion or advise at this time taken would be helpful.
Do i need to go for GCMS at this stage or wait patiently ?
I suggest patience, your application process is almost complete so GCMS is pointless and a waste of money at this stage. Cheers.

danielp

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-DEC-2014 (RECEIVED AT CIO)
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED: 18-FEB-2015
Nomination.....
PER MAIL DATE: 12-MARCH-2015
AOR Received.
PER MAIL RECEIVED: 06-APRIL-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
11/12-MARCH-2015
Med's Request
25-SEPT-2015 (email c/o cons agency)
Med's Done....
05-OCT-2015 ECAS 7th line med's received: 14-OCT-2015
Interview........
WAIVED!!!
Passport Req..
SOON!!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!!
LANDED..........
VERY SOON!!!
Good day everyone!!! I'm December 22, 2014 applicant under NOC 3233 FSW2014. I received PER on March 12, 2015 and haven't received any update after PER. Should i have MR by now? Will i receive it by snail mail or email? If email, from what particular email add? I also have a consultancy agency, will they receive the mail or will it be sent directly to me? Please help and enlighten me. I am worried that they might sent me the mail or email and i haven't seen it. Thank you. :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
danielp said:
Good day everyone!!! I'm December 22, 2014 applicant under NOC 3233 FSW2014. I received PER on March 12, 2015 and haven't received any update after PER. Should i have MR by now? Will i receive it by snail mail or email? If email, from what particular email add? I also have a consultancy agency, will they receive the mail or will it be sent directly to me? Please help and enlighten me. I am worried that they might sent me the mail or email and i haven't seen it. Thank you. :)
Your MR will be sent to your consultancy by email. Your agent should know the address for your Visa Office and can give you this info, is that not why you engaged them? Keep checking with your agent to know if they have received your MR, cheers.

danielp

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-DEC-2014 (RECEIVED AT CIO)
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED: 18-FEB-2015
Nomination.....
PER MAIL DATE: 12-MARCH-2015
AOR Received.
PER MAIL RECEIVED: 06-APRIL-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
11/12-MARCH-2015
Med's Request
25-SEPT-2015 (email c/o cons agency)
Med's Done....
05-OCT-2015 ECAS 7th line med's received: 14-OCT-2015
Interview........
WAIVED!!!
Passport Req..
SOON!!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!!
LANDED..........
VERY SOON!!!
Pipis Husband said:
Your MR will be sent to your consultancy by email. Your agent should know the address for your Visa Office and can give you this info, is that not why you engaged them? Keep checking with your agent to know if they have received your MR, cheers.
Yes, you're right. I should ask my consultancy agency. Maybe I'm just more satisfied with the info i get from this forum... :) Thank you Pipis Husband :)