+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
Dear saki...

As i am applying for immigration with support of my spouse.

I have to tick the my canadian relatives or my spouse canadian relatives in application form, through which i ll get 5 marks.

01-should i mention both's canadian relatives or only ones's???? ..but in the form , there is only for one not for both's....

02- which type of document for proof of total number of whole education to be submitted with package (which is mentioned in checklist)????? but i have all certificates from elementary to university level , where date of addmission and date passing are clearly mentioned....

03- which way is most fast and reliable mode for application fees... credit card or bank draft???

Please suggest me .. your suggestion will be highly appreciated.....

Regards

Ali.......

sajid369369

Jun 29, 2011
Dear Saki,
i am in a fix... do i need to send POF with my application?? and are they will consider my application incomplete if i send it with out POF??any experience and one thing more can i show GOLD as part of my POF and if yes than plz share how????.....
regards
sajid

sajid369369

Jun 29, 2011
and one thing more saki plz,
what are these FSW I and FSW II categories, i am confused about it plz guide
regards
sajid

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Fsw1- with out arranged job offer.
FSW2- with arranged job offer.

Loolo

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello ,

I dont think you can show the Gold as POF unless you get into some sort of contract with a bank for it.

Otherwise you can sell it and show that money in ur account.

Rgds

Zeeshan

sajid369369 said:
Dear Saki,
i am in a fix... do i need to send POF with my application?? and are they will consider my application incomplete if i send it with out POF??any experience and one thing more can i show GOLD as part of my POF and if yes than plz share how????.....
regards
sajid

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulshan said:
Dear saki...

As i am applying for immigration with support of my spouse.

I have to tick the my canadian relatives or my spouse canadian relatives in application form, through which i ll get 5 marks.

01-should i mention both's canadian relatives or only ones's???? ..but in the form , there is only for one not for both's....

Only one you get only 5 points for relatives no matte how many relatives you have their so just put one.

02- which type of document for proof of total number of whole education to be submitted with package (which is mentioned in checklist)????? but i have all certificates from elementary to university level , where date of addmission and date passing are clearly mentioned....

You need to provide all your 10th, 12th Certificates plus your bachelors and masters, so you need to start from the 10th and provide everything above that.

03- which way is most fast and reliable mode for application fees... credit card or bank draft???
I would say credit card but make sure card does not expire soon and you give correct details of card like number, expiry date
Please suggest me .. your suggestion will be highly appreciated.....

Regards

Ali.......
Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sajid369369 said:
Dear Saki,
regards
sajid
yes you need to send POF with your application otherwise they will return it, only PCC can be send later when they request. Gold is not countable in POF.

Cheers
Saki

sajid369369

Jun 29, 2011
saki said:
yes you need to send POF with your application otherwise they will return it, only PCC can be send later when they request. Gold is not countable in POF.

Cheers
Saki
thanks so much for your kind guidance

srjak

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear SAKI,

I see a lot of people on the forum do Advanced medicals. Right now I see Buffalo VO transfer applications of applicants who applied towards end of 2009(Nov and Dec) to other VOs', not sure if we mar 2010 applicants are in next queue.

Need your help and guidance on Advanced medicals. Please see my timeline attached. Can you please confirm if it is good to get the advanced medicals done ?

Thanks for your help

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srjak said:
Dear SAKI,

I see a lot of people on the forum do Advanced medicals. Right now I see Buffalo VO transfer applications of applicants who applied towards end of 2009(Nov and Dec) to other VOs', not sure if we mar 2010 applicants are in next queue.

Need your help and guidance on Advanced medicals. Please see my timeline attached. Can you please confirm if it is good to get the advanced medicals done ?

Thanks for your help
I dont think its a good idea to do medicals in Advanced mainly because you never know when they will really ask for it and secondly if you do it too early and they delay in stamping visa on your passport then you will have only limited days to do your landing as you know you have to do landing before your medicals expire or your passport which ever comes first so to me its not a good way to do it especially with the visa office like buffalo, london etc they are just unpredictable. its my opinion if you feel ok to do so then go for it!

Cheers
Saki

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
Salam Saki,

Is there any progress regarding our immigration proccess or have any idea when to expect processing?

:)

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think by the end of jan 12 they will get their VO specific targets and start working on them right away...

murtazaabbasi said:
Salam Saki,

Is there any progress regarding our immigration proccess or have any idea when to expect processing?

sajid369369

Jun 29, 2011
dear saki,
i am about to apply i am confused that from which source do i pay my fees??? through bank DD or by credit card which is most preferable
reply plz
sajid

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazaabbasi said:
Salam Saki,

haral said:
i think by the end of jan 12 they will get their VO specific targets and start working on them right away...
Wasalam,

I have feelings that nothing is going to happen in the first half of the next year, probably in July we might start getting some response!

Cheers
Saki