App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
jalbani said:
Dear Saki kindly guide me what should I do now
Just now my e-case status has just been changed to Decision Made and the address has also disappeared . I have not received medicals as yet. Does it mean rejection or some thing else Iam very worried.
Inside details are as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 6, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on April 13, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
What was your previous status ? was it "In Process" or "Received By Visa Office". My status is also changed to decision made from RBVO to DM. Waiting for some updates from VO London

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sksec103 said:
Hi saki,
I want to discuss my case with u.
I have completed M in november-11, sent RRPF,PP in first week of dec_11.
Same way informed abt my new born baby in nov_11.
They have given me a interview in feb_12 which I did on 16th Feb_12,
They have taken PP of my daughter in int,given me receipt of rrpf while int.
On 17th feb, theyy given me meidcal of my baby of 4 month old and sent back PP of baby for M.
Which reached to me on 26th feb, I completed M on 27th feb and sent requird completation M letter to them on 27 feb only.
I want to know that how much time it will take?( want to tell that already VO has told that your case is approved at the end of int)
My ecas is still IP, will it go to DM or MR as VO told u will get decision in r weeks.
Please reply that generally how much it will take?
I would say in 2-3weeks

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jalbani said:
Dear Saki kindly guide me what should I do now
Just now my e-case status has just been changed to Decision Made and the address has also disappeared . I have not received medicals as yet. Does it mean rejection or some thing else Iam very worried.
Inside details are as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 6, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on April 13, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
Hi

It could be a system error as well but looking at past few weeks i can say that london office is processing your noc so it can be a rejection as well. Just wait and see you will receive a letter in 2 weeks if its a rejection ihope its not the case.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Julieana said:
Aoa, Saki,

Can you predict what's going to happen with prejune applicants NOC 0213?? ::)

Mrs. Ehtesham.
Wasalaam

What i am seeing these days is that they are proceeing 0111, 1111 n 4131 and i assume as soon as they finished with these they will start processing other nocs as well probably in a month or two.

Cheers
Saki

jalbani

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
Band 8.0 Submitted with documents
File Transfer...
13-04-2010 E-case RBVO-LND Since 5-8-2010
Med's Request
Not Received
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
afaraz said:
What was your previous status ? was it "In Process" or "Received By Visa Office". My status is also changed to decision made from RBVO to DM. Waiting for some updates from VO London
My status changed from RBVO to DM today

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Saki,
Any idea how long it takes to receive PPR based on my timeline?
Thanks
Guss

jalbani

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
Band 8.0 Submitted with documents
File Transfer...
13-04-2010 E-case RBVO-LND Since 5-8-2010
Med's Request
Not Received
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
afaraz said:
Changed from RBVO to DM today i.e 28-2-2012
Have you received any mail or email about the decision as it was changed last week.

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
saki said:
Wasalaam

What i am seeing these days is that they are proceeing 0111, 1111 n 4131 and i assume as soon as they finished with these they will start processing other nocs as well probably in a month or two.

Cheers
Saki
Thankyou.

Tigerr

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Try to get a birth certificate if not then ssend SSC but when you send it make sure you give a solid reason of not providing the birth certificate or getting a new birth certificate with present date.

About medicals the way london office is going i would say in 3 months.

Cheers
Saki

thanks a lot saki....

if i send the docs next week wud this be ample time to get the docs attached in my file.
i hav listen ppl saying that we send the docs but it took very long time for them to get into our file.

cheers

sksec103

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-8-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 21st June_2012
LANDED..........
soon
Hi saki,
Thanks for reply.
I want to say that they have told me that please send Passport of your daughter when we request it.
means presently i have sent Medical receipt after that they will demand PP of my daughter and then they provide Visa.
whether Ecas now go to Medical received of Decision made taking consideration of this case.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tigerr said:
thanks a lot saki....

if i send the docs next week wud this be ample time to get the docs attached in my file.
i hav listen ppl saying that we send the docs but it took very long time for them to get into our file.

cheers
Just send your docs dont worry how long it will take them to file it, do your bit atleast they will get it before making a decision on your file.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sksec103 said:
Hi saki,
Thanks for reply.
I want to say that they have told me that please send Passport of your daughter when we request it.
means presently i have sent Medical receipt after that they will demand PP of my daughter and then they provide Visa.
whether Ecas now go to Medical received of Decision made taking consideration of this case.

thats right thats how they will do it, they receive medicals they will check those everythings fine they will request you passport, dont trust ecase on this you are in the last step of getting the visa so just relax and wait for them to request the passport.

Cheers
Saki

mc guy

Nov 18, 2008
hi saki

my status is changed wid line added that we reviewed ur application and started processing on 10 feb 2012..... my noc is 0111.... so wen i get MR,,,,, i dnt get any mail or tcs frm london VO..... so wat shud i do.... people who got DM in their status got rejection letter in just two weeks.... but people like me whoso cases are reviewed n starting processing not get any reply from their side????? still waitng for any good news....wats ur opinion how much time they take to send MR or askng more documents from us....

plz reply