Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
danielp said:
Hello!!! My mom received my WES credential evaluation report earlier than expected. But WES report indicates "College Diploma (2 years)" which means i will need to pass my application first week of December 2014. By then i will have 6 years of working experience and i will have 67 points. I was expecting that WES would give me an equivalent of 4 years Bachelors Degree so i can submit the application after receiving the WES report. Is it too late for me to submit my application in December first week 2014? My NOC is 3012. Please help... Thank you!
Go ahead. Your NOC is not so hot at the moment. Please cross-check all required documents and send application when you complete 6 years.

danielp

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-DEC-2014 (RECEIVED AT CIO)
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED: 18-FEB-2015
Nomination.....
PER MAIL DATE: 12-MARCH-2015
AOR Received.
PER MAIL RECEIVED: 06-APRIL-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
11/12-MARCH-2015
Med's Request
25-SEPT-2015 (email c/o cons agency)
Med's Done....
05-OCT-2015 ECAS 7th line med's received: 14-OCT-2015
Interview........
WAIVED!!!
Passport Req..
SOON!!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!!
LANDED..........
VERY SOON!!!
HWarraich said:
Go ahead. Your NOC is not so hot at the moment. Please cross-check all required documents and send application when you complete 6 years.
Thank you HWarraich!!!

Oct 29, 2014
Dear friends,

First of all, I want to thank all those experts who take time to reply the queries of naive people like me.
Now, before putting my list of questions, I would like to state my situation. I applied to for my Canada PR visa in May,2014 and now my medicals are also done and landing fee has also paid 1 week ago. However, i have not got any call for my final visa. On the other hand, I have got admission in a top B-school of Canada. Classes will start in January 2015. So my questions are as below;

1. How much time it take for PR visa (or the passport request) after en-cashing of Demand Draft for Landing fee ?
2. If the time is for uncertain period for PR visa should I apply for study visa ?
3. If I apply for study visa with my PR visa in process, Can it end with rejection of both visas or anyone visa ?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Canada_life_2015 said:
Dear friends,

First of all, I want to thank all those experts who take time to reply the queries of naive people like me.
Now, before putting my list of questions, I would like to state my situation. I applied to for my Canada PR visa in May,2014 and now my medicals are also done and landing fee has also paid 1 week ago. However, i have not got any call for my final visa. On the other hand, I have got admission in a top B-school of Canada. Classes will start in January 2015. So my questions are as below;

1. How much time it take for PR visa (or the passport request) after en-cashing of Demand Draft for Landing fee ? This varies from applicant to applicant since our applications are different. Where it might take one applicant 8 months to complete the process, it might take another applicant 14 months. Just be patient, you are almost at the end
2. If the time is for uncertain period for PR visa should I apply for study visa ? Yes, you can. Study visa, tourist visa, work permit, medical grounds etc, they are all allowed
3. If I apply for study visa with my PR visa in process, Can it end with rejection of both visas or anyone visa ? No, both will be processed until one is approved. However, PR visa takes precedence over study visa. I hope you get this one
Hi, see above. Cheers :)

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Update on CC,DD & PER as at 31st Oct.2014 @16:02
Latest CC Charged: 16 July
Latest DD encashed: 7 July
Latest PER: 7 July
Total CIC Apps: 5223(Unchanged)

NITINBHALLA

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
ksa0510 said:
Update on CC,DD & PER as at 31st Oct.2014 @ 16:02
Latest CC Charged: 16 July
Latest DD encashed: 7 July
Latest PER: 7 July
Total CIC Apps: 5223(Unchanged)
Where did you see 16 July Debit.. i saw on 15th July and 28th July (Looks like an error) in the SS?

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
lousyrasco said:
Need help urgently...

IELTS Scores

L: 6.5
R: 6.5
W: 6.5
S: 6.5

These figures gives me over all of 6.5 in TRF and 19 points for CIC immigrations...is this final or am eligible for +4 also for second language?

If i add 19+4 = 23, i qualify for 67 points, if not NO.......................................
No please.
To get the additional 4 points,you must submit the result of TEF(Proficiency in french language)
along with your IELTS result.Note both results must be original and copies are not acceptable.
Good luck

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ksa0510 said:
No please.
To get the additional 4 points,you must submit the result of TEF(Proficiency in french language)
along with your IELTS result.Note both results must be original and copies are not acceptable.
Good luck
@lousyrasco, in addition, you can gain the extra points if you submit met your spouse's IELTS result where she made a minimum of 4 on each section. All the best.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Guys i have very good news for you all, after sometime of having the hesitation about the CAP updates and how it is being estimated and either for completeness check or CC charge or PER. i decided earlier last month to send an email to CIC asking about that specifically. here below the reply i got today

Dear Sir/Madam:

The website provides an estimate only of the applications included in the cap.

Until the application is checked for completeness, it cannot be confirmed as being received. Once it has been determined that the submission is complete, it is counted in the cap and the information is updated electronically. Due to high volumes of submissions, there is a lag between confirmation of receipt of a complete application and the electronic update of the cap count.

CB
Client Service Unit
CPC - Sydney | CTD - Sydney
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
196 George Street Sydney Nova Scotia B1P 1J3 | 196 rue George Sydney Nouvelle-Écosse B1P 1J3
Telephone | Téléphone 1-888-242-2100
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Courtesy of the page/link on the forum:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t199004.121995.html;topicseen

getcanada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Need Help!!!

I submitted my medicals and within a month got passport request.

They asked to submit at VFS, but my status is not updated in ecase.

Is there any with the similar situation in this forum...
If yes, please provide more details.

Regards,
GetCanada

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Process completion stage(CIC to VO)
May & June Applicants-Process completed(Files transferred from CIC to respective VO)
If no news by now communicate via email to CIC
July Applicants-Process In progress(File transferring is on going as well as PER issuance)
You may or may not communicate with CIC.
August Applicants-Completeness checks finalized.Charging yet to start.
You may or may not communicate with CIC.
September Applicants-Completeness checks yet to commence but should start any moment from now
You may or may not communicate with CIC provided application submission is up to 10 WEEKS.
Oct Applicants-Applications on queue and not yet opened.
Do not communicate now but wait until at least 10 weeks after your submission date

Follow this format when sending mail to CIC please
Pls send an inquiry via mail to CIC using the email below with the subject line titled "FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER"
cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Content of mail should include
1.Full name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2.Date of Birth-DD/MM/YYYY
3.Passport Number-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
4.Nationality-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5.UCI #(IF APPLICABLE)
6.Tracking details of parcel with courier name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
7.Date of delivery(If known)

Dear Sir/Ma,

Please I wish to use this medium to make an inquiry about my submitted application
with the details stated above.

I will be very grateful if my inquiry is looked into.

Thank you for the anticipated cooperation.

Yours Truly,

Note:You will get reply from CIC about your inquiry in 30 days or more please.

farzanaisme

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Doc's Request.
File returned due to global cap
Hi there,
here is my situation.I've got my ielts score L&S-7.5, R&W-6.5,which gives me 21 points. My age 29 -12 points, adaptability husband's ielts and relative in Canada pr-10 points, work experience 1yr-9 points. Total 52 points without education. I've 4 years bachelor in child development from Bangladesh, 2 years diploma in hospitality management from Tafe Australia. To get 67 points I need 15 points from the education. How many points can I get from my educational background stated above?

I've sent my docs to WES on 29th October and my status showing docs received. On the WES website its says 20 working days to get the assessment after receiving the docs. So I'm hoping to get my credential report from WES by 1st week of December. hoping to submit my application to cic by mid December or earlier. I think I'm a bit behind but trying my best. I've few questions about filling the form:

1. My Noc is 4214 (Early Childhood Educator and assistants) and so far only 8 applications showing on the cic website. Will it be too late if I submit my application by mid December?

2. I've 1 year experience (from the beginning of 2006 to the end of 2007- 2 year part time) as an Early Childhood Educator assistants before completing my bachelor degree in Child Development. and 1 year (2008 to 2009) full time work experience as an Early Childhood Educator after completing my degree. Both falls under same Noc. I'm going with Early Childhood Educator. Both work experience is not recent and haven't work on the same occupation since then. Is it gonna be sufficient?

3.I do have other working experience but in different Noc like retail shop assisstant, Cook in Australia. I was on maternity leave from december 2011 to november 2012. do I have to mention it?

4. In the docs check list when it says copies is that means just plain photocopy of the documents? Docs like passport, birth cert, marriage cert etc. I heard some people said passport has to be notarized- is it correct

5. on the application form for the question - ''type of dependant'' I'm a bit confused. I'm married and have one child. from cic website I've found that my son would be type 1 dependant as he is 3yrs old. But I couldn't find any where what type of dependant would be my husband. There is few options on the form- type1, type2, typeA and typeB. Please confirm me my husbands type of dependency?

6. For the Q. immigration office to process visa - I can choose either country of residence or country of nationality. I'm a Bangladeshi national currently residing in Australia. If I choose country of nationality and if my application get accepted but I'm still residing in Australia how that gonna affect for further step like medical? Do I have to go to my home country to do medical or I'll be fine doing it in Australia? I actually don't want choose country of residence as fswp is lengthy process and my visa status n Australia can change in future.

7. My sister in law is a pr in Canada. is it gonna be alright if she pays my application fee from her credit card?

Asked a lot of questions. Thanks in advance

Farzana

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
farzanaisme said:
Hi there,
here is my situation.I've got my ielts score L&S-7.5, R&W-6.5,which gives me 21 points. My age 29 -12 points, adaptability husband's ielts and relative in Canada pr-10 points, work experience 1yr-9 points. Total 52 points without education. I've 4 years bachelor in child development from Bangladesh, 2 years diploma in hospitality management from Tafe Australia. To get 67 points I need 15 points from the education. How many points can I get from my educational background stated above?- 22 points please

I've sent my docs to WES on 29th October and my status showing docs received. On the WES website its says 20 working days to get the assessment after receiving the docs. So I'm hoping to get my credential report from WES by 1st week of December. hoping to submit my application to cic by mid December or earlier. I think I'm a bit behind but trying my best. I've few questions about filling the form:

1. My Noc is 4214 (Early Childhood Educator and assistants) and so far only 8 applications showing on the cic website. Will it be too late if I submit my application by mid December?-Not late please

2. I've 1 year experience (from the beginning of 2006 to the end of 2007- 2 year part time) as an Early Childhood Educator assistants before completing my bachelor degree in Child Development. and 1 year (2008 to 2009) full time work experience as an Early Childhood Educator after completing my degree. Both falls under same Noc. I'm going with Early Childhood Educator. Both work experience is not recent and haven't work on the same occupation since then. Is it gonna be sufficient?-Yes,this is sufficient

3.I do have other working experience but in different Noc like retail shop assisstant, Cook in Australia. I was on maternity leave from december 2011 to november 2012. do I have to mention it?-Yes please under schedule 3 and background declaration forms

4. In the docs check list when it says copies is that means just plain photocopy of the documents? Docs like passport, birth cert, marriage cert etc. I heard some people said passport has to be notarized- is it correct-Just plain photocopies once they are in English or french,you don't need to notarize them

5. on the application form for the question - ''type of dependant'' I'm a bit confused. I'm married and have one child. from cic website I've found that my son would be type 1 dependant as he is 3yrs old. But I couldn't find any where what type of dependant would be my husband. There is few options on the form- type1, type2, typeA and typeB. Please confirm me my husbands type of dependency?N/A

6. For the Q. immigration office to process visa - I can choose either country of residence or country of nationality. I'm a Bangladeshi national currently residing in Australia. If I choose country of nationality and if my application get accepted but I'm still residing in Australia how that gonna affect for further step like medical? Do I have to go to my home country to do medical or I'll be fine doing it in Australia? I actually don't want choose country of residence as fswp is lengthy process and my visa status n Australia can change in future.-Choose Australia since you are legally residing there.Your visa must have at least 6 months validity in order to choose Australia as your Visa office

7. My sister in law is a pr in Canada. is it gonna be alright if she pays my application fee from her credit card?-Yes,she can pay for you provided she signs the fee payment form for you.

Asked a lot of questions. Thanks in advance

Good luck
Farzana

waelk7777

Aug 31, 2014
dear all i went to bank today to issue certified cheque but they type ( the receiver general for canada)
is it rith to add ( the) before receiver
second issue what color pen(black or blue) should i sign the all applications