+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A little help for all of you :) ( pick up / job )

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all ,

I have seen many people here who have no one here in Canada but they Are still coming on their own .

I really appreciate your confidence guys .
I can provide a little help to all my brothers and sisters like free pick-up from airport / jobs ( part/time - full/time ) / help with accomodation .

Just message me for my number and let me know when you are coming, so that i can make proper arrangements for you .

And who already have someone known in canada , please dont contact me as an alternative until you have some issues with him .
Because a needy person deserves it much more .

Toronto only :)

Have a bright future :)
Thanks
Randeep Singh :)

luckyBoy

Star Member
May 3, 2014
I Appreciate your initiative..keep it up..it might be useful for so many who land in foreign country without any knowledge and waste loads of money in initial expenses..like taxis, expensive motels, etc.. I was in same situation when I landed 4 yrs back in US as a fresh student..

Anyways u didnt mention the place wher u r ofering all thse..

I need some help, I am landing in Fort St John ( BC ) along with my wife and 7 months..By any chance u know anybody there ? Also any idea how much funds should I show at port of entry ?

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amm sorry . I forgot to mention , actually am in toronto .

I have some contacts there , but i donnt know their exact location . I will get back to you asap .

And i donnt think you have to show money at port of entry on any kind of visa in canada :)

ukakkar

Dec 14, 2013
Hello

Thanks for the initiative
i will be coming to UBC vancouver in jan 15 and looking for help regarding accommodation and part time job.

Will really appreciate if i cn get some help

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
th3.rdx said:
Hi all ,

I have seen many people here who have no one here in Canada but they Are still coming on their own .

I can provide a little help to all my brothers and sisters like free pick-up from airport / jobs ( part/time - full/time ) / help with accomodation .

Just message me for my number and let me know when you are coming, so that i can make proper arrangements for you .

And who already have someone known in canada , please dont contact me as an alternative until you have some issues with him .

Thanks
good work th3.rdx for providing free pick up......there was a guy before who was charging people ...+1 to u cheers....

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
th3.rdx said:
Hi all ,

Thanks
Humanity still exist :')

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
mead said:
good work th3.rdx for providing free pick up......there was a guy before who was charging people ...+1 to u cheers....
He didn't mentioned he is doing this for free either !!

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
i wish people demand this kind of service from their good for nothing agents who send these kids to a hell hole in the middle of no where....

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have seen alot of those students bro as i live nearby humber college . Some are crying on bus stops , some of them in the parks because of their relatives or friends who assured them that they will pick them up .

I have also made a post before when i saw a guy crying on bus stop .

To all new comers , just make sure you make all proper arrangements before coming to a country where you have no one to support you . :)

vikhoo

Nov 9, 2014
hey i am 19 old student of gbc from India and looking for accommodation in York village or any place near that or you because i don't know anyone there i'am thinking to move in november but not able to find accomodation for january intake. if you can help me thank you. email - vivekhooda02 @ gmail.com

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikhoo said:
hey i am 19 old student of gbc from India and looking for accommodation in York village or any place near that or you because i don't know anyone there i'am thinking to move in november but not able to find accomodation for january intake. if you can help me thank you. email - vivekhooda02 @ gmail.com
Sure :)