+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A few Questions

chinesecanadian87

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
we are putting all our documents together the last few days and hoping to mail in our application the first week of September. we just have a few questions, hoping someone could help.

1. In terms of the 20 photos it says please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief context. If we are including photos with family/friends do we have to list everyone's date of birth or just the sponsor and PA? Seems a bit redundant to list our birthdate on each photo.

2. IMM 0008 - the PA currently has a PGWP she has a UCI number from that and her study permit, should she list this under the current UCI number?

3. When submitting the application I have read that we should put all the barcode pages at the front. I don't see this listed on the checklist, should the barcode pages be at the pack of its respective forms or all together at the front?

3. On some of the forms for the fields that don't apply there is no space to type in N/A - should we print the forms and handwrite that in those sections?

any help would be greatly appreciated

C

Classic Chucks

we are putting all our documents together the last few days and hoping to mail in our application the first week of September. we just have a few questions, hoping someone could help.

1. In terms of the 20 photos it says please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief context. If we are including photos with family/friends do we have to list everyone's date of birth or just the sponsor and PA? Seems a bit redundant to list our birthdate on each photo.

2. IMM 0008 - the PA currently has a PGWP she has a UCI number from that and her study permit, should she list this under the current UCI number?

3. When submitting the application I have read that we should put all the barcode pages at the front. I don't see this listed on the checklist, should the barcode pages be at the pack of its respective forms or all together at the front?

3. On some of the forms for the fields that don't apply there is no space to type in N/A - should we print the forms and handwrite that in those sections?

any help would be greatly appreciated
1. Everyone's birthdate? No.
2. UCI, yes.
3. If it grays out, no need to put N/A. Otherwise, you'd be able to type it.

chinesecanadian87

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
1. Everyone's birthdate? No.
2. UCI, yes.
3. If it grays out, no need to put N/A. Otherwise, you'd be able to type it.
thanks for replying! okay so for example on the IMM 5532 under part 2. other sponsorships so if I answer no and it says go to question 3 then I can leave the details below blank? or should I write in N/A

also do you know about the barcodes?

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
also do you know about the barcodes?
Barcode pages at the very front of everything.

After that, the checklist.

After that, the forns and attachments and supporting documents in the same order as they are on the checklist.