+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A few q's about Form IMM 1344

jordan30

Nov 10, 2009
Hi everyone. I previously posted the same questions below but didn't receive a response. I'm hoping someone out there can lend me a hand.

Form IMM 1344.

1. Section A #9 - "Have you previously been married, etc.?" I was previously married in May 2007 then divorced in October 2007 to my current spouse. For "type of relationship" I checked "spouse", but I am confused about what they want for the dates "From ____ to _____?"
Do they mean the date of our 1st marriage and divorce or when we met online/in person?

2. Section E #4 - "Do you reside in Canada and no other country?" The sponsor traveled to Jordan for marriage. Before leaving Canada, she had no clear intention of her plans when she would be returning home. She has now been in Jordan for 8 months and intends to stay until the sponsorship process is finished. Is she considered to be living exclusively outside Canada even though this wasn't her intention?

3. Section A #5 & 6 - She is unsure what to write for her mailing address and residential address.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

vonster

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
if you're married, i would put the date when you marry and the date your divorce
if you were in a common-law relationship, i would put the date when the relationship starts and when it ended...