+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concer

er_vj21

Jun 2, 2012
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2011
Doc's Request.
09-02-2012
Interview........
01-08-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2012
Hi guys, I am also waiting to hear about my visa. I am being sponsored for Canada. I live in India, and I Had sent all documents like medical and all when submitted file in October 25, 2011. In March they asked to send me passport to New Delhi high commission. I have sent it and still waiting to get it back. Before sending the passport, status on CIC website was" decision has been made and a letter has been sent to you". After sending passport there is no update, how long should I wait to get my passport back?

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
daywalker_21 said:
Hi this is my first time in here and my Application Status was like this,

We received your application for permanent residence on June 17, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 17, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

how long will i still need to wait and what thus this mean? pls. help and thank you!
It depends to what information they need. The local office will contact you by mail or call you to inform if u need to provide them more information inwluding the passport. U have to wait for the letter. Usually they will give you a warning letter just in case you didnt send the information they need before they refuse your visa. Hope it will be the good news letter! Be always positive! God Speed

sayongs

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
daywalker_21 said:
Hi this is my first time in here and my Application Status was like this,

We received your application for permanent residence on June 17, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 17, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

how long will i still need to wait and what thus this mean? pls. help and thank you!
have you receive the letter?

Sawyer

Jun 18, 2012
hi daywalker!

any news on your application? is your aunt married or single?

i just received a letter from the embassy saying i do not appear to qualify as a member of the family class per section R117(1)(h) of the Regulations -- my sponsor, who's my aunt/ mother's sister, got married in 2010. my application was submitted in 2009 when she was still single.

now the embassy is giving us 45 days to provide any evidence or submission to address the above stated concern. if they receive no correspondence within 45 days, my application will most likely be refused. they already have my passport, medical exam results, etc.

i would really appreciate it if you could share what's happened to your application.