+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

9th draw date

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GARJ said:
Draws have happened on Saturdays before, could be tomorrow.
Yes the first two draws took place on Saturday. Just keeping my fingers crossed.

kolman

Jul 30, 2011
cic.doesn't alter EE program for capping in NOC; but maybe close the hot NOC such as chef's and ict occupation's

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I don't think there's going to be a draw this week.

CIC? Why? I mean, why on earth are you doing this? At least update us on what you are thinking!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
CIC must have the basic courtesy to inform the date of the next draw in advance. I mean, so many people are waiting anxiously and all CIC does is surprise them in a negative way. Terrible. :-\ .
Why?

The government & CIC have been quite clear about the objectives for EE.

ButterflyChemist said:
I think EE has spoiled us. Under the previous system you would go years or months and not hear a thing. People waiting for LMIAs have had to wait three or more months to hear if their applications have been approved. Then they have to go through the wait for the work permit application. I understand the frustration but we seem to be losing a bit of perspective. Find other things to do while you wait if only to hold on to your sanity. Good luck
+1 Exactly! Excellent post.

While I have every sympathy with those who are anxiously waiting for the next draw, I'd sum up CIC/gubmint attitude like this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-eclUz-RYI

Theo123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
i just checked my cic profile now and it said that my profile is currently unavailable. maybe im being desperate but could it be a sign that the status of my profile is going to change? i mean in a positive way? hehehe

MAYBE there will be a draw tomorrow or tonight. just maybe.

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Don't forget - this is just the start, the express entry yet to have evolve. CIC yet to have integrate the job bank tool within the EE, and make it running. No employer can access the job bank to search for candidates yet. They have to work on this, and which requires time and effort, and resources. Additionally, CIC has to setup the system so that provinces and territories could search and select candidates they are interested in. So yea, there is so much work to do by CIC, so stop whining, sorry we are all in the same situation. :p :p :p :p

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Lammawitch said:
Why?

The government & CIC have been quite clear about the objectives for EE.

+1 Exactly! Excellent post.

While I have every sympathy with those who are anxiously waiting for the next draw, I'd sum up CIC/gubmint attitude like this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-eclUz-RYI
+1 for this. ;D ;D ;D

Rizvy

Apr 26, 2015
its like ridiculous ......... its been almost like a month since the last draw made...... just dont know wht will hapen.... my point is 354... will anyone give any hope about the possibiity........ :( :( :( :( :(

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Be patient guys, you don't need to work up yourselves before you get there. Just hang on and wait, it will finally happen for all of us in His will.