+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

9212 category applicants please join here

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9212 category please join here. I sent my medical reports to SVO on 15th September, 2010 not get ant PPR yet. Seniors please advise.

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could anybody share with me their experiences those who applied for 9212 category under FSW?

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Tonucml,

Nice to see someone from NOC 9212.

Actually, there are very less numbers of members of this forum who applied under this category & can be count on fingers :)

Well, What's your VO & when you sent your documents to them? You can check my time lines in my signatures.

Best wishes,

Salman.

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
Hi Tonucml,

Nice to see someone from NOC 9212.

Actually, there are very less numbers of members of this forum who applied under this category & can be count on fingers :)

Well, What's your VO & when you sent your documents to them? You can check my time lines in my signatures.

Best wishes,

Salman.
Dear Salman,

Nice to meet you. Really last 3 months i searched this category's applicants but i can't find out, due to this i followed this technique.
First i applied on 12th November, 2009, 1st AOR received on 5th December, 2009. Full documents sent on 17th March, 2010 with IELTS result. My e-cas changed In process on 1st August, 2010 and got medical request on 17th August,2010 and sent it on 15th September 2010 to singapore visa office. Already 3 months Over, not get PPR yet. Do you have any idea about this matter. Please share with me. When(Possible time) I will get PPR?

Tonu

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tonucml said:
Dear Salman,

Nice to meet you. Really last 3 months i searched this category's applicants but i can't find out, due to this i followed this technique.
First i applied on 12th November, 2009, 1st AOR received on 5th December, 2009. Full documents sent on 17th March, 2010 with IELTS result. My e-cas changed In process on 1st August, 2010 and got medical request on 17th August,2010 and sent it on 15th September 2010 to singapore visa office. Already 3 months Over, not get PPR yet. Do you have any idea about this matter. Please share with me. When(Possible time) I will get PPR?

Tonu
Hi Tonu,

You are among those lucky ones whom VO is Singapore (a really fast one).

I think u are almost went through & delays in PPR is because Singapore VO has already used up their quota of visa issuance for 2010. Same situation is with London & Bafallo VOs as well at this time. You should wait till Jan 2011.

Moreover, please be in touch as we (from NOC 9212) are really in little numbers. :)

Take care.

Salman.

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Salman,

Thanks a lot to share valuable and appreciating message with me. According to your information i can aspect (possibility) PPR in the mid of January, 2011. In which country you are living now? Which country is your motherland. I think only you and I are the discussing persons in this thread. I am requesting you whenever you will get any up dates from your site please share with me. I am form Bangladesh. Take care.

With thanks
Zia(Tonu)

ahsan71

Dec 18, 2010
Hi,
My Application category NOC is 9212. I have received 2nd AOR from SVO about 3 months ago. Would u pls share how long it will take to get their next confirmation?

letsgoabroad

Star Member
Apr 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
April, 2010
Med's Request
11 February, 2011
Med's Done....
17 February, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
9 March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24 May, 2011
LANDED..........
29 of July
Tonucml said:
9212 category please join here. I sent my medical reports to SVO on 15th September, 2010 not get ant PPR yet. Seniors please advise.
Dear Tonu

Would u share about medical matters? What type of tests and check up you did? My status changed to 'in process' few days before and waiting for next steps. How long I may wait to get medical letter? Thanks.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tonucml said:
Dear Salman,

Thanks a lot to share valuable and appreciating message with me. According to your information i can aspect (possibility) PPR in the mid of January, 2011. In which country you are living now? Which country is your motherland. I think only you and I are the discussing persons in this thread. I am requesting you whenever you will get any up dates from your site please share with me. I am form Bangladesh. Take care.

With thanks
Zia(Tonu)
Dear Zia I belongs to Pakistan but VO is London as Canada's VO in Pakistan is no longer handling immigration cases. And of course I will be in touch if there is any progress from my side. Same for you bro.

Thanks.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahsan71 said:
Hi,
My Application category NOC is 9212. I have received 2nd AOR from SVO about 3 months ago. Would u pls share how long it will take to get their next confirmation?
What's your VO?

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahsan71 said:
My visa office is Sigapore
Singapore is really fast. I can anticipate response from them by Jan-2011 by grace of almighty Allah.

Take care.

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
letsgoabroad said:
Dear Tonu

Would u share about medical matters? What type of tests and check up you did? My status changed to 'in process' few days before and waiting for next steps. How long I may wait to get medical letter? Thanks.
Hello Dear,

I am sorry for late. Last few days i was busy due to this i can't access internet. I observed DMP checking just basic things not so serious tests. Such as X-ray(Chest), Sugar(Urine, blood), weight, Eye, Liver size and so on.