+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

65th Draw ITA recipients,Lets connect and share timelines

teemo10

Jan 7, 2017
Hi All,

2 questions:

1) I am not claiming any points for my spouse's work experience, yet when I filled the work-experience section for my spouse, I mentioned her work experience, different positions/titles, etc. Now when I click continue, and it generates the checklist, its asking me for official duty/job letters for my spouse experience. Which I don't have, and don't intend to get. My question, is should I just remove mention of my Spouse's work experience from that section, so that the checklist will not require these official documents (in the checklist section), or should I keep it and then provide an letter-of-explanation (LOE) that states that I am not claiming points, nor will i be furnishing such a document? Also please note, that in the personal detail section for my spouse, I also mention that during this period my spouse was employed for this company etc.

2) Similar to the above, when asked about a Canadian relative I had mentioned my aunt, I have not received any points for this. Now it is also asking for letters of citizenship for my relative (passport, etc.), which I don't intend to obtain. Once again should i remove the mention of my aunt so that the checklist is amended accordingly and that document will no longer be required, or keep it and provide LOE?

Just wondering what people typically do in these situations.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Dom2012

Feb 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks Dom2012 for clearing doubts,
1. So after uploading the documents only we will pay the fees?
2. And , for this initial information submission + documents upload + paying fees, all inclusive we have 90 days timelines, right?

For something we have 60 days timeline also right?

Please guide..

Thaanks and Regards
Yes you have 90 days to submit your application and pay your fees. It was 60 days before but they changed it to 90 days this year.

applicant_2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Hi All,

2 questions:

1) I am not claiming any points for my spouse's work experience, yet when I filled the work-experience section for my spouse, I mentioned her work experience, difference positions/titles, etc. Now when I click continue, and it generates the checklist, its asking me for official duty/job letters for my spouse experience. Which I don't have, and don't intend to get. My question, is should I just remove mention of my Spouse's work experience from that section, so that the checklist will not require these official documents (in the checklist section), or should I keep it and then provide an letter-of-explanation (LOE) that states that I am not claiming points, nor will i be furnishing such a document? Also please note, that in the personal detail section for my spouse, I also mention that during this period my spouse was employed for this company etc.
In my case, I did not fill the work experience section for my spouse and from what I read in other blogs - we can write a LOE that no points have been obtained for this but has been specified in the personal details. I am planning to do the same as I can not obtain the required documents for my spouse's work exp.

2) Similar to the above, when asked about a Canadian relative I had mentioned my aunt, I have not received any points for this. Now it is also asking for letters of citizenship for my relative (passport, etc.), which I don't intend to obtain. Once again should i remove the mention of my aunt so that the checklist is amended accordingly and that document will no longer be required, or keep it and provide LOE?

Thank you.

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
Hi All,

2 questions:

1) I am not claiming any points for my spouse's work experience, yet when I filled the work-experience section for my spouse, I mentioned her work experience, difference positions/titles, etc. Now when I click continue, and it generates the checklist, its asking me for official duty/job letters for my spouse experience. Which I don't have, and don't intend to get. My question, is should I just remove mention of my Spouse's work experience from that section, so that the checklist will not require these official documents (in the checklist section), or should I keep it and then provide an letter-of-explanation (LOE) that states that I am not claiming points, nor will i be furnishing such a document? Also please note, that in the personal detail section for my spouse, I also mention that during this period my spouse was employed for this company etc.

Thank you.
Your first question is very important and a cause for confusion, experts and gods of this forum please provide your answers.

applicant_2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
About the passport details: I just added my current passport details while submitting the EE profile but if I am not wrong then after ITA they need to know about all your travel and I have a lot of stamps in my old passport. How should I go about this ? Add the OLD passport to the profile now ?

Please advise.

Mohammad Wally

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Dear Forum Members,

So I received ITA on 65th draw and submitting my documents by tomorrow. Below are the documents I am submitting. Please have a look and let me know if I am missing anything or not.

1) I am married and my spouse is not accompanying. I am showing POF of 17000 CAD, along with my marriage certificate (English) & Original.
2) Birth certificate, passport pages with all the stamps including my study permit & work permit.
3) Work experience of 1 year 9 months : Appointment letter, reference letter, salary certificate, employee card, tax clearance certificate and TIN certificate.
4) WES evaluation for bachelors degree and 2 year diploma from Canada. Provided documents : Certificate, final transcripts.
5) IELTS.
6) PCC for both of us. Me & my wife.
7) Up front medical certificate for both of us and application fee of 1040 CAD.
8) All of of my T4's and 3 years of Notice of assessment from CRA.

Please let me know if i am missing anything or not.

splashyygirl

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Dear Forum Members,

So I received ITA on 65th draw and submitting my documents by tomorrow. Below are the documents I am submitting. Please have a look and let me know if I am missing anything or not.

1) I am married and my spouse is not accompanying. I am showing POF of 17000 CAD, along with my marriage certificate (English) & Original.
2) Birth certificate, passport pages with all the stamps including my study permit & work permit.
3) Work experience of 1 year 9 months : Appointment letter, reference letter, salary certificate, employee card, tax clearance certificate and TIN certificate.
4) WES evaluation for bachelors degree and 2 year diploma from Canada. Provided documents : Certificate, final transcripts.
5) IELTS.
6) PCC for both of us. Me & my wife.
7) Up front medical certificate for both of us and application fee of 1040 CAD.
8) All of of my T4's and 3 years of Notice of assessment from CRA.

Please let me know if i am missing anything or not.
Double check your checklist prior to submitting, Just to ensure you have everything, Are you doing a letter of explanation (LOE) for anything. Use that to clear up any discrepancies you may have.

sts532221

Jun 4, 2017
Hi all congrats on getting the ITA Does anyone know the best place in bangalore to get fingerprinting done to send police clearance application to the USA?

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
are any of you having trouble accessing the express entry account and eAPR form? I've been having trouble logging and accessing the form for the last two days.

Dom2012

Feb 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
are any of you having trouble accessing the express entry account and eAPR form? I've been having trouble logging and accessing the form for the last two days.
They were updating the website, it should be good now, though I have not checked since yesterday. You can as well wait till Friday.

ArjonDJ

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Tirana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Your first question is very important and a cause for confusion, experts and gods of this forum please provide your answers.
I've read in previous threads what "applicant_2016" was saying, that you are not claiming points for your spouse work experience (foreign and non canada experience) you might just leave them out of the work experience section but include them in the personal history section and explain this fact in the letter of explanation!

ArjonDJ

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Tirana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
About the passport details: I just added my current passport details while submitting the EE profile but if I am not wrong then after ITA they need to know about all your travel and I have a lot of stamps in my old passport. How should I go about this ? Add the OLD passport to the profile now ?

Please advise.
IRCC wants you to share your travel history of the last 10 years. If you, like in my case, have an expired passport and a renewed one within this time interval, you probably should consider uploading them both. I have searched a lot in this forum, but I dint find any info this specific howsoever. If anyone knows something for sure, please share this info with us. It will be very useful.

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
They were updating the website, it should be good now, though I have not checked since yesterday. You can as well wait till Friday.
well as of right now, the website says...
"Our Online services are currently experiencing delays. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience."