+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

56th CIC Draw on March 1, 2017 (Cutoff 434). Applicants, lets connect here !!!

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
etcoflife said:
5. Yes
6. In my case

Passports/Travel Documents
Proof of medical exam
Education (diplomas/degrees)
Employment Records
Police Certificates
Proof of Means of Financial Support
Photo

Please what is the photo size?

pradeepsrini

Mar 2, 2017
After receiving ITA on March 1, while updating the PR application in our EE profile we are asked for work experience related details.

My total work experience is spread across 2 I.T. companies in Mumbai.In my case I was working with a company from November 2011 to June 2016. After this duration I moved on to another company. Hence while mentioning work experience in the EE profile can I just mention the start and end dates of the first company I was working in and leave the current employer out of the profile, since I have experience letters only from the former employer and not the current employer.

I think this will reduce the amount of the documents in the document checklist since i dont have to furnish 2 experience letters from 2 companies.

Please advise.

Thanks

limhockkiong

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
All, speaking of the 90 days and the 60 days confusion, I just logged on to my CIC account and now it says I have 87 days remaining. Not sure where the 60 days have gone.

So maybe that 60 days was a mistake in the CIC website previously?

What about you guys? what do you see in the "Days left to submit" under the section :Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted" in your CIC profile?

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
pradeepsrini said:
After receiving ITA on March 1, while updating the PR application in our EE profile we are asked for work experience related details.

My total work experience is spread across 2 I.T. companies in Mumbai.In my case I was working with a company from November 2011 to June 2016. After this duration I moved on to another company. Hence while mentioning work experience in the EE profile can I just mention the start and end dates of the first company I was working in and leave the current employer out of the profile, since I have experience letters only from the former employer and not the current employer.

I think this will reduce the amount of the documents in the document checklist since i dont have to furnish 2 experience letters from 2 companies.

Please advise.

Thanks
As far as I understand you don't want to inform your employer as there is a risk. You want to wait for PR and later leave them. This is quite normal.
This depends on your company and the people. If you tell CIC that you are unemployed after june 2016 there is a risk of misrepresentation. If you are ready to take it go ahead.

limhockkiong

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Travel History:

Do you guys really have to fill in the travel history section up to the last 10 years? I do not have records spanning the last 10 years. Or is that at best endeavours?

-HK

jampk

Oct 28, 2016
Hi Guys,

My wife is principle applicant and her score is 429 with 3112 NOC , ans she may be receive the ITA in next draw till 18th or 22nd march

As we know for the complete application submission medical is mandatory , but in our case we are confused what to do because my wife is 3 months pregnant thats why she cant proceed with the complete medical exam until next 6 to 7 months

Please advise if there is any work around or solution

Thanks

pradeepsrini

Mar 2, 2017
etcoflife said:
As far as I understand you don't want to inform your employer as there is a risk. You want to wait for PR and later leave them. This is quite normal.
This depends on your company and the people. If you tell CIC that you are unemployed after june 2016 there is a risk of misrepresentation. If you are ready to take it go ahead.
Without my current employers experience letters it would be as if I was unemployed from June 2016. If i ask my current employer for the experience letter they will think that i am leaving. However if i show 2 companies in my express entry profile then i will have to show 2 experience letters. I currently have only one experience letter from my first company.

please advise on the this issue

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
pradeepsrini said:
Without my current employers experience letters it would be as if I was unemployed from June 2016. If i ask my current employer for the experience letter they will think that i am leaving. However if i show 2 companies in my express entry profile then i will have to show 2 experience letters. I currently have only one experience letter from my first company.

please advise on the this issue
If you dont include them, thats fine. Not doing any job is not a crime.
If you include them put offer letter, tax papers, salary slip etc and wait and see what happens.

azeemq

Oct 10, 2016
Hello friends,
I see 2 options for police clearance in India.
  • Through passport office
  • Through local police station
Which method is preferable?

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
azeemq said:
Hello friends,
I see 2 options for police clearance in India.
  • Through passport office
  • Through local police station
Which method is preferable?
Passport office. I did the whole process in 2 days.