+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 year old application

jhorez

Aug 25, 2010
albert_alo said:
hi jorez.. just wanna share lang.. don't send yet the original results. send it once you receive the letter informing you to send the updated documents. Normally, VO will indicate the documents that you need to update. in our case, it's only the application form- background declaration, additional family information, personal networth,NBI clearance. together with the letter is the RPRF also. My wife, being the principal applicant, did not take anymore another ielts. which means, your previous ielts result is still valid since it was submitted under the old process.

Thanks.
hello mr albert_alo....for background...when i submitted all my docs 5 yrs ago, yun ielts lang ang wla. nagsubmit lang ako ng letter citing my grades in english and being a college editor that time...but when the vo asked my confirmation if im still interested, i took the ielts, and faxed to them the result...but the original is still with me....now my plan is,like zsashimi said...i will submit the orig ielts result and take again.... or just submit the the result and wait for their advice if i have to take it again? thanks po uli...

albert_alo

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 11,2005
AOR Received.
18-2-2010
Med's Request
may 17
Med's Done....
June 7
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
aug 3
VISA ISSUED...
soon.. DM-Sept 21 Received Visa- Sept 28
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2010
jhorez said:
hello mr albert_alo....for background...when i submitted all my docs 5 yrs ago, yun ielts lang ang wla. nagsubmit lang ako ng letter citing my grades in english and being a college editor that time...but when the vo asked my confirmation if im still interested, i took the ielts, and faxed to them the result...but the original is still with me....now my plan is,like zsashimi said...i will submit the orig ielts result and take again.... or just submit the the result and wait for their advice if i have to take it again? thanks po uli...
hi jhorez.. just send the results and wait for their advice if they will ask you to take again the ielts or no need. :D :D

june14

Aug 2, 2010
Is this good news or bad news?

Mas mahirap nang pumasok ng Canada sa ilalim ng Federal Skilled Workers Program ngayon.

Bukod sa point system na kailangan para maging skilled immigrant, dapat nasa listahan din ng in-demand jobs sa Canada ang trabaho mo sa Pilipinas.

Binawasan na rin ngayon ang in-demand jobs sa Canada, mula sa 39 ay 29 na lamang ito ngayon.

Hindi na kailangan ang mga popular na trabaho noon tulad ng accountants, IT personnel, bank at financial managers at iba pa.

In-demand na trabaho ngayon ay mga health workers, chef, restaurant at service managers at mga nasa construction.

Naglagay na rin ng quota ang immigration Canada: 20,000 skilled workers na lamang ang puwedeng bigyan ng permanent resident status kada taon.

Dahil sa quota, limitado na sa unang 1,000 aplikante mula sa iba't ibang bansa ang tatanggapin nila sa bawat trabaho.

Kung hindi aabot, tanging ang pagkakaroon na lamang ng job offer ang pag-asa ng mga skilled workers para makapasok ng Canada.

Obligado na ring kumuha ng English test ang lahat ng aplikante sa skilled workers program.

Sa website ng Citizenship at Immigration Canada, ipinaliwanag ni Immigration Minister Jason Kenney ang dahilan sa likod ng mga pagbabago.

Kailangan daw bawasan ang backlog para mapabilis ang proseso ng mga nakaraang applications at nagbago na rin daw ang labor needs ng Canada. – Marieton Pacheco, Patrol ng Pilipino
09/15/2010 10:08 PM

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi June14,

Please write in english . For your Last post.

Please...

Mayank

june14

Aug 2, 2010
june14 said:
hi, mayack

my apology to other members how are not filipino. i heard this news last night (at filipino tv news program bandila)regarding canadian immigration but i was not able to get the message so i checked their web site to get the whole story. see english translation in red

Is this good news or bad news?

Mas mahirap nang pumasok ng Canada sa ilalim ng Federal Skilled Workers Program ngayon. Now it's even more difficult to enter canada under federal skilled workers program.

Bukod sa point system na kailangan para maging skilled immigrant, dapat nasa listahan din ng in-demand jobs sa Canada ang trabaho mo sa Pilipinas.Due to the point system apply to skilled immigrant, the applicant's current job should be the in demand jobs in canada.

Binawasan na rin ngayon ang in-demand jobs sa Canada, mula sa 39 ay 29 na lamang ito ngayon.In demand jobs or NOC before was 29 down to 29.

Hindi na kailangan ang mga popular na trabaho noon tulad ng accountants, IT personnel, bank at financial managers at iba pa.The popular jobs like accountants, IT personnel, bank & financial managers and others are no longer included in NOC list.

In-demand na trabaho ngayon ay mga health workers, chef, restaurant at service managers at mga nasa construction.Now, the health workers, chef, restaurant & service managers & construction workers are in demand.

Naglagay na rin ng quota ang immigration Canada: 20,000 skilled workers na lamang ang puwedeng bigyan ng permanent resident status kada taon.New immigration quota of 20,000 skilled workers for permanent resident status per year.

Dahil sa quota, limitado na sa unang 1,000 aplikante mula sa iba't ibang bansa ang tatanggapin nila sa bawat trabaho.Because of the new quota, they will only accept 1,000 applicants per NOC that will come from different countries.

Kung hindi aabot, tanging ang pagkakaroon na lamang ng job offer ang pag-asa ng mga skilled workers para makapasok ng Canada.Another way to immigrate to canada is to have job offer.

Obligado na ring kumuha ng English test ang lahat ng aplikante sa skilled workers program.English test is mandatory to all applicant under skilled workers program.

Sa website ng Citizenship at Immigration Canada, ipinaliwanag ni Immigration Minister Jason Kenney ang dahilan sa likod ng mga pagbabago.Immigration Minister Jason Kenney explained the details at Citizen & Immigration Canada website.

Kailangan daw bawasan ang backlog para mapabilis ang proseso ng mga nakaraang applications at nagbago na rin daw ang labor needs ng Canada. – Marieton Pacheco, Patrol ng PilipinoThere is a need to work on the backlog and improve immigration procedure of old applicants to meet the new labor demands.
09/15/2010 10:08 PM

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is old news, since June 26. The number of occupations for skilled worker cut down from 38 to 29. Many occupations dropped off the list but some new ones were added. The message is, if you qualify, apply while you still qualify because you don't know when they will change the rules next.

However, they have also introduced caps of 20,000 total each year for FSW1 and maximum 1,000 applicants each year per each occupation. The counter started ticket at the change of rules on June 26 and caps will be getting filled until June 30th next year when the counter will be reset. So far, there is no news of any caps being filled yet. FSW2, that is application with an AEO (job offer) are not subjected to the caps.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi June14,

Thanks... Well its Old news but Hope that old case will process in fast.

Mayank

albert_alo

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 11,2005
AOR Received.
18-2-2010
Med's Request
may 17
Med's Done....
June 7
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
aug 3
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2010
Hi guys. just want to update you. just today, our status in ECAS is Decision Made after 5.7yrs of waiting.. God is good! Hope that you too will receive any updates in your applications. God bless.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear All,

This was posted by SAMRAO 2004 Thread ... Please read & post your comments

This is the information I got from a very reliable source regarding processing time lines.

To a question about the concerns on timelines this is what the minister replied on 16/17 Sept 2010 before his departure from Manila: The present time line in excess of 6 years for FSW processing will be brought down to 4 – 5 years in the current year. The range of time lines is given in 4 categories in the CIC international website ie under 30% 50% 70% and 80%. Soon the 30% of cases will be completed in 4years and 80% cases done in 5 years. The visa posts running high inventory will get assistance to meet the challenges by drawing resources from other visa posts or inducting extra human resources.

My conclusion from the above reply of the minister is as follows:

The present time line CHC Delhi posted as 90 months is because of the fact Dec 2003 is still going on.
The purpose why CIC is posting timelines as 30% 50% 70% 80% could imply the complexity each application may pose while processing. While the cases that come under 30% category could be because of the simplicity the application facts contain. Imagine the applicant is a bachelor/spinster or a person married, with family size 1 to 3 children, the applicant lived in the same place for his entire life till application or in multiple locations mostly in India with an occasional travel abroad a period for not more than 6 months each time how many ever trips he/she may have undertaken. Now imagine the same person living abroad for once away from India which could be under 50% and several spells of different job contracts each time for 1 or 2 years maximum in different countries etc. The complexity keeps increasing, taking marriage and other situations upward requiring of several background checks. The most complex would even go beyond 80% timeline under extraordinary circumstances.
The thinking in Canadian policy makers is undergoing a major metamorphosis and CIC is already showing signs of its implementation. The result of the thinking is the latest ministerial instruction and 29 category announcement. Once the backlog is exhausted, immigration will be only through student migration. Remember the popular saying, ’Catch them Young’. In a few years from now the immigration could possibly be through Student Migration route. Even in the present ministerial tour this was evident. Where ever the minister went he was encouraging students to come to Canada for higher studies. Immigration will be linked and restricted to the international students because their integration into Canadian society will become much easier and readily possible. For this the future Governments should have the same vision and willingness to carry forward this thinking.
The point of our immediate concern is if CIC will truly reduce timelines as above, then the tail enders stand to benefit the most. Dec 2007 along with Feb 2008 may possibly get through by 2012 is my estimation.I want to stress again that the 2004 Jan - Dec will be decided in the current year - before June 2011 itself

Do post your comments

Reagrds,

Mayank

june14

Aug 2, 2010
albert_alo said:
Hi guys. just want to update you. just today, our status in ECAS is Decision Made after 5.7yrs of waiting.. God is good! Hope that you too will receive any updates in your applications. God bless.
Goodluck, kabayan

june14

Aug 2, 2010
mayankpandya said:
Dear All,

This was posted by SAMRAO 2004 Thread ... Please read & post your comments

This is the information I got from a very reliable source regarding processing time lines.

To a question about the concerns on timelines this is what the minister replied on 16/17 Sept 2010 before his departure from Manila: The present time line in excess of 6 years for FSW processing will be brought down to 4 – 5 years in the current year. The range of time lines is given in 4 categories in the CIC international website ie under 30% 50% 70% and 80%. Soon the 30% of cases will be completed in 4years and 80% cases done in 5 years. The visa posts running high inventory will get assistance to meet the challenges by drawing resources from other visa posts or inducting extra human resources.

My conclusion from the above reply of the minister is as follows:

The present time line CHC Delhi posted as 90 months is because of the fact Dec 2003 is still going on.
The purpose why CIC is posting timelines as 30% 50% 70% 80% could imply the complexity each application may pose while processing. While the cases that come under 30% category could be because of the simplicity the application facts contain. Imagine the applicant is a bachelor/spinster or a person married, with family size 1 to 3 children, the applicant lived in the same place for his entire life till application or in multiple locations mostly in India with an occasional travel abroad a period for not more than 6 months each time how many ever trips he/she may have undertaken. Now imagine the same person living abroad for once away from India which could be under 50% and several spells of different job contracts each time for 1 or 2 years maximum in different countries etc. The complexity keeps increasing, taking marriage and other situations upward requiring of several background checks. The most complex would even go beyond 80% timeline under extraordinary circumstances.
The thinking in Canadian policy makers is undergoing a major metamorphosis and CIC is already showing signs of its implementation. The result of the thinking is the latest ministerial instruction and 29 category announcement. Once the backlog is exhausted, immigration will be only through student migration. Remember the popular saying, 'Catch them Young'. In a few years from now the immigration could possibly be through Student Migration route. Even in the present ministerial tour this was evident. Where ever the minister went he was encouraging students to come to Canada for higher studies. Immigration will be linked and restricted to the international students because their integration into Canadian society will become much easier and readily possible. For this the future Governments should have the same vision and willingness to carry forward this thinking.
The point of our immediate concern is if CIC will truly reduce timelines as above, then the tail enders stand to benefit the most. Dec 2007 along with Feb 2008 may possibly get through by 2012 is my estimation.I want to stress again that the 2004 Jan - Dec will be decided in the current year - before June 2011 itself

Do post your comments

Reagrds,

Mayank
hi, mayank

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. For me, it's DESTINY. Just do our best & God will do the rest. :)

albert_alo

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 11,2005
AOR Received.
18-2-2010
Med's Request
may 17
Med's Done....
June 7
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
aug 3
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2010

jhorez

Aug 25, 2010
@june 14, zsashimi.... i sent thru dhl the original result of my ielts... i included a letter asking for follow up and change address...sana mprocess na rin docs natin s ginawa ko pagpapapansin....

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
jhorez said:
@ june 14, zsashimi.... i sent thru dhl the original result of my ielts... i included a letter asking for follow up and change address...sana mprocess na rin docs natin s ginawa ko pagpapapansin....
Have faith.. Sabi to attract positive energy, think positive.. so isipin natin na malapit na natin makuha yung visa :)

albert_alo

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 11,2005
AOR Received.
18-2-2010
Med's Request
may 17
Med's Done....
June 7
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
aug 3
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2010
WE already received our passports and visas yesterday.. ;D ;D ;D ;D Finally the long wait is over and now will about to start a new life.. For those of you who did not yet receive updates on their applications.. don't lose hope..just keep the faith and patience. ;) ;) ;)