+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 year old application

june14

Aug 2, 2010
jhorez said:
Hayz...zsashimi...s sobra exited ko nung nov 2008, kabilis kong kumuha ng ielts....4get ko na individual scores s 4 na cathegory but my average is 6....pasang awa pa yta..kamahal pa....8thou... now im not sure if im still reqd to take ielts exam again...mag two two yrs na kaya.....naglapse na yta validity....hayz agen....
jhorez, you mean ielts results still with you? you did not submit it together with other documents? or you mean, took the ielts & submitted the results 2 years ago?

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi June14,

May i know you AOR ? Also i need to know whether you have order CAIPS ?

Please share information.

Mayank

jhorez

Aug 25, 2010
june14 said:
jhorez, you mean ielts results still with you? you did not submit it together with other documents? or you mean, took the ielts & submitted the results 2 years ago?

june14....i took the ielts last nov 2008 when the vo send me a letter asking if im still interested in migrating...
when i filed by application may 2005, i submitted all the reqd docs and all originals except for the ielts... yup...the ielts result is still with me...I just faxed it in the vo 2 yrs ago...

june14

Aug 2, 2010
jhorez... please see attached

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

june14

Aug 2, 2010
mayankpandya said:
Hi June14,

May i know you AOR ? Also i need to know whether you have order CAIPS ?

Please share information.

Mayank
hi, mayank

my AOR april 2005...65 months ago. I didn't order CAIPS though I was planning to get one before. Well, for me it might be another cause of anxiety. If you really want to get CAIPS you can ask your trusted friend or relative who lives in canada to get it for you, check their web site.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear June14,

Thanks for reply. Let me know when you get CAIPS report,.

Mayank

jhorez

Aug 25, 2010
june14 said:
jhorez... please see attached

june14

5 yrs ago, old rule says...if i cant provide ielts, i must submit docs/certification supporting my proficiency in english. also an agency adviced me then that, just be prepared to have one when its time of updating.... now im having a second thought....if they will be strict in my case, that they would just simply ignore or not process my docs inspite of more than 5 years waiting...have mercy...my gosh... what should i do now?... pls enlighten me....

fahad.reshi

Mar 10, 2010
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
My name is Fahad Qureshi and I'm from Karachi - Pakistan. I Submitted my application (Skilled workers and professionals) on 14th May 2010, and it is now 4 months but still i didn't receive any response from their. Anyone of you have any idea, how much time it will take for first response?

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
fahad.reshi said:
Hello,
My name is Fahad Qureshi and I'm from Karachi - Pakistan. I Submitted my application (Skilled workers and professionals) on 14th May 2010, and it is now 4 months but still i didn't receive any response from their. Anyone of you have any idea, how much time it will take for first response?
Hi Fahad,
The people in this forum are under the old process. I am not sure if anyone can answer your query. Most of us are have pending application dated long way back since 2004.

june14

Aug 2, 2010
jhorez said:
june14....i took the ielts last nov 2008 when the vo send me a letter asking if im still interested in migrating...
when i filed by application may 2005, i submitted all the reqd docs and all originals except for the ielts... yup...the ielts result is still with me...I just faxed it in the vo 2 yrs ago...
I'm just concerned.. i don't know if sending documents thru fax is acceptable to the vo. I hope they are considerate. best regards

jhorez

Aug 25, 2010
june14 said:
I'm just concerned.. i don't know if sending documents thru fax is acceptable to the vo. I hope they are considerate. best regards

thanks june14 for ur concern... so what to do u mean i should submit the original result of ielts?... nakakalito kc. we are over 5 yrs waiting and iba ang rules noon. kc now yun forms muna yta den to follow yun orig docs... unlike s atin... kumpleto na dapat agad... wori ko is bka pag binigay ko orig result ng ielts now n wla ksama iba docs (kc ndi pa nman cla ask ng updating s akin) e mamisplaced lang... and pagkakaalam ko..pag nagupdate ng docs s atin...usually yun networth asset ang hinihingi kc nga kumpleto na agad tyo ng sinubmit... any advice pls... thanks

june14

Aug 2, 2010
jhorez said:
thanks june14 for ur concern... so what to do u mean i should submit the original result of ielts?... nakakalito kc. we are over 5 yrs waiting and iba ang rules noon. kc now yun forms muna yta den to follow yun orig docs... unlike s atin... kumpleto na dapat agad... you are aware kumpleto dapat. wori ko is bka pag binigay ko orig result ng ielts now n wla ksama iba docs (kc ndi pa nman cla ask ng updating s akin) e mamisplaced lang... and pagkakaalam ko..pag nagupdate ng docs s atin...usually yun networth asset ang hinihingi kc nga kumpleto na agad tyo ng sinubmit... any advice pls... thanks
5 years ago (march 2005) when we submitted all the required documents and paid the necessary processing fee.(that was the rule then) we also included the original results of ielts & kept photo copy for our file kasi it has validity of 1 year lang just like police clearance 6 months lang. Validity period is 1 yr (ielts) from the date of the issuance of the certificate so we have to submit it to the embassy otherwise we will get another one, di ba? Kaya we got the police clearance after all the other documents were completed, kasi 6 months lang. I treated the validity dates very seriously. Anyway, may consultant ka ba? Did you indicate your immigration number when you faxed it, kasi i doubt they'll search for your number and imagine they have to photo copy pa cause it fades after few days. Wala kasi akong nababasa (Haven't read text) regarding sending documents via fax is okey. Well, i think you have to wait for their request & then again take ielts exams upon their request. Or take the ielts now then send the original results at once. Just keep on praying that they will request for up dates of documents. seniors your thoughts...

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
jhorez said:
thanks june14 for ur concern... so what to do u mean i should submit the original result of ielts?... nakakalito kc. we are over 5 yrs waiting and iba ang rules noon. kc now yun forms muna yta den to follow yun orig docs... unlike s atin... kumpleto na dapat agad... wori ko is bka pag binigay ko orig result ng ielts now n wla ksama iba docs (kc ndi pa nman cla ask ng updating s akin) e mamisplaced lang... and pagkakaalam ko..pag nagupdate ng docs s atin...usually yun networth asset ang hinihingi kc nga kumpleto na agad tyo ng sinubmit... any advice pls... thanks

Hi Jhorez,
I updated my docs last Sept 1 even without a formal letter or request from the embassy.. Na-receive naman nila.. Hinulog ko sa drop box sa embassy.. Sa envelop i indicated my file number. Pwede mo rin gawin yun para ma-submit mo yung IELTS results. sayang din kasi kung tapos na yung validity e d mo pa na-submit

albert_alo

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 11,2005
AOR Received.
18-2-2010
Med's Request
may 17
Med's Done....
June 7
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
aug 3
VISA ISSUED...
soon.. DM-Sept 21 Received Visa- Sept 28
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2010
jhorez said:
hi jorez.. just wanna share lang.. don't send yet the original results. send it once you receive the letter informing you to send the updated documents. Normally, VO will indicate the documents that you need to update. in our case, it's only the application form- background declaration, additional family information, personal networth,NBI clearance. together with the letter is the RPRF also. My wife, being the principal applicant, did not take anymore another ielts. which means, your previous ielts result is still valid since it was submitted under the old process.

Thanks.

jhorez

Aug 25, 2010
zsashimi said:
Hi Jhorez,
I updated my docs last Sept 1 even without a formal letter or request from the embassy.. Na-receive naman nila.. Hinulog ko sa drop box sa embassy.. Sa envelop i indicated my file number. Pwede mo rin gawin yun para ma-submit mo yung IELTS results. sayang din kasi kung tapos na yung validity e d mo pa na-submit
thanks zsashimi and june14...i will do that...nov 28 2008 ata nun nagtake ako...and sabi s review center...2 yrs na yta ang validiy now....anyway obligado nga ako kumuha uli....cguro nman ndi na aabutin uli ng 2 yrs ang paghihintay ntin....

maybe i will include a personal letter for my inquiries and follow up....and will just inform them na kukuha uli ako ng ielts to improve my score...hayz... thanks tlga buti n lang my thread na ganito...wla nman mwawala if sumubok ng sumubok...tutal next in line n tyo...may 3, 2005 to be exact ang start ng "in process" s ecas ko...