+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"4131: College and Other Vocational Instructors " Occupation Quota Finished?

mailsmsi

Apr 25, 2010
I hard that 4131: College and Other Vocational Instructors category visa quota has finished.

Is it true or is there any quota for any occopation ?

Saadia

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
not sure but check this

http://www.alberta-canada.com/immigration/media/h1b_AINP_Occupations_Under_Pressure_List.pdf

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mailsmi, there s absolutely nothing which verifies this info... so keep ur spirits high.

Sadia..... the link u have pasted only shows the current NOCs under ministrial instuctions and few others for Alberta province and occupations under pressure list means they need to have people with relevant skills on urgent basis.

Correct me if i am wrong...

Above mentioned info is given with best of intent....

mpapdp.1984

Oct 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-03-2009
File Transfer...
27-10-2009
Med's Request
16-04-2010
Med's Done....
29-04-2010 (Reached Ottawa May 4 2010)
Interview........
waived
mailsmsi said:
I hard that 4131: College and Other Vocational Instructors category visa quota has finished.

If you just heard and have not seen any information from CIC then it's not true.

Saadia

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
I was just seeing I thought under pressure list means
they want to get rid from this list ;D it is not mention that
under pressure to recruit more or kick more.

Hope fully this list will not send 4131 out and even they will
send out 4131 from new list at least they will add IT professional in their list 8)

stevecanada

Mar 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New York City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 2009
AOR Received.
February 2010
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
March 2010
Med's Done....
March 2010
Interview........
NO interview
Passport Req..
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
Will do, working on American Citizenship
haral said:
mailsmi, there s absolutely nothing which verifies this info... so keep ur spirits high.

Sadia..... the link u have pasted only shows the current NOCs under ministrial instuctions and few others for Alberta province and occupations under pressure list means they need to have people with relevant skills on urgent basis.

Correct me if i am wrong...

Above mentioned info is given with best of intent....
that is true keep high

Saadia

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
KATOKY

I am not sure about this I just found this information
on alberta immgration site

Regards
Saadia

K

katoky

dear saadia,
however,
thank u so much..
me too from this noc
applied ,and,will send full docs in one month.
katoky

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also think its not true that NOC 4131 is dying out... even if it so probably it will not harm for those we are already in the process or have at least had an initial assessment to go further from CIO... But its understandable that the scope of profession as quoted under 4131 can't be squeezed out so early...as long as education institution and training institutes need to run on......
So lets keep our hope alive for us and for also those who are still planning to apply.... go ahead mates...

Please pray for me as I am hanged in process for a long time..... (Nearly 100 days since they received my full docs in local visa office). Not sure how long its gonna take to get the medical request or interview call......

Good luck to you all too

Thnx

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Hello everybody. I am planning to apply in 4131 category but get bit confused by rumors that occupation list is going to change from 1st of may. Could any body tell me is it confirm or just a rumor. One more thing can anybody tell me the requirements for this category, as am a company trainer and having a MCA degree from a private institute.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi lakhvinder.kaur, its not confirmed as yet... check the following link and JD for ur relevant NOC code.

http://www.canadavisa.com/new-instructions-federal-skilled-worker-applications.html

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK everyone rumours are rumors there are no changes announced yet by cic but it is for sure that they are reviewing the list so GOD knows which categories they will keep and which not. So just wait and see instead of asking eachother as no news has came yet.

And those who are thinking to apply please apply ASAP dont waste time. Its not sure when changes will be announced and from when they will be effected.

Regards

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are right saki. I agree with ur opinion..... lets not waste out current possibilities on future predictions!!

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mailsmsi said:

Till the time you see such news or regulation or amendment on CIC website, please do not believe in such news. There is a NOC list update coming soon and they might add/remove some NOC's and even edit the criteria for selection for FSW.