+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3900 hrs with in 22 months application timeline and success story please share

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3900 hrs with in 22 months application timeline and success story please share here, im about to pass my application for 22 months so i want to know your story and timeline for this kind of option for PR for LCP, i have not heard any applicant that apply for this option, i know its rare but hopefully there is somebody here or anyone here that has a friends that apply for this option, PLEASE SHARE, thanks and godbless all!

VILLAGEHUA

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
I am going to choce option 2, but unemployment now. Wish can get owp soon. I still waiting for some document from my home country. All I can do is wait and wait. Can't do anything now. So let's cheer up to each other. :)

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VILLAGEHUA said:
I am going to choce option 2, but unemployment now. Wish can get owp soon. I still waiting for some document from my home country. All I can do is wait and wait. Can't do anything now. So let's cheer up to each other. :)
Have you finish the 22 months already? If you do, thats fine i guess, if you choose 22 months, lf you notice, there is no letter from employer that indicating that u are still employed, right? We just need is the declaration of hours to them that indicating the hours that we work to them as well as the OT, so basically if u meet already the hours and and minimum months w/c 22 months then you are fine, even though you are unemployed, that is what my opinion and ideA ok? Godbless to us :)

kemoya22

Jun 11, 2011
hello every one i applied for my owp and pr via option 2 in june and was unemployed when i did at the time because my employer had passed away just three weeks before i completed my two yrs. I applied and cic provided me with my owp less than three months late. so best of luck to every one. waiting on my pr now :D :D :D

VILLAGEHUA

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
So happy for you, Kemoya 22. And Wins 26, I have 4000 hour in 23 months. If it's good for me not too worry about need to find another Live in position then that would be a good news. Can't wait to work again.

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kemoya22 said:
hello every one i applied for my owp and pr via option 2 in june and was unemployed when i did at the time because my employer had passed away just three weeks before i completed my two yrs. I applied and cic provided me with my owp less than three months late. so best of luck to every one. waiting on my pr now :D :D :D

Hi, how many regular hours and over time do u have when you submit you application for PR under the option 2 ( 3900 hrs ) ? Thanks

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VILLAGEHUA said:
So happy for you, Kemoya 22. And Wins 26, I have 4000 hour in 23 months. If it's good for me not too worry about need to find another Live in position then that would be a good news. Can't wait to work again.
Hi, are those 4000 hrs are only regular hours? Or including overtime? How many hours do u work per week and what province are you working before?

VILLAGEHUA

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Hi Wins26,
The 4000 hours are included overtime. Do you think I still okay to apply PR ? Have been unemployment for a month. Wish to ligeal work again!