+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

388 points : wth !!!!

sngm1201

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1.2 years canadian experience (IT company ), ielts : 7.5 , 21 yrs old and have a valid pgwp till july 2017 .
Crs points : 388 . Feelin betrayed by Canadian govt rules . Used to be a very easy procedure for us but now its completely f** ed up .

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and its posts like this that turn people against those who feel entitled to PR. You came to Canada for an education, which I'm assuming you got. There was never a promise or guarantee that you would then be entitled to PR. Yes, it used to be easier for students. That wasn't fair to many other people either. You still have a year left so you have time to bump up your work and language scores or to find an employer willing to apply for an LMIA or to get a provincial nomination sorted. You have no reason to be feeling betrayed because you still have time and options if staying here is something you really want to work towards.

azam_qr

Feb 11, 2015
purplesnow said:
and its posts like this that turn people against those who feel entitled to PR. You came to Canada for an education, which I'm assuming you got. There was never a promise or guarantee that you would then be entitled to PR. Yes, it used to be easier for students. That wasn't fair to many other people either. You have time to bump up your work and language scores or to find an employer willing to apply for an LMIA or to get a provincial nomination sorted. You have no reason to be feeling betrayed.

Please... people have the right to be upset... try to be in their shoes for one minute... fact is many people r unhappy about the new immigration system... not one or two but thousands of them... this new system was suppose to be better... but it has becum a bullet point for election manifesto for some political parties... sad but true!!!..

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sure, thousands of people are unhappy with it. thousands more are happy with it. you know who else is happy with it? politicians and canadian voters because instead of a system where anyone eligible can get PR as long as they submit their application in time, its now first priority to people canada needs ie LMIA holders and provincial nominees. second priority, those who score highly thereby proving they can contribute to Canada and adapt to Canada. third priority, anyone else who is eligible. So you don't have to agree, but for Canada this is a much better system, they get better control over who comes and who are we to be upset about that. they still have a much more open system than most countries. instead of asking me to be in your shoes, think about it from Canada and Canadians' perspective. this system isn't perfect but its a much better one than they used to have and it doesn't have to work for everyone, it only has to work to Canada's advantage.

Jbs

Apr 20, 2015
purplesnow said:
and its posts like this that turn people against those who feel entitled to PR. You came to Canada for an education, which I'm assuming you got. There was never a promise or guarantee that you would then be entitled to PR. Yes, it used to be easier for students. That wasn't fair to many other people either. You still have a year left so you have time to bump up your work and language scores or to find an employer willing to apply for an LMIA or to get a provincial nomination sorted. You have no reason to be feeling betrayed because you still have time and options if staying here is something you really want to work towards.
haha you have no clue what you are talking about purplesnow. your information is entirely based on the posts you read here and there . in short your answer is baseless. you know what mr/mrs purple snow, he is far batter then you, really believe me . and we international students don't need your advice. please keep it with you. we have gain far more experience and skill to stay here in canada, and so far not gone wrong. we are screwed for sure, but still far better then in skills then people like you. and about getting education , canada never gave us any promise to give us pr, but it didn't say you cant stay here either. Express entry is not a fair system.

azam_qr

Feb 11, 2015
purplesnow said:
sure, thousands of people are unhappy with it. thousands more are happy with it. you know who else is happy with it? politicians and canadian voters because instead of a system where anyone eligible can get PR as long as they submit their application in time, its now first priority to people canada needs ie LMIA holders and provincial nominees. second priority, those who score highly thereby proving they can contribute to Canada and adapt to Canada. third priority, anyone else who is eligible. So you don't have to agree, but for Canada this is a much better system, they get better control over who comes and who are we to be upset about that. they still have a much more open system than most countries. instead of asking me to be in your shoes, think about it from Canada and Canadians' perspective. this system isn't perfect but its a much better one than they used to have and it doesn't have to work for everyone, it only has to work to Canada's advantage.

Im not asking you to be in my shoes... juss to feel for the international students who have cum here , worked hard paid lot of fees... nd it was written on most uni website tht u mite hav a chance pr... which is cald giving "hope" to students... nd luring them into pr dreams... its a shame tht they even hav go thru such humiliation frm some people

sngm1201

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Azam and Jbs for understanding the pain that we international students are going through because of these rules . @ Purplesnow or whatever your real name is , Ain't no need to tell me how others who are not even in Canada are more deserving than us . I know how easy is it get fake experience or education certs in third world countries like India , Pak or so on , So you better not explain us how others are more meritorious than us . This is so annoying to see all outsiders gathering documents and all to be a part of Canada where they don't even know how would they survive . Canada's life ain't no sunshine and rainbows , its harsh here and international students including myself have gone through all that pain to mixup with the environment here . I ain't talking about language barriers and culture shock , its about working our ass off in the night shifts while studying in the day time . I strongly believe that Canadian govt. should revise their rules and give chances to those who really deserve and earn their right to be a part of this community .

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
sngm1201 said:
1.2 years canadian experience (IT company ), ielts : 7.5 , 21 yrs old and have a valid pgwp till july 2017 .
Crs points : 388 . Feelin betrayed by Canadian govt rules . Used to be a very easy procedure for us but now its completely f** ed up .
Improve your ielts score. Thats the immediate solution. And if possible, try to get pnp or lmia.

Ashdeep

Jul 19, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I need some help regarding express entry. I am registered nurse in Ontario since August 2014 and will be completing one year of experience in August 2015 . I have full time permanent job without LMIA. My CRS score is only 454 as I checked on cic website but I have a license to work as a nurse in Ontario . So should I say yes for certification of qualification or no.

Thank you .

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sngm1201 said:
...I know how easy is it get fake experience or education certs in third world countries like India , Pak or so on , So you better not explain us how others are freaking more meritorious than us . This is so fu*** annoying to see all outsiders gathering documents and all to be a part of Canada where they don't even know how would they survive...
Whatever be your gripe with CIC, go easy on both the racist undertones and exaggerated generalizations about any country/region.

And if it were indeed that easy to get fake stuff and land a PR, wonder why anyone (whose ultimate aim is to land a PR and that Canadian education is simply a stepping stone to that destination) would spend time and money on acquiring Canadian education while working tirelessly in the land of limited sunshine and few roses. Would be a lot easier on the pocket (and on life in general) to get that fake stuff and waltz through. IF it were that easy to get that fake stuff in the first place, leave aside convincing CIC about it. Just saying.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azam_qr said:
mite hav a chance pr...
still do. A chance is only ever that, a chance. not a guarantee or a promise. You and all the other students still have that chance.

Jbs said:
haha you have no clue what you are talking about purplesnow. your information is entirely based on the posts you read here and there . in short your answer is baseless. you know what mr/mrs purple snow, he is far batter then you, really believe me . and we international students don't need your advice. please keep it with you. we have gain far more experience and skill to stay here in canada, and so far not gone wrong. we are screwed for sure, but still far better then in skills then people like you. and about getting education , canada never gave us any promise to give us pr, but it didn't say you cant stay here either. Express entry is not a fair system.
i know exactly what im talking about thanks. and as for a baseless answer, you're the one trying to launch a personal attack on me without knowing any facts, want to look up baseless again? If you don't want other people's opinions, don't post on open forums. you won't like all the responses you get. Please do tell me how you know that you or the OP is better than me or better skilled than me, I'd love to know because again, your knowledge of me is limited to about 3 posts. You are the one who doesn't know what they're talking about. Your last line is what you need to remember before you get all mad, Canada never promised you PR.

sngm1201 said:
Thanks Azam and Jbs for understanding the pain that we international students are going through because of these rules . @ Purplesnow or whatever your real name is , Ain't no need to tell me how others who are not even in Canada are more deserving than us . I know how easy is it get fake experience or education certs in third world countries like India , Pak or so on , So you better not explain us how others are more meritorious than us . This is so annoying to see all outsiders gathering documents and all to be a part of Canada where they don't even know how would they survive . Canada's life ain't no sunshine and rainbows , its harsh here and international students including myself have gone through all that pain to mixup with the environment here . I ain't talking about language barriers and culture shock , its about working our ass off in the night shifts while studying in the day time . I strongly believe that Canadian govt. should revise their rules and give chances to those who really deserve and earn their right to be a part of this community .
Point out to me exactly where i said those outside Canada are more deserving? Never said those words and you're literally getting angry over something that never happened. I'm from what is considered a first world country actually and all my documents are 100% real. I'll thank you not to cast aspersions on me or anyone from those "third world countries". If its so easy to get fake documents why don't you do that instead of raging online?
No need to tell me how hard it is in Canada, been here over 3 years myself and I know exactly how tough it is.
My original reply still stands, you have a full year left to increase your work experience score, improve your english score or find an employer to apply for an LMIA for you or to apply for PNP. You have time and there are options for you to pursue. Spouting online isn't going to help you stay here, using that time wisely will. Up to you what you want to do though.
My point is, that canadian immigration needs to work for Canada. it doesn't have to work in the favour of everyone who wants to move here. And while there are issues with it, EE does seem to be doing what Canada wants it to do so even though it mightn't be in our favour, if it works for them and gets them the results they want, then its the system we all need to work with.

JohnsonBthe1

Mar 19, 2015
something must be pretty f'ed up with you to get only 388 points in the first place my friend. 1yr exp max points for your is 444 and 2 yr exp (which you will get eventually if you don't work with the attitude you write a post online) max is 469. So either you are not working hard enough to raise your points, or you are just a immature kid blaming about everything. Post with sense dude

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You still have 2 years to figure it out, get better English scores and more Canadian work experience. Also, there are Federal elections this October. If NDP wins, I'm sure that the rules for express entry are gonna change, and it looks like they will win.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAJ_ee2015 said:
Improve your ielts score. Thats the immediate solution. And if possible, try to get pnp or lmia.
People should seriously stop asking us to get an LMIA. You all know that almost no big company is willing to pay $1000 fee and go through a whole process to apply for an LMIA for us. Even Asivac Anad already said it multiple times here. The only way to go is PNP, but it's not always easy and have enough space for us to apply. The only thing we can do is to improve IELTS, but it's not gonna change much. With maximum IELTS score and 1 year exp, all we have is 444 points.

Asivad Anac said:
Whatever be your gripe with CIC, go easy on both the racist undertones and exaggerated generalizations about any country/region.

And if it were indeed that easy to get fake stuff and land a PR, wonder why anyone (whose ultimate aim is to land a PR and that Canadian education is simply a stepping stone to that destination) would spend time and money on acquiring Canadian education while working tirelessly in the land of limited sunshine and few roses. Would be a lot easier on the pocket (and on life in general) to get that fake stuff and waltz through. IF it were that easy to get that fake stuff in the first place, leave aside convincing CIC about it. Just saying.
I have to agree with him on some aspects. Even you don't buy a fake degree, it's still so much easier and convenient to earn a Bachelor or Master degree in your own language and cheap tuition fee. Same for job hunting, I could find a job in IT and have 2+ years with ease in my home country but in Canada not so much. Let be frank here, the sole reason of paying crazy expensive tuition fee to study abroad in Canada or any Western countries is to have a better chance to apply for PR. What is the point to live, study and pay taxes like a Canadian for 5+ years if we are treated same as people applying from China or India ?

GARJ said:
You still have 2 years to figure it out, get better English scores and more Canadian work experience. Also, there are Federal elections this October. If NDP wins, I'm sure that the rules for express entry are gonna change, and it looks like they will win.
Not 2 years. We have 3 years PGWP, minus 3 or 4 months to find a job, then you have maximum 2 years for work experience, the rest is for applying and waiting for document processing.

ounjal

Jul 19, 2015
Alexios07 said:
I have to agree with him on some aspects. Even you don't buy a fake degree, it's still so much easier and convenient to earn a Bachelor or Master degree in your own language and cheap tuition fee. Same for job hunting, I could find a job in IT and have 2+ years with ease in my home country but in Canada not so much. Let be frank here, the sole reason of paying crazy expensive tuition fee to study abroad in Canada or any Western countries is to have a better chance to apply for PR. What is the point to live, study and pay taxes like a Canadian for 5+ years if we are treated same as people applying from China or India ?
Because international students are from china or india.