Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
38 job list will change from 1 may source is below.

http://www.workpermit.com/news/2010-04-06/canada/canadian-immigration-changes-from-this-week.htm

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Hi .

About the NOC changes, I think its pure speculation. Until the consultations are over (April 16th )and the immigration ministry/advisory boards sits to discuss the needs of the economy, nobody can tell for sure what will happen. For what we know, there may or may not be any changes !
Best to wait and watch and even better is to rush your application to CIO, if you think you qualify now .

About the IELTS, lot of mis-interpretations going around.
The media relase does say that the applicant will have to prove his language ability at the first instance of application and will not be given a chance later.

You can either read it as CIO or at the time of full document transfer to Visa Office. In the past, after receiving the documents at VISA OFFICE, they have requested some applicants to provide proof of language, may be this practise will stop.

Again, to be safe, I sent a copy of my IELTS to CIO . No harm, although it says in bold in the gudielines not to send proof of language to CIO
I did mention in the covering letter, that due to the confusion over language requirements since April 10th, I have enclosed the test results.

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think all we have to do it to wait for 1 may 10

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The only think we can do is wait and watch the game show from Canadian Authorities

butchokoy

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
7-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-1-2011
Med's Request
6-3-2012
Med's Done....
20-3-2012
thanks so much for your kindness and for sharing this useful information to prospective applicants...God Bless you!

redblade

Apr 8, 2010
Worrying what will be removed from the 38 noc list, I did a little search and found the following news but not sure if that means anything good for us tho...what do you guys think:

Immigration to Canada set to Rise due to Shortage of Skilled Workers
onlineprnews.com/news/29644-1270684969-immigration-to-canada-set-to-rise-due-to-shortage-of-skilled-workers.html

namasteindia

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
WAITING
My husband is having 16 years experience as administration manager.
We are hurrying up with the formalities he is appearing the IELTS.
The forms are ready to be submitted.

Just need a police certificate now.

Also have to arrange the huge fund that is almost 8 lakhs indian rupees are proof of fund which may take longer.

If in between the skills are removed then we will end up as loosers ???

visaexpert4indians

Mar 19, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Download pdf file and read it

http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

IELTS Academic is allowed now....

From Page Number 31,

Note: For the IELTS reading and writing tests, there are ‘General Training' and ‘Academic' options. CIC
only requires to have their proficiency assessed by the ‘General Training' test but will also accept the
results of the ‘Academic' test. .

You must take IELTS before applying Canada PR.

From Page Number 37,

For applications received on or after April 10, 2010, at the
CIO, do not offer the applicant the opportunity to undergo
and submit the results of a designated language test

You must take IELTS exam before applying to sydney. I am no sure about submission of IELTS. You may submit IELTS original result to local embassy, But it is compulsory to have IELTS result to get exacy language point before applying

Seniors please discuss.....we want more update...

visaexpert4indians

Mar 19, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry Friends,

About confusing thread by me related to IELTS....

visaexpert4indians said:
Download pdf file and read it

http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

IELTS Academic is allowed now....

From Page Number 31,

Note: For the IELTS reading and writing tests, there are ‘General Training' and ‘Academic' options. CIC
only requires to have their proficiency assessed by the ‘General Training' test but will also accept the
results of the ‘Academic' test. .

You must take IELTS before applying Canada PR.

From Page Number 37,

For applications received on or after April 10, 2010, at the
CIO, do not offer the applicant the opportunity to undergo
and submit the results of a designated language test

You must take IELTS exam before applying to sydney. I am no sure about submission of IELTS. You may submit IELTS original result to local embassy, But it is compulsory to have IELTS result to get exacy language point before applying

Seniors please discuss.....we want more update...
There are 2 matter in this thread...

First one, It is true, IELTS Academic is accepted now, will help you to get Language ability point.

Second one created a lot of confusion to all, even to me, That sentence was for written submission. From 10th April, 2010, Embassy will give you only one option, either IELTS or written submission. If your performance is not good in written submission, they will not ask you to take IELTS Result and will put 0 point.

It is false that you must take IELTS before applying....
It is mandatory but not compulsory.

I chat with senior member to remove my confusion.....
Please visit the thread about IELTS Submission....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/you-must-take-ielts-before-applying-canada-pr-t38829.0.html

Thanks...

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
hello guys
OK i understood that it's recommend to take the IELTS exam before submitting the initial application, but guys their is a rummer says that some NOC code like 0111(accountant) will remove from the demand list!
Is that true???
with regard

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nobody knows when or how the list will change until it's published. There are always rumours. However, in case the rumours might be true, you may want to apply soon while you still qualify.

Skeptic

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
16-Apr-2010
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2010
File Transfer...
20-Apr-2010, 16-Nov-2011
Leon said:
Nobody knows when or how the list will change until it's published. There are always rumours. However, in case the rumours might be true, you may want to apply soon while you still qualify.
I don't understand why people get all tied up in knots about the changes. It can change, it will change and we don't always have any warning. If you want to apply, do so as soon as you are possibly able to apply. If you don't qualify, keep watching the news for changes favorable to your cause. So much effort goes into discussions about something over which we have no control :)

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
dear friends

you know it is recommendable by CIC after April 10th to attach the EILTS exam result with UR initial application.my 1st result paper has been expired & i will take by June 05 2010.that is why i feel worried may be the 0111 NOC demand list will removed after may reform. will you pleas discus about it and can you guess me what kind of NOC code will out of the list??
with regard