+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

32 years old Matriculate needs Student Visa !!

Prats

Sep 28, 2011
Hi All,

I am a 32 years old man who is Matric pass way back in 1997. Due to bad health at that time I did not pursue after 11th. I have been working in call centers and have an experience of 7.5 years in total in the last 13 years. I want to apply for a 1 year diploma course in Canada in any field like hospitality/retail/BPO etc and start a new career in life.

My wife is in Canada for the last 2 years. First she did a 1 year post grad diploma and then now on work permit and going to apply for PR in next 5 months. It will take 15 months (from today) to get the PR if all goes well. Last year I wanted to apply for a tourist Visa to meet her but a foolish consultant made me apply for an open work permit from here and it was declined. I never applied again. I am currently unemployed for the last 14 months. But I can furnish financial proofs/take any amount loan, if required.

Friends pls help me with correct advice. How should I go about getting a student Visa to Canada ? Specially taking into consideration the fact that I am 32 and there are huge gaps.

Thanks.