CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank, God! After seven months of waiting, we got the reply now from the College Nurses of Ontario regarding our application for registration as an RN...they considered our appeal and approved it! We can now take the CRNE. ")

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
hi carribRN,
congrats.wud that mean Ontario no longer require u to take bridging program and that u are to proceed directly and sit for CRNE?

waiting for response form Ontario college.very eager to know what step do i have to take next.

CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
char_bonel said:
hi carribRN,
congrats.wud that mean Ontario no longer require u to take bridging program and that u are to proceed directly and sit for CRNE?

waiting for response form Ontario college.very eager to know what step do i have to take next.
Yes, Char_bonel. I can sit right away for the CRNE.

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
hi CarribRN,
thats great.i hope i can be as lucky as you.please expect more questions from me in the coming days.hehehe.im waiting response from them.im sending my forms( the B forms first) one at a time to Ontario college and will be sending personal application forms(the A forms) last.does it matter?

Power

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CarribRN said:
char_bonel said:
hi carribRN,

Yes, Char_bonel. I can sit right away for the CRNE.
Congratulations ! When are planning to take the board?

CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Char_bonel,

sorry I cant remember the exact numbering of the forms. Basta what I did was to send the application form first, at the same time naka request na ako ng letter from the board of nursing in the US, Philippines and Cayman Islands and my employer. So halos sunod sunod lang sila nipadala. Yeah, just ask me if you have any question.

Power,

Ill probably take it Novmber next year. Its already too late for January and I dont have remaining leave for June. The next fiscal year in my hospital starts at July so by then I can file for another leave for November.

bonsai

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Hey congratulations Carrib, I hope they will also let me take the exam. They have received all my documents last November so hopefully I don't have to take the bridging program. Right now I am preparing my papers for immigration. I think I will send it to Manila office instead of Bufallo, because from what I'm seeing right now, its taking a long time for them to process papers.

drwamin

Star Member
Oct 25, 2009
drwamin:

SALAM.
Does anyone have an idea about the diplomas from fedral skilled council.
My spouse is doing one year midwifery diploma from a private institute. This insitute is not recognized from pakistan Nursing council, however, they are certified from fedral skilled counsil.

My query is that, Does The Canadian High comission accept the diiploma from fedral skilled council.
If anyone has an inkling about this , please share wiith me.

i will be very grateful to you.
Thank you.

PLEASE, WOULD SOMEONE PAY THEIR KIND ATTENTION TO THIS PARICULAR ISSUE.
PLEASE.

SIR. KOI HAI JO HUMRA BHI MASLA DISCUSS KER LE.

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
char_bonel said:
hi carribRN,

Hello Char.. I have requested application forms to CNO a month ago thru email and even sent them a request letter, unfortunately until now I did not received any response. How long would it take before they sent me the application forms?

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koji518 said:
Hello Char.. I have requested application forms to CNO a month ago thru email and even sent them a request letter, unfortunately until now I did not received any response. How long would it take before they sent me the application forms?
Hi Koji518

Normally it is taking 4-6 weeks but some time it is taking more then 8 weeks.
If you don't receive application package after 8 week, you must write them again.

We also did the some and received application after sending the reminder to cno.

Hope it will help you

HMISABPK

paniz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2009
Doc's Request.
26-03-2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2009
Med's Request
29-06-2009 & 23-08-2010
Med's Done....
23-07-2009 & 09-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
Hi Friends
Last week I received an email which included an invitation from CRNBC to attend and take part in SEC assessment in Surrey , British Colombia. I sent an email to London CHC and ask them about my status and explain my situation. They replied me that our file is in routine background checks and if we would like we can applied for TRV visa.
What is your opinions? What should I do in this stage?
Good Luck

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmisabpk said:
Hi Koji518

Normally it is taking 4-6 weeks but some time it is taking more then 8 weeks.
If you don't receive application package after 8 week, you must write them again.

We also did the some and received application after sending the reminder to cno.

Hope it will help you

HMISABPK
I appreciate the response thank you very much for the info...

drwamin

Star Member
Oct 25, 2009
SALAM.
Does anyone have an idea about the diplomas from fedral skilled council.
My spouse is doing one year midwifery diploma from a private institute. This insitute is not recognized from pakistan Nursing council, however, they are certified from skilled development council.

My query is that, Does The Canadian High comission accept the diiploma from fedral skilled council.
If anyone has an inkling about this , please share wiith me.

i will be very grateful to you.
Thank you.

PLEASE, WOULD SOMEONE PAY THEIR KIND ATTENTION TO THIS PARICULAR ISSUE.
PLEASE.

G

Gandasia

Paniz
Are you also from the Phil.? I also applied for registration in CRNBC last year, however, they are also requiring me to do SEC Assessment, supposed to be this April 27 & 28. I applied for TRV last March, unfortunately I was refused. So I emailed CRNBC informaing them of my TRV refusal and they are willing to extend my invitation to do SEC,I will just have to inform them again 1 month before my application expires. I now applied for FSW and wating for AOR.
I've read thread from allnurses.com that SEC assessment is pretty hard. Some nurses are requested to do all the subtest, mine is only MED-SURG though.But I'm now having second thoughts because I still have to wait 3-8 weeks for the result if I'll be granted eligibilty to do CRNE and temp. license or need to take upgrading courses.

But now I'm thinking of applying to Manitoba maybe they are more lenient than BC..well I still have to read their requirements. Please update me on your application...thanks.